Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

My MILs passing

whisper2
whisper2 Member Posts: 3
edited June 2014 in May Their Memory Live On

Seems strange after almost 4 years of reading on this website that now I'm here to say her journey is over.  It still does not seem real.  Even though hospice was involved, it was still a shock.  She wasn't doing too bad but the nurse had told me a rough road was ahead where she would need to be heavily medicated.  I'm thankful that God spared her from more suffering although we weren't ready to let her go.  Probably never would have been.  Just felt the need to post the news even though I've not posted much over the years, I've read the boards several times per week and have been comforted by many.

Comments

• specialk
    specialk Member Posts: 9,215
    edited June 2014

So sorry for your loss, it is never easy.  Condolences to all of her loved ones.

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 7,811
    edited June 2014

whisper, we are very sorry to hear of the loss of your mother-in-law. Our condolences to you and your family. We hope that you will find comfort in the days to come. The Mods

• Alive4Five
    Alive4Five Member Posts: 2,225
    edited June 2014

My heart goes out to you and your family and friends... It just isn't right...

I hate cancer!

You will be in my thoughts and prayers... May God's peace be with you...so very sorry