Join Us

We are 216,859 members in 84 forums discussing 160,262 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Brananza.net to enter an artbra for Mercy Hospital in Baltimore

Forum: Walks, Runs and Fundraising Events for Breastcancer.org —

Discuss and share pictures of the walks, runs or fundraising events for Breastcancer.org. Visit also our Fundraising Forum for suggestions.

Posted on: Dec 23, 2013 10:45AM - edited Dec 23, 2013 10:48AM by btenser

btenser wrote:

brananza.net.  Anyone all over the country can participate as we would be honored to receive a artfully designed 36c bra.  YOU MUST REGISTER FIRST IN ORDER TO ENTER a bra to be auctioned off.  All proceeds go to Mercy Medical's Breast center to help so many in Baltimore.  You will be making a difference for them as well as yourself.  Bras all due by May 1st and reception is in July.  All info is posted.  It is so therapeutic for the artist making the bra as well as reading the heartfelt stories behind them.  I am proud founder of this event to PAY IT FORWARD.

Page 1 of 1 (5 results)

Posts 1 - 5 (5 total)

Jan 20, 2014 12:57PM - edited Jan 20, 2014 12:58PM by btenser

This Post was deleted by btenser.

Feb 3, 2014 01:32PM btenser wrote:

Mar 25, 2014 06:44AM btenser wrote:

1 Month to go for our artbra fundraiser as we LOVE anyone who CARES. All must be sent in by May 1st for a published book and the bra will be auctioned off in July.  All for a great cause!  Most of all BRAs are accepted all over the US

Apr 10, 2014 07:34AM sunniemurf wrote:

I love this flyer and I want to post it on my Facebook page and I am having trouble. Can you help please? Thank you. Sunnie Murphy

Jul 20, 2014 04:09AM btenser wrote:

so sorry as I got so busy to check you posting, but we will have another come 2016 and I do have all pictures I took from the event posted at

www.flickr.com/photos/77502337...  THANK YOU FOR SHOWING INTEREST AND IF YOU STILL WANT THE FLYER, I CAN EMAIL IT TO YOU, LOL though after the fact but bras are posted on our gallery tab!

Page 1 of 1 (5 results)