Dec 24, 2018 01:10PM - edited Dec 24, 2018 01:11PM by Misstic
Fisrt of all, having THC is not a such good idea if your breast cancer is ER+. THC compete with Tamoxifen if you are on it.
I have 50 mg of CBD everyday and I don't see any change with my appetite if I have less or more this dose. But maybe the reason is that I do keto diet which is brilliant to control eagerness (because the glucose rate in the blood vary very few). This diet has many effects :
- lowering inflammation (good for cancer, ache pain, etc.)
- modify gene expression (especially mTOR, good for breast cancer)
- help to loss rapidly weight (good for cancer)
- enhance your brain functions (good for mind and wellness)
- need the people doing it to be really motivated because you will modify completely your way of feeding yourself
- can interfere with oestrogene production (bad for ER+ cancer) so you have to do a blood test regularly.
Here is a video about a clinical trial regarding keto diet and breast cancer :