Topic: Let's Post our Daily Exercise

Forum: Working on Your Fitness — Conversations about exercise, diet, and getting back in shape after breast cancer diagnosis and treatment.

Posted on: Sep 28, 2009 08:56AM

Posted on: Sep 28, 2009 08:56AM

Morgan513 wrote:

I'm doing the Firm Cardio Step mix and will walk the dog for a mile later today.

Lorrie 

Dx 4/9/2008, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2-

Page 4373 of 4,389 (43,886 results)

Sep 23, 2022 09:11AM ruthbru wrote:

I hope that you get good news on your brother's condition, Karen. Very concerning, that is for sure. So glad DD#2 is home. I know you will enjoy your time together. I typically get my flu shot mid-October. I think I will hold off on the next Covid booster until closer to Christmas. The Time Magazine had an article by a doctor urging people to wait until 6 months (not 2) after your second booster to get the Omicron one, which made sense to me.

I went to Dance2fit last night. Today I think I will do an hour long toning DVD, and I know that I need to clean my house!

"Invisible threads are the strongest ties." Friedrich Nietzsche Dx 2/2007, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/11 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Sep 23, 2022 09:21PM wonderland wrote:

Karen: I am keeping your brother in my nightly prayers. So glad your dd is home. Children are good for our souls.

Ruth: Always love your WWW pictures!

The wedding is next weekend and I've already had a friend and her dh say they can't come bc they have covid. My friend has an autoimmune disease and even though she's feeling better now, her doctor told her NO Crowds. Besides, they are both weak from it and I certainly want them to get back to full health.

I have been having a bit of vertigo in the mornings when I sit up from sleeping for the last 5 days. Went to the doctor to get a prescription. I CANNOT be sick. Already feeling better. Will see how the morning is.

"Put on your coat. It's easier to stay warm than it is to get warm." George the Llama Man Dx 11/2006, IDC, <1cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 2/36 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- Surgery 11/27/2006 Lymph node removal; Lymph node removal (Left): Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy; Mastectomy (Left) Chemotherapy 1/2/2007 AC + T (Taxol) Radiation Therapy 6/5/2007 Breast, Lymph nodes Hormonal Therapy 9/22/2007 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Surgery 9/9/2009 Reconstruction (Left): DIEP flap Hormonal Therapy 9/20/2009 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Sep 24, 2022 10:02AM ruthbru wrote:

Wonderland, make sure to take little breaks for yourself in the upcoming week. Find some ocean sounds (or whatever is peaceful for you) online, sit back, listen, and clear your mind for a few minutes every day. Sad about your friend not being able to come to the wedding.

My Yoga Strength class has been canceled, so maybe I will do a yoga DVD at home. Dog walking later.

"Invisible threads are the strongest ties." Friedrich Nietzsche Dx 2/2007, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/11 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Sep 24, 2022 11:41PM karen1956 wrote:

Wonder - hard to believe that the wedding is just one week from now. As Ruth said, take care of yourself.

My brother is out of ICU, but still in the hospital and hoping to go home the beginning of the week. He is now on 2 liters of O2 which is way less than before.

Lots of cooking to do tomorrow - it looks like its more than it is as more than one thing can cook at a time. Just need to be organized. DD wants to go to Costco so we will go when it opens - which means I need to start cooking early so I have a few things done before we go.

Have a good Sunday

Karen in Denver, Dx 02/03/2006, ILC, stage IIIa, ER/PR+, HER2-,

Sep 25, 2022 09:22AM ruthbru wrote:

Good luck with all the cooking, Karen. Glad your brother is finally doing better!

It was such a beautiful day here yesterday that I spent most of the day outside. My dirty, dusty house is (unfortunately) calling for some attention today. I will go to Reset Yoga tonight.

Sep 25, 2022 09:37AM ruthbru wrote:

This is why I can't be inside!

Sep 25, 2022 07:45PM karen1956 wrote:

Spent the day cooking and baking as well as trip to Costco with DD#2. Candle lighting is in about 45 minutes. Will be off line till Tuesday night. No time to read today's post. Have a great beginning of the week.

Sep 26, 2022 02:22PM ruthbru wrote:

Zumba this morning, Pound tonight.

Sep 28, 2022 01:29PM ruthbru wrote:

Karen, hope you had a wonderful holiday.

Wonderland, thinking of you this busy week. I hope the weather won't affect your plans too much.

Here's the Wednesday Walking Women. It's the local college's Homecoming week (you can probably guess their colors are orange and black), so we walked around their campus. Later today we will take off for a long weekend in the Minneapolis area. We have a family reunion on Saturday but are going early to spend some time with my brother & SIL.

Sep 29, 2022 07:02AM karen1956 wrote:

Just stopping by to say good morning and to have a great day. Hope the gals in FL are not in harms way. The storm looks awful.

Wonder - hope the weather isn't impacting you. Have fun on Saturday. So exciting.

Page 4373 of 4,389 (43,886 results)

Scroll to top button