We are 205,933 members in 81 forums discussing 148,889 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

All TopicsForum: Fitness and Getting Back in Shape → Topic: Let's Post our Daily Exercise

Topic: Let's Post our Daily Exercise

Forum: Fitness and Getting Back in Shape — Conversations about exercise, diet, and getting back in shape after breast cancer diagnosis and treatment.

Posted on: Sep 28, 2009 08:56AM

Morgan513 wrote:

I'm doing the Firm Cardio Step mix and will walk the dog for a mile later today.

Lorrie 

Dx 4/9/2008, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2-

Page 1065 of 1,180 (35,387 results)

Posts 31921 - 31950 (35,387 total)

Jun 22, 2017 09:13PM VelvetPoppy wrote:

I didn't walk again this morning. H let me sleep in, so I didn't get up until 8:30. Stripped the bed and put the sheets in to wash. I had every intention to hang them out, but other things got in the way.

H wanted to try making jam out of the peaches we bought on our trip, so we cut them up, sugared them & let them sit. I went back to the bedroom to remake the bed & turned on the light----SNAP, CRACK, SIZZLE----the light bulbs EXPLODED! We keep our bedroom dark-cooler and we sleep better-so I couldn't see. Long story short, we spent two hours on the phone trying to get this fixed. The ceiling fan is still under warranty, so we are getting a whole new light kit. Hunter thinks it may have been improperly wired.

I still had to clean up the shards of broken light bulbs from the bed--stripped everything off & thoroughly vacuumed mattress & floor, then went over the floor again with a wet mop. I washed the mattress and pillow covers. No time to line dry--everything in the dryer. Finally got the bed made after lunch.

Then we both remembered the peaches, so we spent another hour making jam. This is new for us. Both of our mothers made jams & jellies (his all the time, mine not so much) and we had watched, but never really had a hand in it. H found a recipe in an old cookbook that had belonged to my mother, so we went for it. The jam is really pretty, so we hope it 'took'.

Oncotype Dx: 11 Dx 12/9/2015, DCIS, Right, <1cm, Stage 0, Grade 2, 0/5 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 1/7/2016, IDC, Right, <1cm, Stage IA, Grade 1, 0/5 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 1/27/2016 Lumpectomy: Right; Lymph node removal: Sentinel, Underarm/Axillary Radiation Therapy 3/16/2016 Whole-breast: Breast Hormonal Therapy 7/29/2016 Femara (letrozole)

Jun 22, 2017 11:53PM Wonderland wrote:

Yikes Velvet! We just bought and installed 2 Hunter fans. So far we haven't had a problem. Shattered light bulbs are a MESS as they break into a million pieces. Sorry this happened to you! Let us know how your jam turns out.

Push mowed for 90 minutes today.

"Put on your coat. It's easier to stay warm than it is to get warm." George the Llama Man Dx 11/2006, IDC, <1cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 2/36 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 11/26/2006 Lymph node removal: Left, Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy: Left Chemotherapy 1/1/2007 AC + T (Taxol) Radiation Therapy 6/4/2007 Breast, Lymph nodes Hormonal Therapy 9/21/2007 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Surgery 9/9/2009 Reconstruction (left): DIEP flap Hormonal Therapy 9/19/2009 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Jun 23, 2017 01:33AM hbcheryl wrote:

Gosh Velvet glass is the worst even though you think you've got it all in 2 years you'll find a bit and Peach Jam sounds wonderful. Hope the heat breaks soon Heidi, my Hannah just got back from the UK and she is sunburned she said it was so hot and she brought me a bad filled with delicious chocolate Happy

Tonight did Sprint and CX Works.

Dx 7/25/2008, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Jun 23, 2017 03:20AM LilacBlue wrote:

Falconer, I'm waving at you and hope all is moving forward without a hitch. Cheryl, it has been hot, no doubt about it and this California girl is loving it.Happy LM sent out the new release app this past Wednesday and was expecting to pay for it. It's pretty cool, with choreography notes and film all on your phone. the catch is, it's live streaming and no longer will we be sent the video to download, it will only come out on the app. The notes have changed format, the filming has changed as well (I put the film on a UBS and play on my laptop to watch while physically practicing with it in front of me), so a new way of learning for the next release - just the way it is. Velvet, our bulbs go bang like that and a real pain to clean up.

DH flies back from Norway tonight, very late tonight and I'll be there. He has really enjoyed attending The Starmus Festival and strange enough, our boy games regularly online with a lad who lives in Trondheim. DS has one more week of A Level exams and then done, with everything and waits for results to come out mid-August. Such a strange UK system to get into university and so last minute in knowing where one winds up. Must dash and create a lesson plan for Pilates at 12:15, most of whom are a rather flexible older population. Using my notes from last weekend course in London, we will be having a longer warm-up, also adding more functionally and mobility, in the form of modified Pilates exercises, using a small (Bender) ball. Have a terrific start to the weekend everyone!

Nothing is ever the same as they said it was. It's what I've never seen before that I recognise. - Diane Arbus Dx 4/13/2012, DCIS/IDC, 1cm, Stage IB, Grade 2, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 6/12/2012 Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Left; Reconstruction (left): DIEP flap, Nipple reconstruction

Jun 23, 2017 05:56AM M0mmyof2 wrote:

Holy Cow!!!

Taking a rest today. My cleaning bug has gone and I am very sore from all the activity!

If you value your freedom, thank a servicemember both serving and retired!

Jun 23, 2017 01:53PM Teese wrote:

New here but wanting to join in. Walked 2 miles this morning, nice and muggy out. Then late morning went to my first yoga class at the local infusion center. Wow did I love that.

Teese

Dx 4/24/2017, ILC, Right, 3cm, Stage IIIC, Grade 2, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 5/16/2017 Lymph node removal: Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy: Right Chemotherapy 7/10/2017 AC + T (Taxol) Radiation Therapy 11/28/2017 Whole-breast: Breast, Lymph nodes

Jun 23, 2017 01:55PM NatsFan wrote:

Velvet - how scary! And what a mess to clean up - broken glass seems to go everywhere. Glad no one was hurt. And the jam sounds yummy! Lilac - you always keep so busy. Mommy - I can't believe you have anything else to clean - you certainly earned your rest day. KB - Weed N Sculpt is definitely a workout.

I did more swim laps yesterday, then hit the fitness center this morning for some elliptical and a 30 minute hill run on the dreadmill. Off to the cabin tonight. The remnants of Cindy should be passing through overnight. I love being in bed and listening to the rain on the cabinroof.

Mary Dx 12/31/2007, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIB, Grade 3, 1/15 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Jun 23, 2017 02:58PM VelvetPoppy wrote:

The fan incident was new to us, we've never had a problem before. We have 5 ceiling fans, all Hunters. One is 27 years old, installed when we built the house. I think I got all the glass-nothing poked us while we slept and I ran the robot this morning. H is doing the barefoot test. He never wears shoes.

The jam was great. He fixed us breakfast this morning and served the jam. It was really good and we are very proud of ourselves for a job well done. I really think our mothers would have been pleased with our results.

Oncotype Dx: 11 Dx 12/9/2015, DCIS, Right, <1cm, Stage 0, Grade 2, 0/5 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 1/7/2016, IDC, Right, <1cm, Stage IA, Grade 1, 0/5 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 1/27/2016 Lumpectomy: Right; Lymph node removal: Sentinel, Underarm/Axillary Radiation Therapy 3/16/2016 Whole-breast: Breast Hormonal Therapy 7/29/2016 Femara (letrozole)

Jun 23, 2017 04:40PM Ginger48 wrote:

I caught up by skimming the last couple of weeks. The end of the school year was crazy busy. Welcome to new people. This thread is the best.

School is out!! Now I can exercise in the morning. So far I have done Zumba, water fitness and swam some laps. Felt so good I finished 1/2 mile. Yesterday, I went to the beach with 9 friends from school and did lots of walking and visiting. It was perfect! Definitely my happy place.

BRCA2+ Knowledge is power! lumpectomy 4/12/11, NSBMX 6/22/11, exchange to implants 10/27/11, ooph 12/7/11 Dx 4/5/2011, IDC, <1cm, Stage IA, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Jun 23, 2017 05:26PM - edited Jun 23, 2017 06:43PM by Vargadoll

I love reading all the post! This is one active group of ladies! I did my usual 17,000+ steps so far today. The pool installation is still a work in progress so the back yard is a muddy mess after yesterdays rain. My veranda and breezeway got super messy when the gas man came and filled the underground tank...sigh! Lots of mopping today!

"She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come" Proverbs 31:25 Dx 12/23/2016, IDC, Right, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 1, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 2/6/2017 Lumpectomy: Right Radiation Therapy 4/12/2017 Breast

Jun 23, 2017 06:51PM ruthbru wrote:

Welcome, Teese!

I did an hour long toning DVD this morning, took a walk and bought MORE flowers!

"Invisible threads are the strongest ties." Friedrich Nietzsche Dx 2/2007, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/11 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Jun 23, 2017 08:43PM burner wrote:

Hello hello - hope everyone had a good Friday! My iron infusions and a full 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep meant that I didn't have joint pain for the first time in 4 months today! I got in 2 miles of walking, and am hoping that this good energy continues - if so, that means going to Zumba this weekend!

Dx 12/2016, DCIS/IDC, Left, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 0/2 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2+ (FISH) Targeted Therapy Perjeta (pertuzumab) Targeted Therapy Herceptin (trastuzumab) Chemotherapy Carboplatin (Paraplatin), Taxotere (docetaxel) Surgery Lymph node removal: Sentinel, Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy: Left; Reconstruction (left): Tissue expander placement

Jun 23, 2017 10:14PM Falconer wrote:

Lilac, dear, thanks for the check in. I am curious about your son's exams- does that mean he is 18 and finishing high school there? It does seem a long wait to find out end of summer, where one will go to university.

I have had no exercise to post, as it's been a busy week. I went back to work for the last week of school- no students but filing and planning for next year. It was three weeks since surgery and I'll say that even that little bit of work whooped me.

I've been reading your posts, and I think, Ruth and Wonderland, I tried to say, Lovely that you two got together! But I'm not sure it went through.

I think the DIEP is coming along fine. I'm having a terrible time trying to find a bra that fits right. Since I'm a uni, I definitely need one for the right side. But the noob is still sore and puffy at the top. And it's also so hot, as you know, so I'd like to go lightweight on the tops. Blah blah.

Burner, tell us more about the iron infusions and how they helped with joint pain. Why are you having them? Good for you to get so much exercise as a result!

Happy summer, everyone!!

Strong is the new strong. Dx at 45. Onco 16. Monthly Lupron shots Nov. 2016-December 2017 Dx 7/2016, IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IB, Grade 2, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 7/2016, DCIS, Left, 5cm, Stage 0, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 5/29/2017 Reconstruction (left): DIEP flap Surgery Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Left Radiation Therapy Whole-breast: Breast, Lymph nodes, Chest wall Hormonal Therapy Aromasin (exemestane), Femara (letrozole), Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone)

Jun 23, 2017 11:36PM Wonderland wrote:

Welcome Teese! Your yoga class sounds great.

LB: Wishing your son good luck during his last week of exams. Glad your dh had a good time at The Starmus Festival. What a treat!

Good to see you again, Ginger!

Ruth: have fun planting your flowers.

KB: Weeding is definitely work. You deserved your swim.

Burner: Yea on no joint pain!

Varga: I know you can't wait until your pool installation is complete.

Hi Cheryl!

Falconer: I wore a padded cami for a long time after my DIEP. Just a suggestion.

M0mmy: enjoy your rest.

Hi Everybody! I walked/ran earlier today because, like Nats, we are expecting the remnants of Cindy to pass through.

My sil asked me to paint her new birdhouse she just bought. I painted it yesterday after mowing.

This is the top

This is on both sides

"Put on your coat. It's easier to stay warm than it is to get warm." George the Llama Man Dx 11/2006, IDC, <1cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 2/36 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 11/26/2006 Lymph node removal: Left, Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy: Left Chemotherapy 1/1/2007 AC + T (Taxol) Radiation Therapy 6/4/2007 Breast, Lymph nodes Hormonal Therapy 9/21/2007 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Surgery 9/9/2009 Reconstruction (left): DIEP flap Hormonal Therapy 9/19/2009 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Jun 24, 2017 12:03PM - edited Jun 24, 2017 12:03PM by Vargadoll

Wonderland - I love it! You are very talented! We are expecting some rain here today as well. The wind was crazy yesterday and then it rained during the night. It's been clear here (mountains of WNC) so far today.

Slow start for the day for me. I slept until 8! Then my girl got up by 9 which means no treadmill or outdoor walk for me this morning. Hope to grab on tonight somewhere when I get her to bed.

"She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come" Proverbs 31:25 Dx 12/23/2016, IDC, Right, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 1, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 2/6/2017 Lumpectomy: Right Radiation Therapy 4/12/2017 Breast

Jun 24, 2017 12:46PM ruthbru wrote:

I did a 45 minute Pilates DVD and am now on the my way to a family reunion in South Dakota (more food......). Loopy

"Invisible threads are the strongest ties." Friedrich Nietzsche Dx 2/2007, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/11 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Jun 24, 2017 01:10PM Heidihill wrote:

Love the birdhouse, wonderland. 

Another hot day. Photo below was from my trip yesterday to the zoo.

I should have done some hot yoga at the top.

Thinking of doing some yoga after a walk along the lake.

Dx 8/2007, IDC, Left, 2cm, Stage IV, metastasized to bone, Grade 2, 2/19 nodes, mets, ER+/PR+, HER2- (FISH) Hormonal Therapy 3/25/2015 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone)

Jun 24, 2017 03:03PM pink_is_my_colour wrote:

Still managing to get in 30 minutes a day on the treadmill but at a slower pace. Some days are more of a struggle.

pink_is_my_colour Dx 4/4/2017, IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IIA, Grade 1, 2/6 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 4/4/2017, DCIS, Right, <1cm, Stage 0, Grade 1, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 4/24/2017 Lumpectomy: Left, Right; Lymph node removal: Left, Sentinel Chemotherapy 6/16/2017 Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Ellence (epirubicin), Fluorouracil (5-fluorouracil, 5-FU, Adrucil) Chemotherapy 8/18/2017 Taxotere (docetaxel) Radiation Therapy 10/23/2017 Whole-breast: Breast, Lymph nodes Hormonal Therapy Femara (letrozole)

Jun 24, 2017 03:04PM pink_is_my_colour wrote:

wonderland: love the bird house. Very creative.

pink_is_my_colour Dx 4/4/2017, IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IIA, Grade 1, 2/6 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 4/4/2017, DCIS, Right, <1cm, Stage 0, Grade 1, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 4/24/2017 Lumpectomy: Left, Right; Lymph node removal: Left, Sentinel Chemotherapy 6/16/2017 Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Ellence (epirubicin), Fluorouracil (5-fluorouracil, 5-FU, Adrucil) Chemotherapy 8/18/2017 Taxotere (docetaxel) Radiation Therapy 10/23/2017 Whole-breast: Breast, Lymph nodes Hormonal Therapy Femara (letrozole)

Jun 24, 2017 05:58PM Teese wrote:

wonderland - I'm jealous of the birdhouse and your talent.

Pink is my colour- I see you just started chemo, I have a couple weeks before I start. As you already know, every one and everywhere you hear that exercise will lessen your SE. Have you noticed you feel better after using your treadmill than before. I'm so determined to do my best to get 30 min walk or bike each day

Dx 4/24/2017, ILC, Right, 3cm, Stage IIIC, Grade 2, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 5/16/2017 Lymph node removal: Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy: Right Chemotherapy 7/10/2017 AC + T (Taxol) Radiation Therapy 11/28/2017 Whole-breast: Breast, Lymph nodes

Jun 24, 2017 07:25PM M0mmyof2 wrote:

Hubby and I took a walk a bit ago

If you value your freedom, thank a servicemember both serving and retired!

Jun 24, 2017 07:30PM VelvetPoppy wrote:

No walk this morning. We had thunderstorms. The tropical storm didn't give us anything when it came on shore, but this 'cool' front dropped 2 1/2" of rain. More rain expected tomorrow. H is happy.

Jun 24, 2017 08:44PM sweetandspecial wrote:

I lurk far more than I post lately😎

Am faithfully doing 45 minutes body sculpt followed by 30 minutes treadmill Tues/Thurs each week. Can actually see my biceps again when I flex now - whoo hoo! Wednesday I did a bunch of flower weeding, bush trimming and tree limb nipping/hauling. Today I spent the morning on housework (lotsa steps room to room and up and down stairs) and the afternoon power washing one side of my house with half the time climbing up and down a rolling scaffold to reach high enough. DH barbecued a beef roast and pork ribs for dinner with baked redskins. Nice treat after a busy day.

Welcome to the nubes - this is a great thread to join!

Sleep well my sculpted sisters 😴😴

lisa jayne Dx 9/28/2012, IDC, 2cm, Stage II, 0/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 11/5/2012 Lymph node removal: Right; Mastectomy: Right; Prophylactic mastectomy: Left; Reconstruction (left): Tissue expander placement; Reconstruction (right): Tissue expander placement Hormonal Therapy 12/8/2012 Arimidex (anastrozole) Surgery 8/7/2013 Reconstruction (left); Reconstruction (right)

Jun 24, 2017 09:38PM Teese wrote:

We had a couple appointments today and I thought we wouldn't get much in today as they were quite a ways away and we spent a bit of time in the car.

But we got home and the weather was nice so we got our 2 mile walk in and that got me over the 10K ste mark. So feeling satisfied.

Trying to get as much regular activity as I can before chemo starts so that I'll be more likely to continue. So hopeful that all I've read about activity lessening SE is true.

Jun 24, 2017 10:12PM Claire_in_Seattle wrote:

Teese, as a sample of 1, I was able to walk at least 1.5 miles or cycle every single day during chemo. True, there were many days that I dragged, but I took the position that I would have been dragging anyway. My side effects were much, much less than those of many patients.

A relatively recent practice in the world of oncology is called "pre-habilitation" or building up the patient's strength prior to chemo or radiation. This is done so that patients are strong enough to tolerate treatment, but it also follows that any of us can benefit from building up strength. And then maintaining to the extent possible.

I kept most of my strength and muscle tone, so I didn't have major problems getting back into shape post chemo and radiation. I admit to using ibuprofen and energy potions to do the cycling events that summer, but I did them!

That said, it took me about 3 years to recover fully. At that point, I was able to go up hills on my bicycle that I couldn't do prior to the whole breast cancer experience.

It's hot here too, or at least in the late afternoon. I am waiting for things to cool off, and I am making a shrimp salad to go with the fabulous lettuce I got at the farmers market today. Fresh strawberries for dessert.

AND.....I did 35 miles of cycling before it got beastly out. A bit of an adventure because someone cut corners in building the Tolt Bridge. So it was just condemned. There is a gravel path and footbridge further downstream, so I crossed there. But what a pain!!

Finally, I am at the point where I can say that I just love my new computer. It was quite the ordeal, and for a while I thought I couldn't do anything right. But I persevered, and nice to have most things set up and working.

Now just to dig out Happy - Claire

Completed all treatment (AC +T, lumpectomy, radiation and 5 years of AIs - anastrazole). Now celebrating every single day for the wonderful life I have been granted. Dx 8/2009, IDC, Left, 2cm, Stage IIB, Grade 3, 1/21 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- (FISH)

Jun 24, 2017 11:57PM pink_is_my_colour wrote:

Tesse: I only had one treatment so far. I'm on day ten of a three week cycle and side effects have been minimal. I do find some days are more of a struggle to get on the treadmill. There's been a couple of times after my thirty minutes that I've had to rest afterwards. Today I did gardening and managed to put in 8k in steps but no treadmill. With zero being the least amount of fatigue and ten being the most, I'm probably at zero to one most days. Exercise and drink 2 litres of water a da!

Jun 25, 2017 08:42AM Teese wrote:

Claire - Thank you, it puts my mind at ease to know that some days will require shear will to just push myself knowing I won't feel worse for the effort but most likely better. This kind of info from you ladies is what helps us to make good decisions.

Pink is my colour - thank you, I'm glad you posted that some days are a struggle and you may even rest afterwards. I was so encouraged because I believe you, or someone else had posted that exercise was new to them even though they live an active life. That is where I'm at. I've always been a gardener, busy at church and home and volunteering but not planned exercise until March of this year. Then the diagnosis hit and I've been even more motivated.

So today just got my 2 mile walk in. Goal is 15 K steps today

Jun 25, 2017 12:03PM Claire_in_Seattle wrote:

Posting this one from my chemo days. This was between rounds 5 and 6 of AC. I did more because I was in a study. I am the one in the front with my bicycle. - Claire

Completed all treatment (AC +T, lumpectomy, radiation and 5 years of AIs - anastrazole). Now celebrating every single day for the wonderful life I have been granted. Dx 8/2009, IDC, Left, 2cm, Stage IIB, Grade 3, 1/21 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- (FISH)

Jun 25, 2017 12:16PM - edited Jun 25, 2017 12:17PM by hbcheryl

Teese glad you have joined us. Ginger, good to see you. My goodness Heidi. Is hot hot hot!!!! Wonderland love love love the birdhouse, your artwork is gorgeous. Woohooo on bicep flexing Sweet. Claire I bought a new laptop last week, I swear you'd think I'd never used a computer before, I can't seem to find anything but I am preserving. LB the app rolled out here last week too, instructors all sharing tips on using it on FB.

Yesterday was Super Saturday launch at one of the new gyms so I did Body Pump 102 and Body Combat 72.

With my young instructor friend and his impressive jump - and a new move in the Combat cool down - the Russian twist oh my aching abs!!!

Dx 7/25/2008, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Jun 25, 2017 01:05PM - edited Jun 25, 2017 01:06PM by pink_is_my_colour

Teese: I have to admit I've never really been an exercise fan. Without the tv in front of the treadmill I wouldn't be able to do five minutes without looking at the time every thirty seconds! Lol! I think exercise definitely helps with side effects in that your body is stronger and more able to adjust to the chemo drugs. I started walking on the treadmill about one month before I started my first treatment. At first I was lucky if I could manage 15 minutes at a slow pace. By the time chemo started I had built up my stamina and was running for about two minutes each time. I'm taking it a bit slower now but on a good day I can still manage 40 minutes and at a quicker pace.

Slowly but surely, it just takes time! Every little bit helps. It gets your blood flowing, helps with digestion, circulates you lymph system, improves your heart function.

I think sometimes we expect too much of ourselves.

Keep moving.

Page 1065 of 1,180 (35,387 results)