We are 228,650 members in 84 forums discussing 159,786 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: October 2018 Shopping for Breastcancer.org

Forum: Walks, Runs and Fundraising Events for Breastcancer.org —

Discuss and share pictures of the walks, runs or fundraising events for Breastcancer.org. Visit also our Fundraising Forum for suggestions.

Posted on: Oct 22, 2018 04:03PM - edited Oct 22, 2018 05:20PM by Moderators

Moderators wrote:

As most of you know, throughout the month of October, breast cancer nonprofits including Breastcancer.org and businesses team up to sell products that support awareness, education, and research initiatives. We know during this time of the year there are a ton of ways to give back to different breast cancer non-profits, so we hope that you will check out the unique products that support Breastcancer.org.

If you're shopping for the holidays or looking for something special during this time, we'd greatly appreciate you considering our partners' products, which will directly support our organization. Thank you!

Shop for Breastcancer.org and also on Charity Buzz.

To send a Private Message to the Mods: community.breastcancer.org/mem...

Page 1 of 1 (2 results)

Posts 1 - 2 (2 total)

Oct 23, 2018 11:30PM Ihopeg wrote:

Hi! I just donated and got the Michae Kohrs basket! So glad! I met Dr Marissa Weiss on Sunday and things have been getting better and better! Thanks so much.
I Dx 11/11/2006, ILC, Right, 3cm, Stage IIIC, metastasized to bone, Grade 2, 19/20 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 11/28/2006 Lymph node removal: Right, Sentinel, Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy: Right; Prophylactic ovary removal Chemotherapy 1/6/2007 Chemotherapy 1/9/2007 Adriamycin (doxorubicin), Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Taxotere (docetaxel) Radiation Therapy 5/29/2007 Breast, Lymph nodes Hormonal Therapy 8/18/2007 Femara (letrozole) Dx 10/5/2018, ILC, Stage IV, metastasized to brain/bone, 20/21 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2-

Oct 24, 2018 05:48AM Moderators wrote:

That is fantastic!! Thank you so much! Heart

The Mods

To send a Private Message to the Mods: community.breastcancer.org/mem...

Page 1 of 1 (2 results)