Topic: Let's Post our Daily Exercise

Forum: Working on Your Fitness — Conversations about exercise, diet, and getting back in shape after breast cancer diagnosis and treatment.

Posted on: Sep 28, 2009 08:56AM

Posted on: Sep 28, 2009 08:56AM

Morgan513 wrote:

I'm doing the Firm Cardio Step mix and will walk the dog for a mile later today.

Lorrie 

Dx 4/9/2008, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2-

Page 4352 of 4,364 (43,636 results)

Jun 24, 2022 09:47AM ruthbru wrote:

Bruno enjoying summer.

"Invisible threads are the strongest ties." Friedrich Nietzsche Dx 2/2007, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/11 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Jun 24, 2022 10:02PM wonderland wrote:

Karen: You are really making a difference in your home! I always feel good after going through purges in the house. I overheard a woman talking today about when she and her dh downsized their home. She couldn't believe all the stuff she had to go through in her attic.

Ruth: You're the envious of your neighborhood! Everything looks beautiful and colorful. Great job on getting it all in place. Bruno misses Ivy!

Walked with a friend this morning. Then we talked for 2 hours. Lots to catch up on.

"Put on your coat. It's easier to stay warm than it is to get warm." George the Llama Man Dx 11/2006, IDC, <1cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 2/36 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- Surgery 11/27/2006 Lymph node removal; Lymph node removal (Left): Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy; Mastectomy (Left) Chemotherapy 1/2/2007 AC + T (Taxol) Radiation Therapy 6/5/2007 Breast, Lymph nodes Hormonal Therapy 9/22/2007 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Surgery 9/9/2009 Reconstruction (Left): DIEP flap Hormonal Therapy 9/20/2009 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Jun 25, 2022 05:56PM ruthbru wrote:

I did 30 minutes of dancing & 20 of toning from utube yesterday. I went to a combination Pound/PiYo class this morning, did some yard work & swept out the garage. Tomorrow we go to South Dakota for DH's Family Reunion, the first one they've had in three years, so that should be fun. I've been instructed to bring games and a dessert!

"Invisible threads are the strongest ties." Friedrich Nietzsche Dx 2/2007, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/11 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Jun 25, 2022 07:45PM coffeelatte wrote:

Ruth your flowers and backyard look so beautiful. Such pretty colors.

Dx 7/2/2013, Grade 3, ER-/PR- Surgery 8/12/2013 Lymph node removal; Mastectomy; Mastectomy (Left); Mastectomy (Right)

Jun 25, 2022 08:50PM ruthbru wrote:

We have such long, hard winters that we need all the colorful flowers and outdoor time in the summer that we can get!

Jun 26, 2022 09:45AM - edited Jun 26, 2022 09:24PM by karen1956

Ruth - love the pic of Bruno. He is so regal. You flowers are lovely.

Got my Vit D levels back and they are great - big improvement from 2 years ago. Went from borderline normal limits to well within the average range. I take 2,000iu/day. Finally a lab that is great!!! Still waiting to hear from endocrinologist

Cloudy outside with only 70 for a high and maybe rain this afternoon. Not going to complain as the 90s again by Tuesday.

Need to get into the crawl space and get out old chairs (go with the table my son took but he didn't want the chairs) and any other large items and Tuesday is "large" item and extra trash day - which is the 4 Tuesday of every month.

Have a great Sunday.

Evening update 12 hours after my morning post

DH and I went into the crawl space to get the chairs out that went with the table my son took - the chairs are not in good shape at all, so will go out with large trash pick up. We also took out the frame for a fold away bed we had when I was a kid. Mattress is long gone so not sure why we kept the fold up frame. I then spent a few hours in the basement throwing away old work stuff. Found a few more boxes that I need to go through - I think it is work and/or kids school work. Either way its getting shredded or thrown away.

Watching game 6 - Colorado Avs against TB Lightening. Hoping the Avs can pull off a win.

Sweet dreams

Karen in Denver, Dx 02/03/2006, ILC, stage IIIa, ER/PR+, HER2-,

Jun 27, 2022 11:20PM ruthbru wrote:

I spent yesterday eating, visiting, playing board games, and eating some more at DH's family reunion. This morning I went to Dance2fit & Pound tonight. In between I made lists & went shopping. We always have friends over for a picnic on the 4th of July, plus my brother & SIL will be here for a couple days, so I have to start getting organized......and getting the house cleaned too.

Karen, congratulations on the big win yesterday!

Jun 28, 2022 12:52AM karen1956 wrote:

Ruth - the reunion pictures look like everyone had a nice time. I don't normally watch sports, but we've been watching these games. Last night was a great game and of course the best outcome for the Avalanche.

Found 3 boxes (paper ream size box) in the crawl. space with test protocols from 2000 to 2004. I started to rip them up and then decided I've had enough and put them on a coffee table that is in the crawl space till I can get to a shredded event. A local realtor does one around tax time, so it's fine with me if they sit there till April. At least I know that they are there so I won't forget. These boxes were behind other boxes so out of sight out of mind!!! I'm done for now.

Nice weather today - not too hot, sunny and blue sky.

Karen in Denver, Dx 02/03/2006, ILC, stage IIIa, ER/PR+, HER2-,

Jun 28, 2022 08:22PM ruthbru wrote:

Nice weather here too. Some friends of ours are camping at a little park about 45 minutes away. They invited us down for lunch & to hang out for the afternoon. As they have a dog, Bruno was invited too. We did a little hiking, but there are SO many wood-ticks this year that it is not as much fun because you have to pick creepy insects off when you return!! I got home in time for Zumba.

Jun 29, 2022 05:25PM ruthbru wrote:

The Wednesday Walking Women on a thundery morning. Some chickened out from walking, the rest of us walked around & around close to where we wanted to end up in case we had to make a mad dash.

Page 4352 of 4,364 (43,636 results)

Scroll to top button