We are 212,144 members in 82 forums discussing 151,799 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Retirements

Forum: Lymphedema — Risks, tips for prevention, and info about products that can address the symptoms of lymphedema.

Posted on: Nov 22, 2017 06:21AM

cookiegal wrote:

Hey y'all. Still out here living the #sleevelife dream.

Can we even do hashtags? LOL

My fitter retired, and now my LE MD is retiring next year.

Sigh!

Actually the new LE doctor is much closer to my job, oh and I have a new job.

Besides that my arm is ok. I have REALLY struggled with my weight this year, gained about 10 pounds, but fortunately my LE is stable.

That's about it. I also keep losing gloves. Peace out!

You deserve a cookie!

Page 1 of 1 (4 results)

Posts 1 - 4 (4 total)

Nov 22, 2017 06:46AM hugz4u wrote:

hey nice hearing from you. Miss your posts. Well if you want help dropping ten do join us in the le kick butt thread. Currently I'm trying to lose five I gained since summer. Too many mouth parties.

Hope you new le doc works out and so glad your stable.

Yes I lose gloves but do find them but go nuts looking for them.

Nov 22, 2017 04:01PM Binney4 wrote:

Cookie! Wonderful to hear from you! I've had the same experience of losing important people to retirement. Lost a couple just this year, in fact. Good caregivers shouldn't be allowed to retire!

So glad you're managing well with the stupid LE, and wishing you success and delight with your new job.

Be well!
Binney

Nov 22, 2017 04:21PM carol57 wrote:

Hi Cookie! I'm glad to hear your LE is stable, and I'd say that having the new MD closer to your job is not a bad silver lining to the former doc's retirement. My LE has settled in to a state of calm, too. I'm sure thankful for that!

Nov 22, 2017 06:24PM hugz4u wrote:

Hi carol. So happy you checked it. You girls are making my sunny day sunnier! Miss your expertise in kick butt thread and flying. I'm trying a two hour flight dec. Me chicken to fly with le but I'm gonna go anyway!

Been exercising lots and it has paid off. I hope all your injured body parts are doing better and your coping. You are such an inspiration to me! You go gurl

Page 1 of 1 (4 results)