Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

My wife Linda has passed and taught me so much

Options
LindaLou129
LindaLou129 Member Posts: 1
edited June 2015 in May Their Memory Live On
Linda was diagnosed with triple negative breast cancer on June 6th 2014. She fought a good fight that lasted till May 27th 2015. In that time I was her caregiver and since both of us were retired we could be together at all times and plan how we were going to fight this dreaded cancer. I would like to tell her whole story but I feel that I am in the wrong area. Can somebody please steer me in the right direction. She taught me so much and I think I would be able to help so much because I experienced it first hand. Before I go there is one thing I have to say that may save somebody's life if they are reading this. If you get TNBC make sure your doctor does a full body scan including the Brain. Because that is where the cancer went and was not discovered till two weeks before she died. They did a spinal tap and found cancer in the fluid. She only had days to live after that. She died a painful death. This is only part of the story if anybody is interested let me know.

Comments

• I_Spy
    I_Spy Member Posts: 33
    edited June 2015
    Options

I'm so sorry for your loss. The moderators (or someone else smarter than I) will know which forum is best for you. This may be it. If you don't get the answer here, you can send a private message to the moderators from your profile page. Again, I'm so sorry.

• dltnhm
    dltnhm Member Posts: 420
    edited June 2015
    Options

I am so very sorry for your loss. Was your wife LindaLou53 who posted on here for many, many years?

Diana

• Tomboy
    Tomboy Member Posts: 2,700
    edited June 2015
    Options

I am so sorry for your loss, its great that you came here to tell us. telling her story is a very strong thing to do.

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 7,911
    edited June 2015
    Options

LindaLou-

We are so very sorry to hear of your beloved wife's passing. We would love to know about her and your life together, this forum is a wonderful place to share memories and stories of loved ones we've lost to this awful disease. Please feel free to post her (and your) story here.

We're glad you've found our community here at BCO, and hope that you find the support and encouragement you need to share Linda's story. We know this is a very difficult time for you, just know that you're not alone.

The Mods