Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Veggy

Alyson
Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

image For our Veggy (Valerie ELizabeth Graham)

November 12 2013

Comments

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

thank U Allyson..I cannot post right now but I will eventually.

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790

I'm crying and in shock !!!!!!, Our Veggy I believe was only 46 yrs!!!!! God rest her soul and I send my condolences to her family. Granny, it seems like only yesterday when we would tease her about her one word posts. We have another beautiful angel watching over us now.

• wintersocks
    wintersocks Member Posts: 434

So very shocked to see this.

My condolences to family and friends of the wonderful Veggy

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895

Another bright shiny star taken from this life way too soon. May she be at peace and her family find comfort in knowing she is in a wonderful place keeping watch over friends and family.

Veggy will be dearly missed.

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,875

Veggy, Val,, love you babe. We had a lot of fun on OMG in the old days. Pancakes and chickens. May you be at peace. May her family eventually find peace. You are loved. sassy

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258

I can't believe this..... It seems like we were all just talking to her.... Damn..... I'm so sorry... Prayers for her family..... I'm sorry......

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245

I am so sad to hear this. I did not know Veggy well but I loved her sense of humor and one word posts. May she rest in peace.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

So sad......Veggy you will be missed.....we were suppose to meet the next time with Granny.......so much fun almost to the end with your 1 and 2 word posts........you kept us smiling........no more pain,your whole again..

My heart goes out to your family........Rest in peace my dear friend......

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 7,813

Oh, we are so deeply sad and sorry to hear this. Please know that our thoughts are with each of you, and her family. We know how hard this is.

Gentle hugs,

Your Mods

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484

I'm crying as I write this. Veggy my sweet sister I miss you so much. You'll be watching down on us. Prayers for your DH and your boys.

Grannydukes - love you too and special hugs. I know you and Veggy loved each other.

• ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 46,835

Oh no!  Veggy and I had lots of fun together on the Humor & Games Forum & through some PMs too. She was a neat lady, and I am so extremely sorry to hear this news. My deepest sympathy to all who loved her.

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Oh Veg, my heart is broken, another sweet woman gone too soon. Love you dearly....

• crog234
    crog234 Member Posts: 324

I am so sad to read this. Condolences to her family and friends...

Cindy AKA Squishy

• hollander
    hollander Member Posts: 93

So sorry to hear about Veggy. My thoughts and prayers are with her family, friends, and BCO sisters who will miss her so much. It's always a sad day when we loose another friend here. May she rest in peace.

• Leah_S
    Leah_S Member Posts: 1,929

I am another one who will miss Veggy so much. My condolences to her family. May G-d send them comfort.

Leah

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971

Dear sweet Miss Veggy...you will be missed more than words can say.  Peace to your family and friends.

Let angel wings carry you now♥

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

Veggy, you always had a kind, encouraging word every time I had issues. I will miss you. Hope you are partying with the other angels watching over us.

• sheila888
    sheila888 Member Posts: 9,611

I met with Veggy on couple of Threads

I remember her sense of humor

RIP Sweet Sister

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,860

I'm crying too. She was taken way too soon. Condolences to her family and friends.

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,163

Veggy, you will be remembered for your humor and one word posts.

My deepest condolences to the family.

• jo1955
    jo1955 Member Posts: 7,545

OMG! I am so shocked to hear this news. I did not know her well but we did talk many times. Condolences to her family and friends. May she rest in peace.

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575

Veggy,

No more dark basements. May your soul soar in lightness and joy.

• QCA
    QCA Member Posts: 1,150

I am shocked and so sorry to hear this. Veggy will be missed so much by so many. Sincere condolences to her family and friends.

Kathy

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600

My prayers are with the family and friends as well as all of us who loved her too. May she rest in peace.

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438

Such sadness rises in me that it is hard to express. Rest in peace dear Veggy.

My condolences to her family, friends and all who loved her.

Chrissy

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930

Our Rascal Angel, We Love You and Celebrate your Light. Be at Peace our Darling Girl.

GD, thinking of you....such a loving friend to our Vegette. 💛

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Veggy.....so much fun....1and2 word comments that you were so good at.......you fought the good fight, now your reward awaits you in heaven....May the angels carry you gently to see the face of God......rest in his arms.........peace at last.....

Granny, you loved her so.....devoted friends.....Comfort yourself in the thought of your times together....she loved you........

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726

I am still stunned after hearing  this....we were Pming each other she was so wonderful.....Granny I am so sorry.....cancer sucks....

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

This is so hard for everyone especially ones that talked with Veggy regularly--she was so sweet and funny and u knew exactly what she meant with the 2 or 3 words she wrote sometimes. We'll all miss u Veggy but u are with the Lord now and watching over us--Blessings to u'r family---And Granny we know u've been very close to Veggy and when u are ready we are here.

• valjean
    valjean Member Posts: 1,110

Dear Valerie,

~~And flights

of Angels

Sing thee

to thy Rest~~

Love always,

Valerie

My condolences to her family.

(((((( K ))))))