We are 204,751 members in 81 forums discussing 148,349 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

All TopicsForum: Fitness and Getting Back in Shape → Topic: Let's Post our Daily Exercise

Topic: Let's Post our Daily Exercise

Forum: Fitness and Getting Back in Shape — Conversations about exercise, diet, and getting back in shape after breast cancer diagnosis and treatment.

Posted on: Sep 28, 2009 08:56AM

Morgan513 wrote:

I'm doing the Firm Cardio Step mix and will walk the dog for a mile later today.

Lorrie 

Dx 4/9/2008, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2-

Page 1050 of 1,171 (35,115 results)

Posts 31471 - 31500 (35,115 total)

Apr 24, 2017 01:14AM karen1956 wrote:

I asked for a new fitness tracker for my birthday. Looking st the Fitbit Flex 2 or the Fitbit Alta. I have an almost 2 year old Flex. For the most part I've been happy with it. I like the trim size of both these models. What does everyone use? And why?

Karen in Denver, Dx 02/03/2006, ILC, stage IIIa, ER/PR+, HER2-,

Apr 24, 2017 11:55AM VelvetPoppy wrote:

~karen~

I have a Garmin vivosmart HR. I bought this because it had the features I wanted and was on sale!

Happy

Oncotype Dx: 11 Dx 12/9/2015, DCIS, Right, <1cm, Stage 0, Grade 2, 0/5 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 1/7/2016, IDC, Right, <1cm, Stage IA, Grade 1, 0/5 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 1/27/2016 Lumpectomy: Right; Lymph node removal: Sentinel, Underarm/Axillary Radiation Therapy 3/16/2016 Whole-breast: Breast Hormonal Therapy 7/29/2016 Femara (letrozole)

Apr 24, 2017 02:13PM ruthbru wrote:

I like the Alta for dress up, but like my HR Charge for other times because it has a stop watch.

"Invisible threads are the strongest ties." Friedrich Nietzsche Dx 2/2007, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/11 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Apr 24, 2017 04:55PM Scottiemom11 wrote:

Karen. . .I'm a Fitbit junkie. I have a surge which has the GPS and functions as my watch. Sometimes does not want to sync to my phone. I also have a Zip which I wear for better step count and I have the waterproof Fitbit Flex for use in the pool and lakes. Happy Fitbit shopping.

At the gym on the dreadmill.

Scottie

Diagnosed at age 48. Oncotype DX 11. BRCA Neg. Additional Therapy: Lupron & Gabapentin 2/5/15. . .Truncal Lymphedema 9/2/16. . .Capsular Contracture 2/10/17. . .Writer, photographer, mother of two autistic children. Vegetarian and Gluten-Free Dx 10/10/2014, ILC, Right, <1cm, Grade 2, ER+/PR+, HER2- (FISH) Dx 12/3/2014, ILC, Right, 1cm, Stage IB, Grade 2, 0/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (FISH) Dx 12/3/2014, LCIS, Both breasts, 0/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (FISH) Surgery 12/3/2014 Mastectomy: Left, Right; Reconstruction (left): Tissue expander placement; Reconstruction (right): Tissue expander placement Hormonal Therapy 12/31/2014 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Surgery 7/27/2015 Reconstruction (left): Silicone implant; Reconstruction (right): Silicone implant Surgery 3/20/2017 Reconstruction (left): Silicone implant; Reconstruction (right): Silicone implant

Apr 24, 2017 07:28PM Falconer wrote:

Ran 2 miles today with my DH after work.
Strong is the new strong. Dx at 45. Onco 16. Monthly Lupron shots Nov. 2016-December 2017 Dx 7/2016, IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IB, Grade 2, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 7/2016, DCIS, Left, 5cm, Stage 0, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 5/29/2017 Reconstruction (left): DIEP flap Surgery Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Left Radiation Therapy Whole-breast: Breast, Lymph nodes, Chest wall Hormonal Therapy Aromasin (exemestane), Femara (letrozole), Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone)

Apr 24, 2017 09:08PM ruthbru wrote:

Subbed (happy day.....history to teach & tater-tot hotdish for lunch), yoga tonight.

Really cold today (the snow missed us by a mere 45 miles), geez!

"Invisible threads are the strongest ties." Friedrich Nietzsche Dx 2/2007, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/11 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Apr 24, 2017 10:53PM - edited Apr 24, 2017 11:39PM by Wonderland

Ruth: A couple of days ago I read an article about words/sayings in the Midwest. One word was Hotdish. I know what a hotdish is. It's a casserole! Smile Yum - I love tater tot hotdish/casserole!

Cheryl: Dd started Beach Body DVD with your Jericho! She told me she really likes her, especially Jericho's voice which is calm and makes her want to workout.

Karen: I don't have a Fitbit but dh does. His is a Fitbit HR Charge 2. He bought it for all the functions but really likes that it tracks his sleep bc he has sleep apnea.

Another rainy day. Stayed inside and worked on some wedding signs for my nephew's wedding this weekend.

"Put on your coat. It's easier to stay warm than it is to get warm." George the Llama Man Dx 11/2006, IDC, <1cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 2/36 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 11/27/2006 Lymph node removal: Left, Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy: Left Chemotherapy 1/2/2007 AC + T (Taxol) Radiation Therapy 6/5/2007 Breast, Lymph nodes Hormonal Therapy 9/22/2007 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Surgery 9/9/2009 Reconstruction (left): DIEP flap Hormonal Therapy 9/20/2009 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Apr 24, 2017 11:11PM karen1956 wrote:

I like the slim style that the Alta and Flex 2 offer....can't make up my mind, so I told hubby that he could decide for me. If I remember correctly, the Alta has a "watchband" type do up!! I got my Flex in June 2015...I've gone through a few bands but these last pkg I got have been the best. I need to check out how much the replacement bands are for the Alta as they are reasonable for the Flex.

Weather is getting colder here all week with rain in the forecast. Not going to complain as I'm not ready for summer yet, but I'm ready for summer vacation!! 6 more weeks!!

Was going to work on my final assignment for my class which is due Wednesday as well as my EOY evaluation on Thursday but got side tracked. Need to complete some forms for Mom's renewal for the Access-a-Ride as the nurse practitioner is coming for monthly visit tomorrow so I can have her sign it.

Sweet dreams

Apr 25, 2017 12:00AM Claire_in_Seattle wrote:

My boast is that exercise can lead to much more interesting meals.

Tonight's dinner features Beer Brats from the Methow Valley, mushroom risotto, local asparagus, and stewed rhubarb. The brats are from my February ski trip where I stopped at the local butcher prior to heading back. Still feasting on that haul. The rhubarb is from my cycling adventure last week. (I got fabulous local eggs too.)

The risotto is more interesting. I was in Pike Place Market last Friday where I got the amazing asparagus....VERY purple and VERY thick stalks!!! I inquired about morels, but far too dear at $67 per pound.

Imagine what I found growing next to the trail during yesterday's run??? Yes, morels!!! They needed to be used immediately, so into the risotto they went along with shallots acquired at the same place as the rhubarb.

I expect to be blissed out shortly. Imbibing some lovely South African Cabernet Rose right now. Perfect as it's spring-like, but with the heft of a winter tipple. - Claire

Completed all treatment (AC +T, lumpectomy, radiation and 5 years of AIs - anastrazole). Now celebrating every single day for the wonderful life I have been granted. Dx 8/2009, IDC, Left, 2cm, Stage IIB, Grade 3, 1/21 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- (FISH)

Apr 25, 2017 12:08AM octogirl wrote:

swam laps for an hour tonight, came home to dinner cooked by hubby. Yay!

Dx 6/18/2015, IDC, Right, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 7/16/2015 Lumpectomy: Right; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Chemotherapy 9/9/2015 Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Taxotere (docetaxel) Radiation Therapy 12/15/2015 Hormonal Therapy 1/15/2016 Arimidex (anastrozole) Hormonal Therapy 4/8/2016 Femara (letrozole)

Apr 25, 2017 05:01AM Heidihill wrote:

Octogirl, that is the best kind of dinner.  

Claire, wow, what exotic-sounding foods. I have never even seen purple asparagus.  

I lost 3 kilos during our spring break in Italy but have now gained it all back. It was probably all the sweating or a crazy scale. Now we are back to winter. We have more snow in the mountains now than we had all winter, but the lifts are all closed. Crazy weather.

I have a Blaze which I had stopped using for a long time because of a band allergy. Then I decided to buy a leather band... I connect the tracker to my phone GPS if necessary, but I also have a Garmin as a GPS given as a present by DH who uses it more than I do. I think the Fitbit undercounts my steps when I use it on my wrist. It does a much better job when I put it in a back pocket. It then tickles my butt every hour during the day to remind me to move. Lol. I really like that they updated the software to include the Relax function (deep breathing exercises) and Cardio Fitness Scoring, an estimate of VO2 max. I rarely use the heart rate function because I am suspicious of the sensor as it is near the liver meridian in acupuncture speak. At least that is where the acupuncturist talks to my gut and it answers back with funny sounds. My stomach feels queasy when I have the heart rate Thing on and once it made me go straight to the bathroom. Karen, I realize this is more than you wanted to know. I did take the cardio fitness test and scored "excellent" for my age or above average for a 20 year old. Sorry for bragging but am definitely fitter now than when I was 20 years old. I was asthmatic and would quickly run out of breath. Thanks to a daily exercise regimen I am a much improved version of myself. Thats why I love this thread.

About Fitbits in general I read somewhere that it is more effective if you have a friend or two. IMO one friend should be better than you and the other worse for best results. Lol. 

TH, forest bathing as the Japanese say (in Japanese of course). Go for it.

(((Pat)))

Dx 8/2007, IDC, Left, 2cm, Stage IV, metastasized to bone, Grade 2, 2/19 nodes, mets, ER+/PR+, HER2- (FISH) Hormonal Therapy 3/25/2015 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone)

Apr 25, 2017 04:52PM - edited Apr 25, 2017 04:53PM by ruthbru

COLD & WINDY here! Back to winter. SadI did a 30 minutes toning DVD & 35 minutes on the dreadmill.

Apr 26, 2017 01:10AM annoyingboob wrote:

45 min spin class with a gaggle of gorgeous, fit 20year olds!!! it was my first cardio in MONTHS. I wonder how long it will take to get up to their speed, if ever...

Dx 12/2016, DCIS, Right, <1cm, Stage 0, Grade 3, ER+/PR+ Surgery 1/5/2017 Lumpectomy: Left, Right Radiation Therapy 2/21/2017 3DCRT: Breast Hormonal Therapy 3/3/2017 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone)

Apr 26, 2017 08:12AM karen1956 wrote:

28 this morning just after 6am. Need to bundle up for my morning walk

Apr 26, 2017 10:54AM LilacBlue wrote:

Attended tai chi this morning and this is where I'm a participant - not teaching. Pam was in class, Pam has also started a month ago, Pink Ribbon Pilates (that I do teach). She had her first BC diagnosis, a nearly two months ago, coming in at stage IV. She wore a soft knit hat as her hair is nearly all gone and third round of chemo starting next week. Trying to combat a high level of fatigue, she was able to muster energy to come this morning and obviously has lost weight as well. She and I always stand near each other when doing the forms/movements; she is good - really good. In the middle of class, I could see a smile creep across her face and I recognise that smile. It's the one where when you are in active treatment and for brief period of time, you forget you have cancer, lose yourself, in the moment - and feels l like it was before - before the crap hit the fan. We talked afterwards and yup, that was where she was and felt better for coming to class.

Body Balance tonight and I'm not tripping over the mat on track 3!

Nothing is ever the same as they said it was. It's what I've never seen before that I recognise. - Diane Arbus Dx 4/13/2012, DCIS/IDC, 1cm, Stage IB, Grade 2, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 6/12/2012 Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Left; Reconstruction (left): DIEP flap, Nipple reconstruction

Apr 26, 2017 12:23PM ruthbru wrote:

Lilac, what a wonderful testament to the power of both exercise and the human spirit. Thank you for all you do to give people that boost!Heart

Apr 26, 2017 12:29PM - edited Apr 26, 2017 12:34PM by ruthbru

There were snow flurries in the air this morning and it was COLD out! Two brave (or crazy, you be the judge) ladies walked outdoors anyway, but the rest of us stayed inside.......

Apr 27, 2017 05:34AM Falconer wrote:

Lilac, thanks for that encouragement. Sigh.

Yoga yesterday afternoon via FaceTime.

Ruth, good lookin group as always, even if you're chilly everyone looks like warm women!
Strong is the new strong. Dx at 45. Onco 16. Monthly Lupron shots Nov. 2016-December 2017 Dx 7/2016, IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IB, Grade 2, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 7/2016, DCIS, Left, 5cm, Stage 0, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 5/29/2017 Reconstruction (left): DIEP flap Surgery Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Left Radiation Therapy Whole-breast: Breast, Lymph nodes, Chest wall Hormonal Therapy Aromasin (exemestane), Femara (letrozole), Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone)

Apr 27, 2017 07:11AM Heidihill wrote:

KB, that must be a great feeling!

Lilac, so thoughtful of you. 

Falconer, yoga via Facetime sounds very interesting. Now I'm thinking of all the possibilities there. More personal than on demand Videos, which aren't available in many places.

Dx 8/2007, IDC, Left, 2cm, Stage IV, metastasized to bone, Grade 2, 2/19 nodes, mets, ER+/PR+, HER2- (FISH) Hormonal Therapy 3/25/2015 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone)

Apr 27, 2017 08:41AM ruthbru wrote:

I went to yoga last night. Today I was supposed to sub for a track coach, but since the meet is cancelled, I have a 'free day". I am meeting a friend to do Fitness On Demand in about an hour & then who knows? Maybe I will even get some closets cleaned out (since it is too icky to be outside!). Time will tell......

Apr 27, 2017 11:03AM LilacBlue wrote:

KB870, amazing indeed and a reiki master. We, us who have been through it understand, we know - we have been there. All women who post on this thread are remarkable, each unique, and see, including enjoy, the value of being active, be it walking, gym classes, swimming, to high mileage running. In working with bc woman in and out of tx, it's hard to get across that cancer-related fatigue (CRF) is not relieved by rest or sleep. One of the main components to relieve CRF, is movement - the one thing you least feel like doing. Walking is easy and nearly accessible to all - a terrific place to start and does not need be a great distance covered. Baby steps is where it starts and if there is a program close enough to attend that is tailored to bc recovery or cancer recovery - go for it - try it - lots of research and thought goes into what is offered. A win-win if you take the plunge.

TW, hope you are feeling better and moving easier. Ruth, love you WWW women. Falconer & Heidihill, like the idea of yoga facetime. I get so many online yoga classes banged into my email box - quite a online cottage industry that has grown by leaps and bounds.

Body Balance at 6pm.

Nothing is ever the same as they said it was. It's what I've never seen before that I recognise. - Diane Arbus Dx 4/13/2012, DCIS/IDC, 1cm, Stage IB, Grade 2, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 6/12/2012 Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Left; Reconstruction (left): DIEP flap, Nipple reconstruction

Apr 27, 2017 12:09PM - edited Apr 27, 2017 09:32PM by ruthbru

Very well put, Lilac! You may be interested to know that among the Wednesday Walking Women, we have 4 BC survivors, one miracle ovarian cancer survivor.....I say 'miracle' because she was in college when diagnosed 37 years ago. She was her young oncologist's first patient & he still calls her every year just to check up on her (I am sure that she continues to be an inspiration to him in his very tough job!), another gal who has such a strong family history of BC that she gets more screenings than I & is on an anti-hormonal as a precaution. Most of our ladies have either faced serious health challenges themselves, or have a family members who have (which happens all who have the opportunity to live a longer life). I think everyone in the world (no matter what else is going on) would be happier, and almost all would be healthier, if they would add the healing power and joy of movement into their lives. And if you can do some group exercises (whether it be in a formal setting or a walk with friends); then you add the social component, which is also a key ingredient to a happy life.

Did a kickboxing workout with a friend. She is taking her dog for a walk later on when it will presumably be a little warmer, so I will grab the grand-puppy and join her.

Apr 27, 2017 08:26PM Wonderland wrote:

Ruth: the WWW group is amazing! In so many ways!

KB: yes, clearing flower beds for 3 hours definitely counts!

The rain has stopped and I was able to walk/run this afternoon. My nephew gets married outside this weekend - it will be hot but thankfully not raining.

"Put on your coat. It's easier to stay warm than it is to get warm." George the Llama Man Dx 11/2006, IDC, <1cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 2/36 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 11/27/2006 Lymph node removal: Left, Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy: Left Chemotherapy 1/2/2007 AC + T (Taxol) Radiation Therapy 6/5/2007 Breast, Lymph nodes Hormonal Therapy 9/22/2007 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Surgery 9/9/2009 Reconstruction (left): DIEP flap Hormonal Therapy 9/20/2009 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Apr 27, 2017 11:46PM hbcheryl wrote:

Wonderland fancy your DD doing Jerichos program - it is growing in leaps and bounds, the next step is they are going to start training people so it can be taught in gyms.

Annoyingboob just keep pedaling away you'll catch up with those young ones.

TH hope you are well on the mend,

LB I am so glad you pushed through followed your dream and became an instructor you have a gift and its so great to see, I know all the hard work you've put in over the years and its wonderful that you can connect and share your wisdom. Btw LM Live Philadelphia August 25/26 tickets go on sale May 10th and I have already booked my room, - 5 hour flight for me - 5 hour flight for youWinking

Heidi I too am fitter than I was when I was young (not 20 year old fit but fit) I am so glad that I found how much I like to exercise.

I have kept up with my exercise since I was last here, was lucky enough to have a special one on one class with a master trainer yesterday, he is getting ready for a Quarterly and likes to coach before he has to present so I was very lucky and I got some great tips. Tonight did Grit Strength

Dx 7/25/2008, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Apr 28, 2017 04:51AM LilacBlue wrote:

Cheryl, LMUK removed the touch points for attending Live events and quite a bit to grumbling too. Core De Force is a solid workout series and will do well and give LM combat competition. Glad you had a master trainer who offered valuable top tips. KB870, gardening and housework are exercise, no doubt about it.

I mention the Pink Pilates, Livestrong Cancer programs, etc..that are available in many areas of the US, because they do work - help to bring you back from the decimation point that active treatment takes us, feels good to be with others that understand and so many don't know they exist. Here we are online, yet in face-to-face, coming back from active treatment can seem daunting and isolating. For nearly two thirds that I work with, they are anywhere from 1 year out to five from active treatment. Not feeling overly good about themselves because of weight gain of AL's, effects of LE, and wanting to do something and feel motivated - healthy again. We pedal hard in trying to get the word out, finding women who can and want to come to our free weekly class. We get maybe, one a month if lucky. I'm also working on our 4th Wellbeing Day fundraiser in July and the women signing up for that are coming in at a trickle. It's work to keep plates spinning for women like us, I'm committed with heart and soul and keeping at it.

This is my day off, yet, off to teach stretch, tone and relax for a instructor who called last minute for cover as she and her partner want to go see a house to rent. Have a good weekend everyone!

Apr 28, 2017 10:47AM NatsFan wrote:

Lots to catch up on since I last posted.

First, Pat, belated condolences on your good friend. I am so sorry. Two - good to see you and glad that you're recovering from your injury. Karen - think you made up your mind on your fitness tracker, but like VelvetPoppy, I use the Garmin Vivosmart HR. Annoying - brave to work out with 20 year olds!! One advantage to living in a 55+ community - at 60 I'm generally about the youngest in any fitness class. Lilac - good for your friend Pam to get out and do a class during chemo. What an inspiration. Those of us who have been there know how hard that is.

Had to laugh at Wonder's translation of Ruth's Midwest "hotdish" to the South's "casserole". I love little regional variations like that - Midwest "pop" v. coastal "soda" v. southern "coke". West coast "tulies" v. East Coast "boonies".

Fun to see other Outlander fans. I've decided that I'm better off just reading the books, rather than actually watching it. I'm really squeamish about violence and cruelty, so when I'm reading I can kind of skim those parts. I don't have the option when watching a video! Maybe it was because I was still on painkillers when I was binge watching the first season, but I had too many nightmares after that bingewatch, so I think I'll stick to the books. I just finished Book 7, and I'm 11th on the library's waiting list for the eBook download of Book 8 (down from 85th a few weeks ago, so the list is moving).

Recovery is slower than I'd like, but I did make it to my fitness class on Monday. I didn't use any weights or other equipment, but just "air balled" it (as the instructor called it). It felt good to do something. I've also been doing a lot of walking. PT started yesterday, so I'm pretty sore today.

Had a female wild turkey hanging around the cabin most of last weekend. We have a flock that lives in the woods around us, but this is the first time one has gotten brave enough to come out to the cleared area around the cabin, at least while we've been there. At one point we left to run a few errands, and when we got back, the turkey was at one of the cabin living room windows, pecking furiously at it. (We have ceiling-to-floor windows.) Mikey our min pin was on the other side of the window barking wildly at her. We chased her off, and when we got in the cabin, poor Mikey was so scared he was wide-eyed and shaking, but still bravely trying to protect the house. I can see why he was terrified with this big aggressive bird at the window trying to attack him! I suspect that she may have been pecking at her own reflection initially, but then when Mikey tried to attack her through the window, she may have attacked back. Who knew wild turkeys were more aggressive by far than bears? Heading back to the cabin tonight - we'll see who is hanging around this weekend!

Mary Dx 12/31/2007, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIB, Grade 3, 1/15 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Apr 28, 2017 11:00AM sweetandspecial wrote:

Tuesday and Thursday was my usual 45 minute body sculpt followed by 30 minutes on the treadmill. Took today off because I thought we had to go across the state for a graduation party. Turned out the party is tomorrow so I started my day off today with a 60 minute treadmill walk/run/climb workout. Next is some laundry and general housework then may start the lawn mowing for DH since we'll be gone all day tomorrow, we don't mow on Sunday and it's supposed to rain for four days starting tomorrow. If we don't get it done today we'll be baking hay by the middle of next week!

Have a great weekend all. Enjoy the sunshine if you have it and if you don't then make your own🌞🌞🌞😘😘😘

lisa jayne Dx 9/28/2012, IDC, 2cm, Stage II, 0/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 11/5/2012 Lymph node removal: Right; Mastectomy: Right; Prophylactic mastectomy: Left; Reconstruction (left): Tissue expander placement; Reconstruction (right): Tissue expander placement Hormonal Therapy 12/8/2012 Arimidex (anastrozole) Surgery 8/7/2013 Reconstruction (left); Reconstruction (right)

Apr 28, 2017 11:42AM ruthbru wrote:

We have the sunshine, but have to make our own heat! Happy

I did a really, really hard lower body/core DVD this morning & will take a walk later after it has warmed up a little (no wind today, so that is a bonus). Tomorrow I am going to what sounds like a very interesting yoga seminar called "Back to the Basics", which is a review of the main poses and how they are actually SUPPOSED to be done.

Glad you are on the mend, Mary. Good luck to Mikey the Miniature Turkey Hunter! Or perhaps turkey prey? Yikes!

Apr 28, 2017 03:50PM M0mmyof2 wrote:

Working out tonight even though I got a work out earlier today with hanging out my laundr

If you value your freedom, thank a servicemember both serving and retired!

Apr 28, 2017 04:15PM sweetandspecial wrote:

Adding 2 hours pushing a lawn mower and 1 hour edging sidewalks/driveways then sweeping up the edging mess. I've got a couple of beef roasts with the whole potato, carrot and onion thing going and boy does it smell yummy when I walked in the house just now!

I think I'll sleep well tonight😴😴😴😴

Luv u my sculpted sisters!

lisa jayne Dx 9/28/2012, IDC, 2cm, Stage II, 0/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 11/5/2012 Lymph node removal: Right; Mastectomy: Right; Prophylactic mastectomy: Left; Reconstruction (left): Tissue expander placement; Reconstruction (right): Tissue expander placement Hormonal Therapy 12/8/2012 Arimidex (anastrozole) Surgery 8/7/2013 Reconstruction (left); Reconstruction (right)

Page 1050 of 1,171 (35,115 results)