Join Us

We are 217,654 members in 84 forums discussing 160,668 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Biopsy question

Forum: Waiting for Test Results —

For members not diagnosed with breast cancer, but waiting for test results:  Biopsy, mammogram, ultrasound, or other screening tests. Waiting is VERY difficult but remember...

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow. It empties today of its strength." -- Corrie Ten Boom

Posted on: Aug 12, 2020 12:44PM

Kate8 wrote:

I have a double biopsy this Friday, u/s and stereotactic. Just wondering how limited I can anticipate on being? I have a pretty high pain tolerance, and I had a u/s biopsy 20 years ago and don’t remember being too sore. I hope to be active while I wait for results though

Page 1 of 1 (2 results)

Posts 1 - 2 (2 total)

Aug 12, 2020 01:26PM AliceBastable wrote:

I went to a concert the next day (night) and was waving my arms with everyone else. If you want to be active, wear a snug sports bra to hold everything in place.

Endometrial cancer 2010, basal cell multiples, breast cancer 2018, kidney cancer 2018. Cancer's a bitch, but I'm a bigger one with more practice. Dx 5/2018, ILC/IDC, Left, 2cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 1/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 7/11/2018 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Surgery 8/8/2018 Radiation Therapy 10/29/2018 Whole-breast: Breast, Lymph nodes

Aug 12, 2020 03:15PM MelissaDallas wrote:

I stopped and bought groceries on the way home and carried them in and put them up myself

LCIS, extensive sclerosing adenosis, TAH/BSO & partial omentectomy for mucinous borderline ovarian tumor.

Page 1 of 1 (2 results)