Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Where is the Lists of Angels?

Options
debbieb
debbieb Member Posts: 14
edited June 2014 in May Their Memory Live On

There used to be a post that had a list of all our angels, some with the dates they passed. I'm not sure what has happened to that post. If anyone has a copy of that list and could post it, it was a really a nice way to commemorating all our loved ones.

Comments

• jasmine
    jasmine Member Posts: 773
    edited July 2008
    Options

I think it got archived off the board. I'm not sure if bco can recover it but you could send a pm to Melissa and see if they can find it.

• Nan72
    Nan72 Member Posts: 619
    edited June 2007
    Options
    Lets start a new list then.
    A new angel looking down upon us all
    Mary Cron April 8,2007
  • LuAnnH
    LuAnnH Member Posts: 348
    edited June 2007
    Options
    In memory of our dear Roza
    June 13, 2007

We will miss her!
  • SandyinSoCal
    SandyinSoCal Member Posts: 559
    edited July 2007
    Options
    In memory of my sweet mother
    Myrna Ann Rotman
    age 48 1/19/84
    and my father, who died of a broken heart
    Donald Ralph Rotman
    age 53 4/15/87
  • joannnc
    joannnc Member Posts: 60
    edited July 2007
    Options
    In memory of Rebecca Rallen (Parrothead)
    5/16/07 - Age 33
    She was on these boards for four years.
  • budsadie
    budsadie Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2007
    Options
    In memory of Jane Eva Marsch
    5/16/2007 - age 59

Miss you Mom!
  • Shepgirl
    Shepgirl Member Posts: 28
    edited July 2007
    Options
    For all our sisters that have completed their journey. You will be missed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU1OaCglgw0

I also love this one......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK9nt1NF7Nw
  • Milica
    Milica Member Posts: 6
    edited July 2007
    Options
    I had a list of angels saved to my hard drive and have started a thread with that list.

Hope we can keep this list updated and never lost again!

edited -- P.S. - I deleted the list.
  • peachy49
    peachy49 Member Posts: 16
    edited July 2007
    Options

On Friday the 20th, a dear and wonderful mother, grandmother, and friend to all passed away. Her name is Donna White and she will be missed by so many. A new angel to watch over us all. She valiantly and bravely fought this disease. May she rest in the arms of the Lord forever and always. Love you Donna.. Angie

• marlegal
    marlegal Member Posts: 1,482
    edited August 2007
    Options

Peachy, where did Donna White live? I'm in PA and knew a Donna White years ago. She lived next door to my sister in Delaware County - that would have been early 80's.

• DragonladyTina
    DragonladyTina Member Posts: 58
    edited September 2007
    Options
    I would like to add Debbie Babechuk age 34 when she passed away in 1994 of IBC. She left 2 small boys aged 4&7 who are now my dear step-sons.
    Debbie was my husband's first wife.

RIP Debbie.

Tina
  • thomcat
    thomcat Member Posts: 9
    edited September 2007
    Options
    Lori Kennedy - age 36 or 37
    3/17/04 - IDC
    Left behind a young son Bryan at 3-1/2
  • bschlegel
    bschlegel Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2007
    Options

In loving memory of my dear sister and best friend, who spent many, many hours chatting on this site as Linda in CR.  She fought a long an courageuos battle with humour and grace.  I miss you dearly and carry you in my heart always.  January 14, 2005

• Ter
    Ter Member Posts: 8
    edited September 2007
    Options

In memory of our Teresa PW

again in memory of Janelle

and lets not forget our other special angel:

3strikes Diane

Please help us remember them.

These beautiful angels all fought so hard with this ugly disease, lets not forget them or many more that I cannot quite remember at t his time.  To me that is horrible not to remember as there have been so many, and I cannot remember though, but just these few.  Please help us remember them.

thanks

Ter 

• jansdaughter
    jansdaughter Member Posts: 6
    edited September 2007
    Options

In memory of my mom,

Janis M. Fulton

July, 1st, Age 70

Missing her everyday.....

• whoopsiedoodles
    whoopsiedoodles Member Posts: 224
    edited September 2007
    Options

I'm glad you mentioned Teresa PW, Ter.  She was one of the very first people to reach out to me directly when I was first dx.  She was and still is very special to me, because I was so touched by her.  I loved her tag line, "LIVING with cancer, not DYING from it."  

Love and prayers, Deb

• Ter
    Ter Member Posts: 8
    edited September 2007
    Options

Yes Deb,

I remember talking to Diane 3 strikes, and how she kept trying and trying to get her photos with wire on the backs to hang for the showing of her art, I couldn't understand how hard she tried to win the art showing, no she did not win....but again, she won in one special way, as she gained her wings for being such a beautiful person inside and out. 

I remember her telling me she also got so hungry, she would sneek in the kitchen in the summer and would dig into some watermelon or icecream, hoping to keep it down.  Those were some of the last things she told me she did, as she would just keep her head down in her pillow "just waiting". 

I loved talking to her as we had so much in common with are art abilities, she doing photography, and myself doing decorative wall art, so much to gab about until she tired so quickly...she was one hell of a fighter....but I know she is looking down in peace and no pain with a smile from ear to ear...boy I miss her and Janelle.  But I know they are safe now. 

Never realized how close one can get to someone we "just" meet here on this board, talk for sometimes years.  I guess thats why they call us bc sisters???

Ter

• pamouell
    pamouell Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2007
    Options

In memory of my Mom

Alma L Boyd  - 8/27/89 - 54 years old

Now I'm fighting my battle and it is much easier than yours. 

• lvtwoqlt
    lvtwoqlt Member Posts: 765
    edited October 2007
    Options

In memory of my friend and member of the Caldwell county Arm-n-Arm support group, Mary Graham. 9/30/07

She was an educator at the high school and a great friend to all who knew her.

She helped me when I was first diagnosed by taking me into the back room at the monthly meeting and showing me what bilat scars looked like.

Sheila

• rosebud1962
    rosebud1962 Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2007
    Options

Jacqniel went to be with our Lord today, Thursday, Thanksgiving Day, 2007.  She will be missed greatly

• celia088
    celia088 Member Posts: 975
    edited November 2007
    Options

The List of Angels has been "pinned" by the moderators and we now have it as a permanent memorial on the bc.org boards in the Commemorating Our Loved Ones forum.  It is the first thread listed with its pin in the Commemorating forum.

I have added all the names i found in this thread.  Thank you Milica for bringing back the list.  If any of the info is incorrect, please PM me with the correct info and i will change it.  Thanks.

• Mr_Mom
    Mr_Mom Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2007
    Options

Ty Celia088 for the commit you send me about "Beautiful_Mom" it made me cry but it was a good one. :) and yes even after a year now Beautiful has been goon , our boys, David & Brandon keep daddy going and i know even though i caint see her ,she's still each and every day with us...this place we all have found here in breastcancer.org has givein me more hope & friends we have meet in here from the ppl we met in chat and the sad storie's i read about each and every one of you , my Heart go's out to you all.ty for being there for me and cheryl though our time of need and for accepting me as well to this very day ~~~"GOD BLESS YOU ALL"~~~Mr_Mom <3

• MrsBee
    MrsBee Member Posts: 31
    edited December 2007
    Options

These ladies weren't part of this site, but they are my "angels."

They are my mom, Lois Wilson 2/4/91, my best friend, Joni Pulley, 12/91, and my mother-in-law, Leota Braun, sometime in 1974. 

• celia088
    celia088 Member Posts: 975
    edited December 2007
    Options

MrsBee,

Your mother, best friend, and mother-in-law have all been added to the List of Angels.

• ARKIEMAMA
    ARKIEMAMA Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2012
    Options

dreamwriter passed away july 29 or 30th 2012 she will never be forgotten ..another angel in heaven..arkiemama

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 7,907
    edited August 2012
    Options

The current list is pinned at the top of this forum, in this thread. Click the link to go there.