Topic: Let's Post our Daily Exercise

Forum: Working on Your Fitness — Conversations about exercise, diet, and getting back in shape after breast cancer diagnosis and treatment.

Posted on: Sep 29, 2009 01:56AM

Posted on: Sep 29, 2009 01:56AM

Morgan513 wrote:

I'm doing the Firm Cardio Step mix and will walk the dog for a mile later today.

Lorrie 

Dx 4/9/2008, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2-

Page 4388 of 4,389 (43,886 results)

Nov 22, 2022 11:14AM wonderland wrote:

coffeelatte: Sorry about your hip. Hope you don't need hip surgery. I'm friends with Karen on Facebook and she posts things pretty regularly on it. Don't know why she has stopped here. I also miss her. I miss Claire. The last time she posted was right before her trip to Scotland. Hope she's okay. I miss all the friends I've made here but who have stopped posting. This site has lost so many wonderful ladies with the mess they created in March. The mods say something new and exciting is coming in the new year. Meanwhile, members are leaving and not returning. :(

Walked/ran this afternoon.

"Put on your coat. It's easier to stay warm than it is to get warm." George the Llama Man Dx 11/2006, IDC, <1cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 2/36 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- Surgery 11/27/2006 Lymph node removal; Lymph node removal (Left): Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy; Mastectomy (Left) Chemotherapy 1/2/2007 AC + T (Taxol) Radiation Therapy 6/5/2007 Breast, Lymph nodes Hormonal Therapy 9/22/2007 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Surgery 9/9/2009 Reconstruction (Left): DIEP flap Hormonal Therapy 9/20/2009 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Nov 22, 2022 11:15AM ruthbru wrote:

I sent Karen a PM & she got back to me that she is okay. I know she was starting a new assignment, so maybe just super busy.

Hope you can get your hip to cooperate, coffee! Although I know several people who've had hip replacement and feel better than they have in years. So at least there are options.

I went to Zumba this morning. Shopped and went on a dog walk. I am hosting Thanksgiving but don't want to start cleaning the house until at least tomorrow or it will just be dirty again by Thursday!

"Invisible threads are the strongest ties." Friedrich Nietzsche Dx 2/2007, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/11 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Nov 23, 2022 11:11AM wonderland wrote:

Ruth: Don't blame you for waiting to clean. Hope you don't have to cook everything AND clean.

Went Thanksgiving grocery shopping today. Many many years ago I went the night before Thanksgiving and made a promise to myself to never do it again. It's freaking crazy busy!

"Put on your coat. It's easier to stay warm than it is to get warm." George the Llama Man Dx 11/2006, IDC, <1cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 2/36 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- Surgery 11/27/2006 Lymph node removal; Lymph node removal (Left): Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy; Mastectomy (Left) Chemotherapy 1/2/2007 AC + T (Taxol) Radiation Therapy 6/5/2007 Breast, Lymph nodes Hormonal Therapy 9/22/2007 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Surgery 9/9/2009 Reconstruction (Left): DIEP flap Hormonal Therapy 9/20/2009 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Nov 23, 2022 11:13AM ruthbru wrote:

Chipped ice, bought more groceries, dusted, am washing clothes & will go to Zumba & Yoga tonight. Our weather is cooperating quite nicely for the holiday!

"Invisible threads are the strongest ties." Friedrich Nietzsche Dx 2/2007, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/11 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Nov 23, 2022 03:23PM celiac wrote:

Wonderland - Agree with you about those we have "lost" due to the glitches with the new platform. I stayed away quite awhile as well. Hope more return.

Did my usual mix of Silver Sneakers classes yesterday and today. Cancer Support class (mix of yoga/pilates) on Monday, but nothing else on offer this week due to Thanksgiving "closure".

All set with groceries for the "feast" on Thursday (just the two of us, so pretty easy). Picked up the last item needed, a large organic baguette for the dressing on Sunday. Temp expected to be 60 on Thursday.

Dx 12/2/2016, DCIS/IDC, Left, <1cm, Stage IA, Grade 1, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 12/21/2016 Lumpectomy; Lumpectomy (Left); Lymph node removal Radiation Therapy 2/21/2017 Whole breast: Breast Hormonal Therapy 4/5/2017 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Nov 24, 2022 09:35AM - edited Nov 24, 2022 09:36AM by ruthbru

The picture is the Wednesday Walking Women this morning. Right now I'm cleaning the house and defrosting a turkey in the sink. Why is it that no matter how early I put ithe bird in the fridge, it still needs the cold water in the sink time?

Happy Almost Thanksgiving! I am very thankful for all of you! This thread has been so helpful to me that I hope we can keep it limping along until when/if they actually get something more user friendly in place. Maybe then some of our old friends will return and new people will join us. Time will tell.

Nov 24, 2022 01:41PM wonderland wrote:

Great picture, Ruth!

I echo everything you wrote. Heart

Happy Thanksgiving!

Nov 25, 2022 03:26PM trmtab wrote:

Happy Thanksgiving all.

Very grateful for all of you! ... and grateful for another thanksgiving with my now 87.5 y.o. mother...

It was an amazing 61 degrees here today...very happy after the really cold trip I had to DC last week.

When I saw that picture of the snow when I was catching up, my heart dropped, WOW.

Again, Happy Thanksgiving all.

Dx 9/2015, DCIS, Left, 1cm, Stage 0, Grade 2, ER+/PR+

Nov 26, 2022 03:22AM ruthbru wrote:

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. We had a very nice day with lots of food & fun. By the time everything was cleaned up & back in place, I was tired!!! It is forecasted to be 42 & sunny today (which is very nice for North Dakota in late November), so a long dog walk will be in order. I like to put up my Christmas decorations right after Thanksgiving, so that is on the 'to do' list. I don't like shopping in crowds so will stay OUT of the stores!

Nov 28, 2022 04:20AM ruthbru wrote:

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend! I did a toning DVD yesterday & hope to get to Yoga today. My Christmas decorating is done! Yea!

Page 4388 of 4,389 (43,886 results)

Scroll to top button