We are 212,422 members in 82 forums discussing 151,899 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Let's Post our Daily Exercise

Forum: Fitness and Getting Back in Shape — Conversations about exercise, diet, and getting back in shape after breast cancer diagnosis and treatment.

Posted on: Sep 28, 2009 05:56AM

Morgan513 wrote:

I'm doing the Firm Cardio Step mix and will walk the dog for a mile later today.

Lorrie 

Dx 4/9/2008, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2-

Page 1119 of 1,220 (36,594 results)

Posts 33541 - 33570 (36,594 total)

Dec 16, 2017 08:11AM moth wrote:

I did 2 walks yesterday - my 1km in the morning and a 0.8 km in the evening plus my stretches.... and a shower! Yay for first showers after surgery! I didn't even need a nap yesterday so I'm pretty happy.

I hope to do a longer walk this morning. I do need to map out new dog walking routes in my neighbourhood as my old long route goes by a cemetery and now I really don't want to be anywhere near that...

Dx at 50; Left, IDC, 1.7 cm, Stage I, Grade 3, 0/5 nodes, very weakly ER+, being treated as TNBC Surgery 12/12/2017 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Chemotherapy 2/14/2018 AC + T (Taxol) Radiation Therapy 8/13/2018 Whole-breast: Breast

Dec 16, 2017 10:12AM badger wrote:

TH, calcium affects synthroid.

I had an overactive thyroid that was nuked with radioactive iodine 25+ years ago. Been on synthroid ever since. Dosage had been fairly consistent until I started taking calcium when I went on anastrozole. (Take one pill to counteract a second pill and it affects a third pill. Sheesh! Another reason not to take a fourth pill.)

I love younger medical professionals. They are fresh and bright, and intellectually curious. I mentioned to the endocrinologist the theory that taking a "bone builder" might help prevent bone mets. She had not heard that and was intrigued enough to say she'd look into it. I'll let you know what she says.

Sunny today so will walk in a while. Gym later. Hope everyone has a good weekend!

7,715.5 miles walked ~ Find your calm. Move forward from this place. Dx 12/22/2009, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIB, Grade 1, 1/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Dec 16, 2017 10:24AM badger wrote:

Friday was ugly holiday sweater day at work. My co-worker and I got into the spirit LOL.

7,715.5 miles walked ~ Find your calm. Move forward from this place. Dx 12/22/2009, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIB, Grade 1, 1/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Dec 16, 2017 01:35PM Snickersmom wrote:

Love the picture, Badger!!

Took a good walk today but it seems like no matter what I do, I'm always tired early afternoon. I've been giving in lately and laying down for a few hours - sometimes sleeping. I read somewhere or heard that the anesthesia can cause fatigue for a long time but 7 months after surgery?? Or maybe the Arimidex? Does anyone else have this problem?

Dx 3/24/2017, ILC, Left, <1cm, Stage IA, Grade 1, 0/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (IHC) Surgery 5/2/2017 Lymph node removal: Left, Sentinel, Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy: Left; Prophylactic mastectomy: Right Hormonal Therapy 6/11/2017 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Dec 16, 2017 06:03PM TwoHobbies wrote:

Love it, Badger.

It was warm enough to get out for a walk today so DH and I went for a 38 in walk around the lake.

Round 1 -bmx, tug flap reconstruction, tamoxifen. Local Recurrence-excision, TCx4, radiation, Zoladex, Anastrazole. Dx 2/22/2011, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 0/7 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 4/25/2013, <1cm, Grade 2, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Dec 17, 2017 07:41AM BucsGirl wrote:

Thanks everyone for the fitness tracker advice. I received my new Fitbit Flex 2 from Amazon, and it's charging as I'm writing this. I went the cheaper route. No bells and whistles with this one but it allows me to track everything via the app.

TwoHobbies - I'll definitely check out the Argus app too. It doesn't hurt to have a back up. This band can't stay on my wrist all the time. I hear it takes a while to charge up these Fitbit devices.

I could only do 30 minutes on the elliptical yesterday. But, I'm happy to say that I didn't eat everything in sight at our office Christmas party. That's a good start. Oh, and I also vacuumed the entire house. 

Today, I'll try to get in another 35 minutes on the elliptical. I'm already noticing a difference since joining this thread. You all are great motivators! Smile 

Badger - That's a great photo! I love those reindeer antlers! Haha, I have to get myself an ugly holiday sweater. 

**Formerly Known as TampaBayBucsGirl** Dx 9/29/2016, IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 3, 0/2 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2+ (IHC) Surgery 10/25/2016 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Targeted Therapy 12/2/2016 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Chemotherapy 12/2/2016 Taxol (paclitaxel) Hormonal Therapy 2/27/2017 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Radiation Therapy 3/1/2017 Whole-breast: Breast

Dec 17, 2017 09:39AM badger wrote:

I know, right? We both had reindeer antlers that we brought in independently, but she bought the sunglasses.

Walked downtown to the market yesterday (2 mi RT), then spent an hour decorating the front porch. Wrapped the railings in faux-pine boughs and hung little red glass balls to simulate holly berries. Very pretty and a good core workout so skipped the gym. Will go for sure today.

Dec 17, 2017 09:53AM pat01 wrote:

Too much eating, how I love/hate the holidays! Still trying to consistently do classical stretch. Yesterday I discovered how tight my hips have become, so need some more work there for sure. In today's episode she mentioned that if you have pain, the relief comes from gentle movement of the affected area, not inactivity or resting. I'm glad she reminded me of this. For a while I had back pain every morning, and I would just try to find a comfortable sitting position on the couch and tough it out - but my husband would always say "go for a walk". One day I took his advice and went for a very crooked walk, slowly, just up and down the driveway a few times, and wouldn't you know after 10 minutes or so, my back pain started to go away.

Dx 6/1/2011, DCIS/IDC, Right, Stage IA, 0/2 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Hormonal Therapy Arimidex (anastrozole) Radiation Therapy

Dec 17, 2017 09:57AM Vargadoll wrote:

TampaBayBucsGirl- I have the Alta the simple one and it charges in about 30 minutes. I wear my fitbit on my ankle. I am pushing a wheel chair (handicap child) most of the time and if I'm not movin my arms it isn't counting my steps. My fitbit has been the best purchase I have ever made! My laundry, freezer, extra fridge, panty and my closet are all downstairs. I would get sooooo mad at all the trips I made up and down the stairs but now I don't! I just rack up the steps!

"She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come" Proverbs 31:25 Dx 12/23/2016, IDC, Right, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 1, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 2/7/2017 Lumpectomy: Right Radiation Therapy 4/13/2017 Breast Hormonal Therapy Hormonal Therapy Radiation Therapy Whole-breast: Breast, Lymph nodes, Chest wall

Dec 17, 2017 01:20PM Snickersmom wrote:

My Fitbit Alta also charges in about 30 minutes, so I usually have it plugged in at night. And why didn't I ever think about wearing it on my ankle??? I have a watch on my right arm and my Medicalert bracelet on my left, so it's just not an option to wear my Fitbit on an arm. Since I am so highly allergic to anything related to sulfa, I have no choice but to wear the MedicAlart bracelet and I hate being without y watch. Great idea, Vargadoll! Thanks!

Dx 3/24/2017, ILC, Left, <1cm, Stage IA, Grade 1, 0/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (IHC) Surgery 5/2/2017 Lymph node removal: Left, Sentinel, Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy: Left; Prophylactic mastectomy: Right Hormonal Therapy 6/11/2017 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Dec 17, 2017 03:49PM ruthbru wrote:

Snicker, if you are tired in the afternoon & are able to; there is nothing wring with having a little siesta. It could be the 'post-everything crash'. It takes a long time to get your energy back to normal. It could even be the anesthesia. My beautician says that it takes 6 months to get out of your HAIR!

I have been busy with the pet-sitting duties & Christmas 'stuff'. Saturday I went to Pound & took two shorter dog walks. Today I went to yoga and took a really long dog walk (mild, sunny, and no wind). My Christmas Eve guest list has gone from maybe no one up to eleven and counting, so I've redone my grocery list and need to go shopping tomorrow. We are off to an Open House in a few minutes......more food!

"Invisible threads are the strongest ties." Friedrich Nietzsche Dx 2/2007, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/11 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Dec 17, 2017 06:10PM badger wrote:

90 mins @gym 2day - 45 TM (disco classics), 30 weights, 15 yoga stretch. No HR chart to share but 575 cal burned, it was a heckuva workout. Have a great week ahead, everyone!

Dec 17, 2017 11:25PM LilacBlue wrote:

Like the photo Badger. Like all this walking too. I've been really busy with class covering, my own and Christmas catch-up. Need to mail cards today, buying last of gifts and get moving on wrapping. DS is home from uni for the holidays and has his birthday on the 23rd. Today, Christmas coffee morning with Pink Ribbon Pilates women. I have little bags of chocolates and cards to give out. Need to jump and get this day going.

BodyBalance early evening.

Nothing is ever the same as they said it was. It's what I've never seen before that I recognise. - Diane Arbus Dx 4/13/2012, DCIS/IDC, 1cm, Stage IB, Grade 2, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 6/12/2012 Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Left; Reconstruction (left): DIEP flap, Nipple reconstruction

Dec 18, 2017 01:26PM BucsGirl wrote:

Vargadoll - I totally noticed that yesterday. I don't always move my arms when I walk. Good idea! I might start wearing it on my ankle too. 

Today, I'm wearing my Fitbit. I won't know how many steps until I get back from the stadium tonight. It's Monday Night Football in Tampa. I'll be getting a nice walk back and forth from the parking lot to the stadium. No elliptical for me tonight. 

**Formerly Known as TampaBayBucsGirl** Dx 9/29/2016, IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 3, 0/2 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2+ (IHC) Surgery 10/25/2016 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Targeted Therapy 12/2/2016 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Chemotherapy 12/2/2016 Taxol (paclitaxel) Hormonal Therapy 2/27/2017 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Radiation Therapy 3/1/2017 Whole-breast: Breast

Dec 18, 2017 03:48PM DancingElizabeth wrote:

Hi All - just a quickie post - went to "Body Combat" + did Stationary bike on Saturday. Made me feel wonderful... But, on Sunday, somehow, my alarm clock came unplugged and I missed my favorite "U-Jam" class!! :-( But, found another class "Strong by Zumba" it was Ok. But, I was expecting a harder class...

Having a hard day today...got the holiday blues. I just am not that much into x-mas and especially after being dx'd with Stage III BC. The holidays and Christmas music - make me sad... My DD failed (horribly low score) a couple of tests and I had to "sign and return" them to her teacher. That made me sad (and, mad!!) because it looked like she wasn't trying or paying attention.

Sad

I forgot to bring my work-out clothes - to change into at work. So, actually, ran over to the mall on my lunch hour and bought some new ones!!! I need new work-out clothes anyway...and needed a little "retail therapy"....

Going to stop at the gym - for a nice 'n sweaty hour on the bike - before coming home!

Dx 4/13/2016, DCIS/IDC, Right, 6cm+, Stage IIIA, Grade 3, 3/23 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 5/18/2016 Mastectomy: Left, Right; Reconstruction (left); Reconstruction (right) Surgery 5/31/2016 Lymph node removal: Sentinel, Underarm/Axillary Chemotherapy 7/6/2016 AC + T (Taxol) Radiation Therapy 11/8/2016 Hormonal Therapy 11/9/2016

Dec 18, 2017 04:31PM Wonderland wrote:

TampaBay: I have never been to Busch Gardens. We didn't go last week but I plan to go there on our next trip back!

Badger: Love the picture!

Scared: Hoping your workout helped with the blues. (((Hugs)))

Hi All! Started today with my mammo. I passed! Good for another year. On the way to the hospital I heard "Little Drummer Boy" on the radio. Love that song, especially the line "The ox and lamb kept time" - it gets me every time. 11 years ago this month I was driving to meet my onc to hear the results of my PET scan and I heard the song on the radio then. I told my onc I knew my results would be good bc of the song. I had a really good feeling going in for my mammo!

Wrapped presents then walked/ran.

"Put on your coat. It's easier to stay warm than it is to get warm." George the Llama Man Dx 11/2006, IDC, <1cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 2/36 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 11/26/2006 Lymph node removal: Left, Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy: Left Chemotherapy 1/1/2007 AC + T (Taxol) Radiation Therapy 6/4/2007 Breast, Lymph nodes Hormonal Therapy 9/21/2007 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Surgery 9/9/2009 Reconstruction (left): DIEP flap Hormonal Therapy 9/19/2009 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Dec 18, 2017 07:49PM patoo wrote:

Hi all. badger, how much calcium do you take? I was always told to not take the full dose at one time but to take half in the am and half in the pm, but I take 1200 mg/day so maybe that's why (though my sister was told the same thing).

I have the fitbit charge2 which I love. Syncs up with my phone so notifies me when a call or text comes in. After I put on my glasses in the morning the fitbit is the second thing I put on. Don't want to miss a step. Get mad when I get up in the middle of the night and my steps to the bathroom (like 2.5 steps each way!) are not counted. I also have a bunch of allergies so I have a RoadID, much like the medic alert, that slips onto the fitbit strap so it's all in one. It has 6 lines for text so I can note an ICE# and no needles or BP cuff on right arm as well. It's really cool. We're going to have to sync up with each other so we can follow eachother. I already see that ruthbru does probably twice what I do each week! (but I don't hold it against her)

Snickersmom, took our walk today anyway even though you could not join. Was really nice out. Then errands getting ready for Christmas, finished unpacking the house and then went and played 5 games of pickleball. Wiped out but nice to get back to some activities. More pickleball tomorrow and shopping for groceries as I'm cooking (they know not what they're in for!) Christmas dinner but only for 4.

Night sculpted friends.

"for we live by faith, not by sight" - 2 Corinthians 5:7 Dx 10/24/2008, ILC, 1cm, Stage IB, Grade 1, 0/5 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Hormonal Therapy 2/12/2009 Arimidex (anastrozole) Radiation Therapy 4/2/2009 Breast Surgery Lumpectomy: Right; Lymph node removal: Right, Sentinel

Dec 18, 2017 08:01PM - edited Dec 19, 2017 08:35AM by ruthbru

Took a long dog walk. The bottom is supposed to fall out of the weather on Wednesday; lucky for me, DS should be back from his vacation tomorrow night, so walking dogs in bad weather will be his problem! I had an interesting Zumba class; half way through the fire alarms went off and the whole building was evacuated!!! As it turned out, it was a false alarm, an errant basketball had set off the sprinkler system. Yoga class went off uneventfully.

Congratulations on the mammo, Wonderland. Whew, those still scare me silly......

Sending a hug, Scared. I always get a little blue at Christmas time too. Mostly because I miss my mom, who was the Master Christmas Hostess, and engineered the best holiday memories ever. Retail therapy gives me a lift too.....I bought two new sweaters today myself! Heart

"Invisible threads are the strongest ties." Friedrich Nietzsche Dx 2/2007, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/11 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Dec 19, 2017 02:04AM Heidihill wrote:

Wonderland, congrats on the clear mammo! I also had a clear breast exam as part of my general check up last week. Even though it was not a mammo, I'll take it. Cute ugly picture, badger! WinkingPat, exercise is the best medicine. Patoo, I want to follow you and ruthbru, too. Scared, sending good vibes. Things do get better.

I did a treadmill test yesterday and the result (measured by blood lactate levels) was that I need to train more to improve my aerobic endurance, which confirmed my own estimate. But now I have a training plan where I can use my Fitbit  or the treadmill to monitor my heart rate. Doing this will be my New Year's Resolution.

Dx 8/2007, IDC, Left, 2cm, Stage IV, metastasized to bone, Grade 2, 2/19 nodes, mets, ER+/PR+, HER2- (FISH) Hormonal Therapy 3/24/2015 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone)

Dec 19, 2017 04:37AM BucsGirl wrote:

Wonderland - Congrats on the results of the mammo! That's awesome!

Scared67 - Having treatment over the holiday totally sucks. I know that feeling because I went through it last December. I'm not going to say it gets better. It's an up and down battle, but I don't have to tell you that. We all get it. I just hope you're feeling better today. Heart

My Fitbit syncs up too. I'd love to sync up with other people. I saw that feature yesterday. I just need to get back in shape. I'll do anything that will keep me motivated.

I got in about 7000 steps yesterday. I think some of it may have been from all the clapping at the football game. I'll have to start wearing it on my ankle. I also received my first Boat Shoe badge. Yay! 

Dec 19, 2017 04:46AM Snickersmom wrote:

Tampa Bay - you are making me feel SO GUILTY! There sits my Fitbit on my dresser, looking so longingly at me! You are motivating me to put it on and get moving! I can sync it up with you if I can figure out how to do it. I am synced with two of my granddaughters so I should be able to figure it out. More on that later.

Off to MCO this morning to fly north to Massachusetts for Christmas with our kids. Not looking forward to the cold, dry weather!

Scared67 - hang in there, girlfriend. We are right there with you all the time.

Wonderland - congratulations!!

Blessings to you all -

Ann/Snickersmom

Dec 19, 2017 05:51AM tessu wrote:

Husband suggested getting me a fitbit for Christmas, but I’m already getty the guilts when my phone stepmeter is under 10K, so I said please no...

Was out of town Fri-Mon night so only got walking done (luckily lots of it!) so I am eagerly looking forward to my SPS class tonight. Back pain and sciatica in the car, 5+ hrs each way, ouch...

Be gentle with yourself. Dx 7/29/2015, IDC, Right, Grade 3, 0/9 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2+ Hormonal Therapy 12/20/2016 Femara (letrozole) Chemotherapy CEF Surgery Mastectomy: Right Chemotherapy Taxotere (docetaxel) Targeted Therapy Herceptin (trastuzumab)

Dec 19, 2017 05:53AM tessu wrote:

I feel very conflicted. If I walk to the health club,it takes 50-60 min each way, and especially with all the Christmas prep, I just don’t have that kind of free time right now. Maybe after New Year’s.

Be gentle with yourself. Dx 7/29/2015, IDC, Right, Grade 3, 0/9 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2+ Hormonal Therapy 12/20/2016 Femara (letrozole) Chemotherapy CEF Surgery Mastectomy: Right Chemotherapy Taxotere (docetaxel) Targeted Therapy Herceptin (trastuzumab)

Dec 19, 2017 06:33AM TrmTab wrote:

Went to restorative yin yoga class last night. Each class she focuses on one part of the body ...last night lower back. Well the long slow poses make you feel like you aren't doing much, but after 75 minutes, wow. The first hour or so after class, while I was cooking dinner, I had obviously done some deep tissue stretching that I almost felt "fragile" then all the tension of life stiffened me up again!

Off to a pilates/yoga class at lunch time today for strength and core.

Dx 9/2015, DCIS, Left, 1cm, Stage 0, Grade 2, ER+/PR+ Surgery 12/21/2015 Lumpectomy: Left Surgery 1/11/2016 Lumpectomy: Left Hormonal Therapy 2/5/2016 Arimidex (anastrozole) Surgery 6/3/2016 Mastectomy: Left; Reconstruction (left): Tissue expander placement Hormonal Therapy 1/1/2017 Arimidex (anastrozole) Surgery 9/8/2017 Reconstruction (left): Silicone implant Surgery 12/17/2018 Reconstruction (left): Silicone implant

Dec 19, 2017 08:36AM BucsGirl wrote:

Ann - Don't you dare feel guilty. It takes a while to get that strength back. These treatments take everything out of you. Only do what your body allows you to do. You're still healing. You're doing better than you think.

I've sent you a PM with my info. Hopefully we can sync up. I'm still in the learning stages with this Fitbit. If all goes well, I may upgrade to the Alta or the Charge 2 after getting all the feedback. It doesn't hurt to have a couple of different trackers & wristbands. I think the Flex 2 is good for people who swim or sweat a lot. 

KB870 - I'm still in awe that you were able to swim throughout treatment. Wow! I read many of your posts when I was first diagnosed. Only because we were both diagnosed at the same time (and are Triple Positive). Your input helped me a lot.

Tessu - I totally feel for you. I had sciatica issues caused by a herniated L5S1 disc. I had to have surgery to remove the ruptured disc because it was actually compressing my nerve.  I couldn't sit or stand too long without excruciating pain. I hope you find some relief.

TrmTab - I know lots of people who lost weight with Yoga. It can be very intense, and it helps shape the body. I really want to get back into Yoga again. Unfortunately, I'm having pain issues with my basal thumb joint. I don't think I can do the down dogs or cobra stretches at this point, but you've inspired me again. Maybe I can do some modified poses and kind of ease back into it.

Dec 19, 2017 08:43AM - edited Dec 19, 2017 08:47AM by Runnermum

Hi to all!! Have been trying to find some extra time to get on here. What a crazy busy tire of year.

Wonderland...love your Little Drummer Boy story. I have a similar one...shortly after I was dx last spring my best friend called and told me that so many times when she had been thinking of me recently the song Overcomer by Mandissa would come on the radio. We had actually seen Mandissa at Women of Faith together several years ago. I started noticing that song coming on the radio when I needed a lift. Then one morning as I left the clinic after appt with my MO and finding out I would need chemo for sure Overcomer came on the radio. I knew then I would get thru this and that I was an Overcomer. I cried the entire way home. Love those signs 💗

Started radiation last Monday. Have completed 6 out of 33 treatments.

Great job to all getting your workouts in! Difficult time of the year to take time for ourselves but so very important! I ran 5 miles on Sunday!! My longest run since finishing chemo! I was so proud of myself! Signed up for a New Years run too! Rang bells for Salvation Army last night so missed my workout but will run again tonight. My hubby got me a new head lamp for running outside last week! Need to do some yoga too...pretty stiff lately Thinking it could be a lingering SE of chemo. Any one else experience something similar post chemo?

No Fitbit for me, I have a Garmin Forerunner watch. Tracks my steps but also my distance, pace, time and calories burned for running! I love it!

Happy Tuesday ladies! Wishing you all great workouts!

Dx 4/2017, IDC, Right, 2cm, Stage IIB, Grade 2, 1/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Hormonal Therapy Arimidex (anastrozole), Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Radiation Therapy Surgery Lumpectomy: Right; Prophylactic ovary removal Chemotherapy AC + T (Taxol)

Dec 19, 2017 08:44AM ruthbru wrote:

Patoo, I have to get twice as many steps as you because I am pretty sure that I eat twice as much as you!!! I can't remember how we got to be fitbit friends, is it by inviting over email? Facebook? I would be glad to be step-mates with any/all who want to.....just PM me with whatever information we need to set it up.

I am taking a break from house cleaning, I have the kitchen left to go Shocked. I'll walk the dogs this afternoon & go to POUND this evening.

Dec 19, 2017 12:12PM TwoHobbies wrote:

Music is powerful, isn't it?

We have a pretty nice day for winter - sunny and 48. Went for a 32 minute walk. Now I"m off to Costco for additional steps.

Round 1 -bmx, tug flap reconstruction, tamoxifen. Local Recurrence-excision, TCx4, radiation, Zoladex, Anastrazole. Dx 2/22/2011, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 0/7 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 4/25/2013, <1cm, Grade 2, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Dec 19, 2017 12:19PM Snickersmom wrote:

Thank you for your great support, TampaBayBucsGirl. I just sent a PM with my email. Hope we can sync up; I don't use facebook much at all. I don't know why I have hit a stumbling block lately. I know it has only been 7 months since my surgery but I feel like I should be doing better than I am. Maybe I just try to do too much all the time. I know it also could be the holidays. We did go up north to spend Thanksgiving with two out of our 3 daughters, and we will be with them all for Christmas. I guess I just look at my family now in a different light than before. I think I took so much for granted and now I sure don't. My mom was 104 when she passed away last year, and everyone always told me I have her genes. I know I still do, but who knows what will happen? Oh well. Dwellin on it isn't going to change anything so I need to pull up my big girls panties and stop the pity party!!

Dec 19, 2017 12:57PM - edited Dec 19, 2017 01:27PM by TrmTab

TampaBay -- yes, I have used yoga to get back into shape after MX and before exchange...lost 40 lbs! It is/can be intense, especially the hot yoga that is offerred...but that I don't attend. But you can also modify so you can do what you can...and then next time, hopefully you can do more.

Best to all, last day of school is tomorrow, yeah!!! TT

Dx 9/2015, DCIS, Left, 1cm, Stage 0, Grade 2, ER+/PR+ Surgery 12/21/2015 Lumpectomy: Left Surgery 1/11/2016 Lumpectomy: Left Hormonal Therapy 2/5/2016 Arimidex (anastrozole) Surgery 6/3/2016 Mastectomy: Left; Reconstruction (left): Tissue expander placement Hormonal Therapy 1/1/2017 Arimidex (anastrozole) Surgery 9/8/2017 Reconstruction (left): Silicone implant Surgery 12/17/2018 Reconstruction (left): Silicone implant

Page 1119 of 1,220 (36,594 results)