We are 208,449 members in 81 forums discussing 150,016 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

All TopicsForum: Lymphedema → Topic: compression bras for bigger gals

Topic: compression bras for bigger gals

Forum: Lymphedema — Risks, tips for prevention, and info about products that can address the symptoms of lymphedema.

Posted on: May 20, 2011 10:53PM - edited May 20, 2011 10:53PM by cookiegal

cookiegal wrote:

Ok so I usually just wear a sports bra for compression...none of the compression bras are breast shaped, and I am still DD.

Does anyone wear one that does not totally smush the gals down?

You deserve a cookie!

Page 1 of 1 (3 results)

Posts 1 - 3 (3 total)

May 21, 2011 08:23AM Binney4 wrote:

Cookie, Sassybax is pricey, but it works well to compress without smushing:
http://sassybax.com/torso_trim.php

The straps are just a tad too narrow for me, so I've used those velcro shoulder thingys that make the strap wider over the shoulder. (Gee, that was sure a great description!Tongue out)

Just a thought,
Binney

May 21, 2011 07:13PM - edited May 21, 2011 07:28PM by KittyDog

I ment to mention that I found something that will work for the plus size woman.  Catherines sells it in their store and some online just not the one I bought.  It is made by Serenada.  I am a D to a small DD and I was shocked that it held me up like a bra.

This is it.  I took a closer look and this picture is misleading.  lol  It is a camisole and the model has black panties on.  

catherines.lanebryant.com/inti... 

4 rounds of AC, 3 rounds of Taxol, UMX 3-29-10, 34 rounds of radiation.finished 7-2-10, ooph & hysterectomy 10-25-10, tamoxifen, femara now on to arimidex, Lymphedema arm, trunk, legs and now my neck...grrr Dx 11/24/2009, IDC, 6cm+, Stage IIIB, Grade 2, 1/5 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

May 22, 2011 12:13AM cookiegal wrote:

KD that looks great...thanks for the idea

You deserve a cookie!

Page 1 of 1 (3 results)