Join Us

We are 224,428 members in 83 forums discussing 163,549 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Targeted Individual with Breast Cancer

Forum: Waiting for Test Results —

For members not diagnosed with breast cancer, but waiting for test results:  Biopsy, mammogram, ultrasound, or other screening tests. Waiting is VERY difficult but remember...

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow. It empties today of its strength." -- Corrie Ten Boom

Posted on: Oct 13, 2021 04:11PM

BWtargetedindividual wrote:

Hello everyone, I’m new.

I was told last week I have breast cancer and will have to get a mastectomy. I am awaiting other tests and no surgery has been scheduled as yet. I’m 54 years old.

I’m also a targeted individual. I am hit with electronic weapons and DEWs while I sleep. I don’t believe I got this cancer due to genetics. It was given to me. But I can’t prove it.

I can’t speak to anyone in my real life about this, because they don’t believe that people like myself would be randomly targeted for death (despite Tuskegee experiments, Henrietta Lacks, Sarah Baartman, etc.)

I don’t trust the medical establishment and I’m struggling with putting my body out there under anesthesia for these people to do god only knows what to me.

Are there any other TIs on this forum dealing with similar issues?

For those of you who have no idea what I am talking about, there is a book on Amazon called No: No Gangstalking, No Human Experimentation, No Police State

Page 1 of 1 (5 results)

Posts 1 - 5 (5 total)

Oct 13, 2021 04:42PM exbrnxgrl wrote:

I am totally unaware of targeted individuals but I wish you all the best. I am sorry that I can’t offer any advice

Bilateral mx 9/7/11 with one step ns reconstruction. As of 11/21/11, 2cm met to upper left femur Dx 7/8/2011, IDC, Left, 4cm, Grade 1, 1/15 nodes, mets, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 9/7/2011 Lymph node removal: Left; Mastectomy: Left, Right; Reconstruction (left); Reconstruction (right) Dx 11/2011, IDC, Left, 4cm, Stage IV, Grade 1, 1/15 nodes, mets, ER+/PR+, HER2- Hormonal Therapy 11/21/2011 Arimidex (anastrozole) Radiation Therapy 11/21/2011 Bone Hormonal Therapy 6/19/2014 Femara (letrozole) Hormonal Therapy Aromasin (exemestane)

Oct 13, 2021 05:09PM moth wrote:

Only 5-10% of people who have breast cancer have known genetic mutations or family history of cancer.

Cancer however is by definition a genetic disease - it's a disease of cell division and replication which is driven by gene mutations.

I don't know anything about the other issues you're mentioning.

Being diagnosed with cancer is very overwhelming for all of us. Maybe see if your cancer center offers counselling for their cancer patients - many do, and they might be able to help you determine how to make your treatments feel safe for you.

best wishes

I take weekends off

Initial dx at 50. Seriously?? “Sometimes the future changes quickly and completely and we’re left with only the choice of what to do next." blog: Never Tell Me the Odds

Dx 12/2017, IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 3, 0/5 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2- (IHC) Surgery 12/12/2017 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Chemotherapy 2/14/2018 AC + T (Taxol) Radiation Therapy 8/13/2018 Whole-breast: Breast Dx 2/2020, IDC, Stage IV, metastasized to liver/lungs, Grade 3, ER-/PR-, HER2- Chemotherapy 3/18/2020 Taxol (paclitaxel) Immunotherapy 3/19/2020 Tecentriq (atezolizumab) Chemotherapy 11/26/2020 Abraxane (albumin-bound or nab-paclitaxel) Dx 12/9/2020, IDC, Right, Stage IV, metastasized to lungs, Grade 3, ER+/PR-, HER2- (IHC) Radiation Therapy 12/9/2020 External Hormonal Therapy 12/16/2020 Femara (letrozole) Dx 1/28/2021, IDC, Left, Stage IV, metastasized to bone Radiation Therapy 3/3/2021 External: Bone

Oct 13, 2021 05:26PM BWtargetedindividual wrote:

thx exbr

Oct 13, 2021 05:27PM BWtargetedindividual wrote:

Thx moth, yes it is overwhelming, even more so given my situation. Thanks for your advice

Oct 14, 2021 03:44AM - edited Oct 14, 2021 03:45AM by WC3

BWtargetedindividual:

I've also not heard of this phenomena but it must be a very difficult position to be in having cancer and feeling like you can't trust anyone. I hope you find doctors you feel safe with.

Pathologic complete response (pCR) to chemotherapy. Dx 2018, IDC, Left, 3cm, Grade 3, ER+/PR+, HER2+ (FISH) Chemotherapy 5/31/2018 Carboplatin (Paraplatin), Taxotere (docetaxel) Surgery 11/14/2018 Lymph node removal: Left, Sentinel; Mastectomy: Left, Right; Reconstruction (left): Tissue expander placement; Reconstruction (right): Tissue expander placement Hormonal Therapy Arimidex (anastrozole), Zoladex (goserelin) Targeted Therapy Perjeta (pertuzumab) Targeted Therapy Herceptin (trastuzumab) Hormonal Therapy Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Surgery Reconstruction (left): Silicone implant; Reconstruction (right): Silicone implant

Page 1 of 1 (5 results)