Topic: Let's Post our Daily Exercise

Forum: Working on Your Fitness — Conversations about exercise, diet, and getting back in shape after breast cancer diagnosis and treatment.

Posted on: Sep 28, 2009 05:56AM

Posted on: Sep 28, 2009 05:56AM

Morgan513 wrote:

I'm doing the Firm Cardio Step mix and will walk the dog for a mile later today.

Lorrie 

Dx 4/9/2008, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2-

Page 4362 of 4,374 (43,731 results)

Aug 7, 2022 05:57PM wonderland wrote:

Exercise today has been going through papers, drawers, some cabinets and clearing out the old. Emptying dh's aunt's house has motivated me to address areas in my house. I'm pretty good at organizing and getting rid of stuff and like to do it when in the mood. There's still things to go through and there will always be things to go through. Auntie had a clean, neat house but she had lots of things that needed to be discarded years ago. That's the stuff I'm trying to not let accumulate. It's always a work in progress!

Wondering if any of you have friends or family getting Covid. Yesterday I heard about 7 people I know who have it. Today I heard about 2 more. I'm going back to masking up again.

"Put on your coat. It's easier to stay warm than it is to get warm." George the Llama Man Dx 11/2006, IDC, <1cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 2/36 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- Surgery 11/26/2006 Lymph node removal; Lymph node removal (Left): Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy; Mastectomy (Left) Chemotherapy 1/1/2007 AC + T (Taxol) Radiation Therapy 6/4/2007 Breast, Lymph nodes Hormonal Therapy 9/21/2007 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Surgery 9/9/2009 Reconstruction (Left): DIEP flap Hormonal Therapy 9/19/2009 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Aug 7, 2022 07:22PM ruthbru wrote:

I know SO many people who have Covid that it is very disturbing.....and I was at an indoor wedding reception just the other day. Yikes! My only hope is that being doubled boosted will keep me from getting very sick if I do come down with it.

Instead of presents, a good friend & I try to give each other an 'experience' for her birthday. For mine she took me to a wine tasting event. Today, for hers, we went on a pasture tour of a buffalo herd (the National Buffalo Museum is in our town). Very interesting & informative.

"Invisible threads are the strongest ties." Friedrich Nietzsche Dx 2/2007, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/11 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Aug 8, 2022 02:42PM ruthbru wrote:

Zumba this morning. I am hosting my Book Club tonight so have been getting organized for that.

Safe travels, Claire!

"Invisible threads are the strongest ties." Friedrich Nietzsche Dx 2/2007, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/11 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Aug 8, 2022 06:02PM claire_in_seattle wrote:

Off tomorrow! Packed other than for jewelry which I shall do shortly. No swim tonight as just got my hair the way I want it, at least for the first part of the trip.

That buffalo calf is adorable. But I see lots of attentive mothers so no urge to get close. Really hoping that all my train connections work out, especially on the way to Scotland.

AC in my car died again so it's to the shop when I return.

I am so excited. More when I return from my adventures. - Claire

Completed all treatment (AC +T, lumpectomy, radiation and 5 years of AIs - anastrazole). Now celebrating every single day for the wonderful life I have been granted. Dx 8/2009, IDC, Left, 2cm, Stage IIB, Grade 3, 1/21 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Aug 8, 2022 06:25PM wonderland wrote:

Claire: I know you will have an awesome time! Can't wait to hear about it. Safe travels!

Ruth: Such a fun unique gift! Those buffalo babies are precious. Big Daddy Buffalo looks like a stud. Huge! I know ya'll had a blast.

No exercise again today. It's just too draining. The dew point has been in the 70s for days and days. Just sucks up your energy. Also, went back to Auntie's mobile home to wait on the ac repairman who never showed up. So hot! I mainly sat and looked through pictures while we waited.

"Put on your coat. It's easier to stay warm than it is to get warm." George the Llama Man Dx 11/2006, IDC, <1cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 2/36 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- Surgery 11/26/2006 Lymph node removal; Lymph node removal (Left): Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy; Mastectomy (Left) Chemotherapy 1/1/2007 AC + T (Taxol) Radiation Therapy 6/4/2007 Breast, Lymph nodes Hormonal Therapy 9/21/2007 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Surgery 9/9/2009 Reconstruction (Left): DIEP flap Hormonal Therapy 9/19/2009 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Aug 9, 2022 04:34AM karen1956 wrote:

I'm back home after a wonderful 4 week trip. We had a wonderful time. I need to post pictures on FB. Will try to post a few here, but it proves to be quite the challenge for me to post more than one at a time/post. Thankfully, travel went relatively smoothly (no cancelled flights) and our luggage arrived with each flight. I'm going to go through my photos and make a photo book for 20, 21 and 22 (at end of this year) so my photos are somewhere other than my phone.

Lots to do to catch up at home. And get ready for the start of the 22-23 sy which starts for me on the 15th. The kiddos start on the 22nd. Next week is full of PDs. I'll be at the same school I finished the school year at covering FMLA (at least I think I will as I haven't checked work email since I left) through October.

Ruth - great b'day gifts. The buffalo photos are great.

Wonderful - I did a lot of decluttering and throwing out in June. Still more to do - hope to do a little the next couple days in between appointments and catching up at home.

We had lots of HOT weather on. our trip and it is heating up here to high 90s.

Claire have a wonderful trip.

Too hard to go back and read several weeks posts - I did skim posts every now and then, but not enough to remember to address everyone.

Have a great Tuesday.

Karen in Denver, Dx 02/03/2006, ILC, stage IIIa, ER/PR+, HER2-,

Aug 9, 2022 08:14PM ruthbru wrote:

Welcome back, Karen! Glad your trip went well and you have no terrible travel stories to tell (which is a minor miracle this year)! Yikes, you don't have much time to get back into the school mode!

I went to Barre Sculpt & Yoga tonight.

Aug 10, 2022 09:40AM ruthbru wrote:

The Wednesday Walking Women

Aug 12, 2022 02:07PM ruthbru wrote:

Barre Sculpt & Dance2fit yesterday, a nice hike with the dog this morning.

Aug 12, 2022 06:00PM wonderland wrote:

Such a pretty picture, Ruth!

Met a friend for walk and talk this morning. Today was cooler and the dew point was lower. Really makes a difference!

I'm kitten sitting a little blind kitten for a friend of mine who will be gone until September 1. She's so little and so precious. I let her walk around the house and it's amazing how well she does. When my 2 adult cats come inside I put kitty back in her huge cage. My cats are sweet but you never know how they will interact. Plus, if the interaction is good and they bond it could be hard on kitty when she goes back home.

Page 4362 of 4,374 (43,731 results)

Scroll to top button