Topic: Canadians in British Columbia

Forum: Canadians Affected by Breast Cancer — Canadian health care, clinical trials, and life in general in the north.

Posted on: Dec 19, 2011 06:17AM

Posted on: Dec 19, 2011 06:17AM

suz45 wrote:

I'm wondering how many West Coast Gals we currently have on here. It makes it a little easier to compare notes as our health-care is provincial. Would be nice to share tips and such to each other as we wade though the health-care Bureaucracy.

I'm in Richmond BC (a part of the Vancouver Lower Mainland) and the majority of my treatment has been at Vancouver General Hospital and Vancouver Cancer Agency.. with a few small surgical procedures done at UBC and my original Lumpectomy at Richmond General. My GP is also in Richmond. Ive been on the BCO boards since 2007 with a few breaks.

Please pipe in even if only to let us know your here Wink

Hugs Suz

Laugh your heart out, dance in the rain, cherish the memories & ignore the pain, love and learn, forget & forgive. Remember you only have one life to Live. Dx 11/25/2010, IDC, 6cm+, Stage IV, 8/23 nodes, mets, ER-/PR-, HER2-

Page 319 of 319 (3,182 results)

Sep 12, 2022 09:08PM elderberry wrote:

bby: I live in The Heights. Maybe we are neighbours!!! You can send me a PM if you want to keep it private.

De Novo - this isn't a "brave battle" - it is a "furious struggle" Dx 3/6/2019, IDC, Left, 5cm, Stage IV, metastasized to liver, HER2+ Targeted Therapy Herceptin (trastuzumab) Chemotherapy Taxol (paclitaxel) Targeted Therapy Perjeta (pertuzumab)

Sep 13, 2022 07:40PM cathy67 wrote:

Ladies,

I live in richmond, definitely I want a hang on. I planned to join 2019 catcus club gathering, but radiation side effect made me very tired that I cancelled it at last moment.

Whoever organizes, I would suggest put a few (say three) options, and then all women reply with yes/no to all the options, then we can figure out easily which one is the most convenient one. As for the place, ideally someplace that is convenient for transit while have parking.

My next checkup is Nov 4, hope this one back all clear quickly.

Oncotype 6, Dx 08/06/2019, IDC, Right, 2.1 cm, Grade2, 1/1 nodes,ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 9/10/2019 Lumpectomy; Lumpectomy (Right); Lymph node removal Hormonal Therapy 11/20/2019 Arimidex (anastrozole) Radiation Therapy 11/27/2019 Whole breast: Breast, Lymph nodes

Page 319 of 319 (3,182 results)

Scroll to top button