Topic: Let's Post our Daily Exercise

Forum: Working on Your Fitness — Conversations about exercise, diet, and getting back in shape after breast cancer diagnosis and treatment.

Posted on: Sep 28, 2009 08:56AM

Posted on: Sep 28, 2009 08:56AM

Morgan513 wrote:

I'm doing the Firm Cardio Step mix and will walk the dog for a mile later today.

Lorrie 

Dx 4/9/2008, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2-

Page 4357 of 4,389 (43,886 results)

Jul 12, 2022 12:19AM - edited Jul 12, 2022 09:08AM by ruthbru

Safe & Happy Travels, Karen.

Wonderland, the tree is leaning on the deck railing, I HOPE that braced it's fall & that it is gently lying on the roof. You can't tell from the ground & the tree people can't get here until Thursday, so time will tell.

Tomorrow my Book Club goes on our annual field trip (for the first time in 3 years). We go to a larger city 100 miles away and shop,eat, spend time at Barnes & Noble, shop & eat some more. I am not sure if I'll get any exercise in, depends on what time we get home.

"Invisible threads are the strongest ties." Friedrich Nietzsche Dx 2/2007, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/11 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Jul 12, 2022 08:32AM m0mmyof3 wrote:

Too hot to exercise here today. Gonna do a quick cleaning of my kitchen floor and then call it quits

If you value your freedom, thank a servicemember both serving and retired!

Jul 13, 2022 04:17PM ruthbru wrote:

Must be Wednesday!

"Invisible threads are the strongest ties." Friedrich Nietzsche Dx 2/2007, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/11 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Jul 13, 2022 10:08PM - edited Jul 13, 2022 10:32PM by wonderland

Great picture, Ruth!

Walked/ran yesterday but not today. Ate the first tomato from the garden last night. So good! Dh came into the house today with yet another zucchini that grew into a baseball bat over night lol. It's crazy fun!

Rant: I so hate what has happened to BCO. Logging on is a ridiculous process. My dx of er/pr is still wrong. Should be er+pr-. I have reported it but that's as far as it's gotten. Really feel for any new people here. They have no idea what this used to be.

Edit: Well, I take back my rant about my pr. The mods had sent me a pm yesterday about it and I didn't see it until today. They had me change it under my profile page. It worked. Still don't like what has happened to the site. Very sad.

"Put on your coat. It's easier to stay warm than it is to get warm." George the Llama Man Dx 11/2006, IDC, <1cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 2/36 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- Surgery 11/27/2006 Lymph node removal; Lymph node removal (Left): Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy; Mastectomy (Left) Chemotherapy 1/2/2007 AC + T (Taxol) Radiation Therapy 6/5/2007 Breast, Lymph nodes Hormonal Therapy 9/22/2007 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Surgery 9/9/2009 Reconstruction (Left): DIEP flap Hormonal Therapy 9/20/2009 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Jul 13, 2022 11:25PM ruthbru wrote:

Wonderland, does it make a difference in what device you using? I can get in fine on my laptop, but it's a nightmare to get here & navigate on my phone. It is definitely very discouraging.

Jul 14, 2022 08:04PM ruthbru wrote:

Barre Sculpt & Dance2fit

Jul 14, 2022 10:14PM wonderland wrote:

Ruth: It's difficult to log on both my phone and computer. Too many steps.

Met a friend this morning for walk and talk. Her son is also engaged and getting married September 2023. He lives in Boston and getting married at a similar place as your ds, Ruth. It was a camp that they have converted over to a venue. Guests can stay in the cabins.

"Put on your coat. It's easier to stay warm than it is to get warm." George the Llama Man Dx 11/2006, IDC, <1cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 2/36 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- Surgery 11/27/2006 Lymph node removal; Lymph node removal (Left): Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy; Mastectomy (Left) Chemotherapy 1/2/2007 AC + T (Taxol) Radiation Therapy 6/5/2007 Breast, Lymph nodes Hormonal Therapy 9/22/2007 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Surgery 9/9/2009 Reconstruction (Left): DIEP flap Hormonal Therapy 9/20/2009 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Jul 15, 2022 01:46AM karen1956 wrote:

All went well with the flights - except leave Denver, our flight left 2 hours late - all after we boarded. Traffic slowed the departure from gate, then lightening strike shut down the ramp, then backed up traffic to leave the gate and once we left the gate long line for runway. We didn't arrive till midnight then it took an hour to get our luggage. We didn't want DD to drive to airport at 1:00am so took a taxi. Got to her house and didn't get to bed to 2:00am. Up at 8:00. Ran a couple errands with her, then off to the airport. From time we left airport to returning was 12 hours and half were sleeping!!!! At least we'll have 5 days with DD and SIL in 3 weeks. Second part of trip was uneventful but long. The row behind us only had one person so I told the kid at the window thinking he would move - but nope, he was happy to be 3 in a row with his window seat. DD#2 met us at the apartment for dinner last night. It was great to see hear and get one of her big hugs. We will spend Shabbat together then take her to her apt Sunday morning and we will head north for 4 days of vacationing. She is busy with finals.

Karen in Denver, Dx 02/03/2006, ILC, stage IIIa, ER/PR+, HER2-,

Jul 15, 2022 08:50AM ruthbru wrote:

Glad that you have made it there in one piece, Karen! Enjoy your visiting & vacationing!

Jul 15, 2022 08:55AM ruthbru wrote:

The tree people are coming to get the tree off our roof this morning; the guy says it will be 'tricky' & will take about 4 hours and a whole bunch of money. DH will stay around to supervise & I will bring Bruno over to DS's as I am pretty sure he would not be very much help!!!

Page 4357 of 4,389 (43,886 results)

Scroll to top button