Join Us

We are 219,486 members in 84 forums discussing 161,542 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Need help with a Team Name

Forum: Walks, Runs and Fundraising Events for Breastcancer.org —

Discuss and share pictures of the walks, runs or fundraising events for Breastcancer.org. Visit also our Fundraising Forum for suggestions.

Posted on: Jun 29, 2010 06:48PM

pickle wrote:

I value you all your opinions on so many matters since I've been coming here for the past year and half so I thought I would throw this out to all of you.

I need a Team Name for a BC Fundraiser. CIBC Run for the cure. Yep "Run for the "Cure" not Run for "awareness".  Well I know if anyone can have significant input on a Team Name for BC it's everyone here.

I see a lot of Team names include ta ta..breast friend etc and I was thinking that I would like to use the word Trooper in it. I like "Trooper" because I honestly think that's what all of us are...Troopers...and what do we do.?..we F'N Troop.. even on days when we don't think we can!

So gals any suggestions. Anything that you've seen for Team Names before that you found distasteful or really liked?

If I pick a Team Name from here then I am going to donate 50 bucks to this site. (I know it's not a lot but every bit helps and we all know this site has been amazing for all of us)

Thanks

Beth P

Dx

Page 1 of 1 (4 results)

Posts 1 - 4 (4 total)

Jun 29, 2010 08:59PM pickle wrote:

Should I post this in another topic?

Dx

Jun 29, 2010 09:37PM - edited Sep 6, 2010 05:24PM by yellowrose

This Post was deleted by yellowrose.
You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I have lived though this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' Eleanor Roosevelt

Jun 30, 2010 12:12PM pickle wrote:

Wow Yellowrose. You have some great ideas. Thanks you

Dx

Jul 2, 2010 07:45PM - edited Sep 6, 2010 05:24PM by yellowrose

This Post was deleted by yellowrose.
You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I have lived though this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' Eleanor Roosevelt

Page 1 of 1 (4 results)