Join Us

We are 217,696 members in 84 forums discussing 160,687 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Cincinnati Komen Race for the Cure

Forum: Walks, Runs and Fundraising Events for Breastcancer.org —

Discuss and share pictures of the walks, runs or fundraising events for Breastcancer.org. Visit also our Fundraising Forum for suggestions.

Posted on: Aug 26, 2011 07:08PM

2KidMom wrote:

Hey ladies!  This will be my 4th year to participate in the Cinci Race for the Cure.  Our team name is Team Ta-Tas - last year we had 19 survivors and 165 team members.  I would love to invite anyomne that is interested to join us - our team is about celebrating survivors and remembering those taken by this disease......we work hard all year to raise funds and we have a lot of fun, too!  You can check out our team blog for more info on Team TaTas!

www.teamtatas.wordpress.com  

Jan Dx 9/14/2007, IDC, <1cm, Stage I, Grade 2, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2+

Page 1 of 1 (3 results)

Posts 1 - 3 (3 total)

Aug 29, 2011 01:40AM melinda413 wrote:

I am a member of jans team and it is awesome! Can't wait for this years race, I know it will be a blast. Anyone interested should definitely come join us!

DX 7/6/07 @ age 25 - Medullary Carcinoma/Triple Negative/BRCA1+/ Bilateral Mast/ Recon failed/ DIEP @ NOLA 2010-Success!

Aug 29, 2011 05:19AM Tiger_Blood wrote:

Hi there...
I am from Cincy..Can you give me more info. I live in the KI area.

My wife has Tiger Blood. Winston Churchill: If you are going through hell, keep going Dx 3/7/2011, IDC, 6cm+, Stage IV, Grade 2, mets, ER-/PR-, HER2+

Sep 1, 2011 08:23PM 2KidMom wrote:

Hey - I live in Landen so we must be close!  You can check the Komen Cincinnati site for info just on the walk which is 9/24.  If you go to our team blog you can learn all about us - we would love for you to join us!  www.teamtatas.wordpress.com  We are a big friendly group!!!!!!!  Let me know what other questions you have! 
Jan Dx 9/14/2007, IDC, <1cm, Stage I, Grade 2, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2+

Page 1 of 1 (3 results)