Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Waiting for biopsy results

Veezz
Veezz Member Posts: 5

Had a mri guided biopsy and currently waiting for results. 2 indeterminate masses one suspected of moderate and another mildly malignant was found in the first mri Could someone guide me how to calm my thoughts ?

Comments

• monarchandthemilkweed
    monarchandthemilkweed Member Posts: 151
    edited February 2022

it’s definitely hard waiting for biopsy results. We’ve all been there. Be kind to yourself and do what feels good. Walks with friends. Binge watching a new Netflix series. Reading a book.

• Veezz
    edited February 2022

Thank you for those encouraging words.I am trying 😀.

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 7,888
    edited February 2022

Dear Veezz,

We are glad to see that you shared your story with our members. Everyone here has been, in some way or another, where you are right now. Either way things will feel better once you receive more information. Waiting is so very hard. Distracting yourself from troublesome thoughts, in whatever way you can do that, as member Monarchandthemilkweed suggests is a good place to start. Reaching out to others as you have done here is another good coping mechanism. Please keep us posted on what you learn and how we can help.

The Mods

• Veezz
    edited February 2022

thanks a lot for reaching out. It feels that someone is there for you who can understand what you are going through. I am close to Chicago area. Being with friends is helping, but having a two year old makes it quite difficult to manage 😌 as she always wants to cling to.

• Veezz
    edited March 2022

hi everyone. I got my biopsy results. Good news is atleast there is no malignancy. But I have ALH which anyways needs to be removed and puts me in a high risk condition for bc. For people who have come to the forum for comfort - I understand the anxiety waiting for results causes especially if you are already suffering from anxiety like me. I am sure this place has a lot to offer. Good luck.

• piperkay
    piperkay Member Posts: 132
    edited March 2022

Hooray! So happy you're free and clear of the big C! Now go live your best life!