We are 222,922 members in 82 forums discussing 156,988 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Find out stage ? anybody help me ?

Forum: Stage III Breast Cancer — You are not alone. Meet others who have Stage III breast cancer.

Posted on: Sep 9, 2019 02:07PM

arslan2505 wrote:

Patient is suffering from Breast Cancer and has a Immuno Profile

She has Estrogen receptor Proportion Score 5 and Intensity Score 3. Total is 8. Same as Progesterone Receptor.

ER: Strong Positive

PR: Strong Positive

HER2/NEU (HN): Negative

Ki67: 50%

What is the stage of Breast Cancer and what is the treatment?

Page 1 of 1 (3 results)

Posts 1 - 3 (3 total)

Sep 9, 2019 02:25PM - edited Sep 9, 2019 02:29PM by Yndorian1

It is a grade 2 tumor, hormone dependent. The stage depends on size, lymphovascular invasion and other factors. The treatment also depend on the stage, the oncotype, nodes, etc. Surgery and tamoxifen or AI, that's for sure. No Herceptin needed. When will you see your MO to tell you the treatment plan?

"Only Love turns the mud into a Miracle" Silvio Rodriguez Dx 9/2018, IDC, Left, 2cm, Stage IIB, Grade 2, 4/8 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (IHC) Chemotherapy 10/17/2018 AC + T (Taxol) Surgery 6/10/2019 Lumpectomy; Lymph node removal: Left, Underarm/Axillary Radiation Therapy 9/1/2019 Whole-breast: Breast, Lymph nodes, Chest wall

Sep 9, 2019 02:25PM MountainMia wrote:

Staging is determined by multiple factors including the size of the tumor, the extent of lymph node involvement, and the presence or absence of metastasis. Here is a good link with info on that.

https://www.breastcancer.org/symptoms/diagnosis/staging

If you have your pathology report, it might or might not say the stage. (Mine did not, but it had the other information post-surgery.) If you don't have that or it doesn't say, I recommend you contact your doctor's office/clinic and ask.

Are you the patient? Or are you asking about someone else's situation?

The rain comes and the rain goes, but the mountain remains. I am the mountain. 2/2019 diagnosis; 4/2019 left lumpectomy, 1.5cm IDC, 0/3 nodes, ER-/PR-/HER2-; 5/2019 chemo ACx4; 8/2019 radiation

Sep 9, 2019 02:31PM Moderators wrote:

Hi arslan2505, And here is one more link that may be helpful: What is breast cancer?

Let us know a bit more, if you would like.

Best, The Mods

To send a Private Message to the Mods: community.breastcancer.org/mem...

Page 1 of 1 (3 results)