We are 204,758 members in 81 forums discussing 148,354 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

All TopicsForum: Lymphedema → Topic: Arm volume calculator

Topic: Arm volume calculator

Forum: Lymphedema — Risks, tips for prevention, and info about products that can address the symptoms of lymphedema.

Posted on: Jan 5, 2012 05:12PM

kira wrote:

Here's a tool to calculate your arm volumes

www.armvolume.com/

NatsFan has generously let us use her Excel program which also calculates volume, and lets you folllow it over time, and this calculator was created by the group that made the LE risk calculator, which isn't live yet.

www.lymphedemarisk.com/

Knowledge is the antidote to fear, Ralph Waldo Emerson Dx 5/10/2008, IDC, 1cm, Stage IB, Grade 2, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Page 1 of 1 (3 results)

Posts 1 - 3 (3 total)

Jan 5, 2012 08:47PM NatsFan wrote:

Kira - not sure if I've said this before, but please feel free to forward the Excel spreadsheet to anyone who wants it, or even put it on SUSO if you feel it meets your standards and you think other women could use it.  My dh would love to know that other women have benefitted from it. 

Or anyone who wants it, just PM me with your email address and I'll be glad to email it to you.  My dh is an advanced Excel user who developed this interactive spreadsheet to help me track and monitor my LE. 

Mary Dx 12/31/2007, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIB, Grade 3, 1/15 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Feb 24, 2014 12:14PM NNN wrote:

Thank you Kira for the website, interesting information.

Nov 22, 2017 02:25PM Binney4 wrote:

Bumping for someone asking for this. NatsFan is still active here at bc.org, so a PM to her might still get you that information.

Be well!
Binney

Page 1 of 1 (3 results)