Join Us

We are 216,686 members in 84 forums discussing 160,147 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: was talking to lari ann at bio concepts

Forum: Lymphedema — Risks, tips for prevention, and info about products that can address the symptoms of lymphedema.

Posted on: May 12, 2006 06:15AM

jinky wrote:

Hi Everyone, Just got my glove about 3 hours ago and i am very pleased with it.....talking to lari ann and told her so.....thanks binn for encouraging me to send it back......lari ann was so nice.....i am so happy......hugs jinky...... ps gave Dana in halifax this website to give to LE people

age 2, grade 1, 4 chemo, 5 yrs tamoxifen, femara 48mts, preventative mastectomy 2005 Dx 4/30/2002, ILC, 2cm, Stage II, Grade 1, 1/11 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Page 1 of 1 (8 results)

Posts 1 - 8 (8 total)

May 12, 2006 09:18AM gracejon wrote:

They clearly do a superior job and so deserve the business. I am a big supporter of the quality of their work

May 12, 2006 03:29PM NPat wrote:

They are nice. I sent my sleeve back because the sewer forgot to put a small stip of elastic at the top of the espansion panel. Lari-Ann told me to send it back when I told her about it. She said it was their mistake.
Pat
NPat

May 13, 2006 06:19AM jinky wrote:

wow!!!!!!! with the swell spot my hand is down 90%
LE hugs jinky
age 2, grade 1, 4 chemo, 5 yrs tamoxifen, femara 48mts, preventative mastectomy 2005 Dx 4/30/2002, ILC, 2cm, Stage II, Grade 1, 1/11 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

May 13, 2006 07:26AM Binney4 wrote:

Hi, Jinky, glad to see you back! And especially glad your glove made it through customs at last and is working for you. No wonder your avatar is looking so bouncy!

Be well!
Binney

May 14, 2006 10:53AM RobinTN wrote:

How could I get one? Do they have a website or something?
thanks in advance!
Robin....."I wont back down".... Dx 11/3/2004, IBC, 6cm+, Stage IV, Grade 3, 1/9 nodes, mets, ER+/PR+, HER2+

May 15, 2006 09:08AM jinky wrote:

Robin look under "welcome robintn" hugs jinky

May 27, 2006 06:05PM sherry7 wrote:

so all of you use bio concepts compression garments? Do you order the colors or stick with the lovely nude tones? I would like to know the costs for a compressions sleeve but the sight doesn't post costs for sleeves or gloves....thank in advance

let the miracles happen... Dx 9/17/2005, DCIS, 1cm, Stage 0, Grade 1, 0/0 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2+

May 28, 2006 02:16PM NPat wrote:

Go to www.bio-con.com I get tan because my skin tone is a bit darker than the peach that Binney orders. Some of the tan garments are more "ethnic" appearing than others. I called them when I got a deep tan set and I was told that was the shade their ethnic customers use... My latest two sets were less dark and blend more with my tone. I always manage to soil them within 5 minutes of putting them on... so the darker shade is more my preference anyway. I really love the product and am so happy Binney told me about them. They are much more durable and don't snag. I remember picking up my Juzo set at the LE therapist... going out to my car and rolling up the sun shield only to get the velcro strap wraped around two of my fingers on the new glove and snagging them... sigh...

Pat
NPat

Page 1 of 1 (8 results)