Topic: ​EVERY REVOLUTION NEEDS A MANIFESTO​

Forum: Male Breast Cancer — For men who have been diagnosed or are at high risk.

Posted on: Jul 29, 2022 05:53PM - edited Jul 29, 2022 06:03PM by traveltext

Posted on: Jul 29, 2022 05:53PM - edited Jul 29, 2022 06:03PM by traveltext

traveltext wrote:

Our manifesto is not so much a list of demands, as a plea to those who can alter the status quo to consider equity in treating patients, regardless of their gender.

https://advancedbreastcancer.net/living/male-progn...

NED breast and prostate cancer. Dx 03/14, IBC, Lgth. 2cm, Stge IIIB, Gde 2B, ER+/PR+, HER2- ; FEC x3, Taxol x3; Mx & 2/23 nodes; Rads x 33; now on tamoxofin.

Page 1 of 1 (3 results)

Jul 30, 2022 08:20AM mswife wrote:

Thank you! Please let me know how I can help

A member to gather info for my husband ❤️ Dx 03/2021 IDC 2.6 cm, stage IIIA, nodes ‘undetermined’ (matted), grade 1, ER+/PR+, HER2 - Dx 3/16/2021, IDC, Left, 2cm, Stage IIIA, Grade 1, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 3/24/2021 Lymph node removal; Lymph node removal (Left): Sentinel; Mastectomy; Mastectomy (Left) Chemotherapy 4/25/2021 Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Taxotere (docetaxel) Hormonal Therapy Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Radiation Therapy Whole breast: Breast, Lymph nodes, Chest wall

Jul 30, 2022 03:07PM traveltext wrote:

Thanks mswife, the best thing anyone can do is spread the message that men get this shitty disease too. In your case, you have a hubbie going through treatment, so you are a caregiver. I’d like to offer you guys help. I’ve counselled so many men and their parynersin the past eight years and still have those connections today. DM me about anything. I’m here for you.

NED breast and prostate cancer. Dx 03/14, IBC, Lgth. 2cm, Stge IIIB, Gde 2B, ER+/PR+, HER2- ; FEC x3, Taxol x3; Mx & 2/23 nodes; Rads x 33; now on tamoxofin.

Jul 30, 2022 03:16PM threetree wrote:

TravelText - I really commend you for this! I definitely support the cause. Whenever I post here, I do try to "watch my language" and make sure to say things like "people with breast cancer", etc. and not make it female exclusive. I've also told friends about the men on here and some of the things they say about the lack of awareness, stigma, etc. in an effort to enlighten the general population.

I just wish you all the luck in the world! Thanks for posting this.

Page 1 of 1 (3 results)

Scroll to top button