We are 224,330 members in 82 forums discussing 157,697 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Book recommendations?

Forum: Lymphedema — Risks, tips for prevention, and info about products that can address the symptoms of lymphedema.

Posted on: May 30, 2006 08:43PM

NancyM wrote:

I thought there was a thread in which someone recommended the best books for LE info, but I don't see it now. Does anyone have a book they feel is a "must?"

Dx 5/11/2005, IDC, Left, 2cm, Stage IIB, Grade 3, 2/21 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2- Chemotherapy 6/15/2005 AC + T (Taxol) Radiation Therapy Whole-breast: Breast

Page 1 of 1 (2 results)

Posts 1 - 2 (2 total)

May 30, 2006 09:11PM DoreenF wrote:

Yes... many of us have this book
"Lymphedema - A breast cancer patient's guide to prevention and healing" by Burt and White. If you're going to purchase it make sure you're getting the 2nd edition.

Doreen
"Cancer May Leave Your Body, but It Never Leaves Your Life" - Lance Armstrong Foundation Manifesto. Dx 4/18/2005, IDC, <1cm, Stage I, Grade 2, 0/2 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Jun 1, 2006 07:41PM inspiewriter wrote:

Quote:
Yes... many of us have this book
"Lymphedema - A breast cancer patient's guide to prevention and healing" by Burt and White. If you're going to purchase it make sure you're getting the 2nd edition.

Doreen

I just got this book and it seems excellent--I have started doing the breathing and self massage. I will take it with me next week to see the therapist and hopefully she agrees with the book and that I've been doing it all correctly.

Page 1 of 1 (2 results)