Jun 24, 2007 06:03PM
I discovered a large growth in late May, I had been having a lot of pain for about 6-8 weeks, but was told that if there's no growth, don't worry , it's not BC. Finally late one Friday evening I felt a knife-like pian. I was frighten that it might be my heart so I went and laid down. Soon as I laid down I went to feel the area of the pain and discovered a large lump that was definately NOT there a few weeks before. It may have not been there a few days earlier.
This all happened on a Fri nite, so I had to wait until Mon to see my PCP. She immediately referred me for a mammo & Ultra (june 1) as she thought it may be IBC. When I saw my surgeon (June 11th) it had more than doubled. He removed it, along with overlaying skin last Friday. I am still very sore and of course fearfull of the outcome.
My PCP, the radiologist, and surgeon all "think" it looked like IBC. I am now waiting for the results. This could be the longest week ever for me, as the Dr said the results will be in sometimes between Mon -Fri.
I m waiting but may not have any nails left by the time the results are in.
TNBC, Chemo/TC (5), Surgeries, Lump, Mast/Rec, move PM 4 rads, infection(2),Exch, Re-do(2), tumor '09/B9, lesions: Thyroid, kidney, sinus, mastoid, "activity' spine/hip, mini/strokes, 12/10 Scan Spina Bifida (L1,2,3,4)
Log in to post a reply