Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

another Angel takes flight.

Options
sierrasusieq
sierrasusieq Member Posts: 16

My Mother, Agnes Foster Johnson got her angels wings on the early morning of Feb. 6th. She fought long and hard with cancer. She first had BC about 28 years ago. Then 4 and half years ago she got BC mets to the lungs and has fought till Feb. 6th.

My Mother sufferred a lot in the last 4 years with depression and anxiety.

Yet, in her final days she never complained. She had horrific bouts of madness from the cancer going to her brain but she also had times of lucidness and knew who we were and what she wanted to say. She realy did not complain.  She just accepted that her life was near to ending.

a night before she passed away I was with her for what I call a heavenly experrience. My Mom started calling " Walt, Walt, come get me ! I am ready. Walt is my father who passed on 20 years ago. For about 20 minutes my Mom was praying and talking about visions she was seeing. She also glowed at the time with some kind of aura around her. She looked radiant and young. I wished I had a camera. I wonder if a camera would have caught what I saw.

Dear Mom, if you are able to hear what I have to say. I am so sorry that I did not get to spend more time with you over the course of the last 20 years. I am so sorry that I argued in front of you with my brother. I miss you so much and its only been a week. I Love you so much, MOM!!

Save a place for me in Heaven near you !

Comments

• kbugmom
    kbugmom Member Posts: 8,310
    edited February 2009
    Options

Thank you for sharing this. I know there are things we see that can't be explain. When my sis passed in 07 there were angels who came in the room and I saw what it is hard to describe. But I know I was blessed  to be there. I am sorry for the loss of your Mom. Have a blessed day ....

• burns_la
    burns_la Member Posts: 14
    edited February 2009
    Options
    sierrasusieq: I am truly sorry you lost your mom. I haven't yet, but did lose my dad and was the only one in the room with him when he passed. There is no other sorrow like this one. Hopefully knowing how much your mom loved you will help in the hours and days to come...
  • NaughtybyNature
    NaughtybyNature Member Posts: 190
    edited March 2009
    Options

So sorry about the loss of your mom.