Topic: Chemo May 2011

Forum: Chemotherapy - Before, During, and After — Regimens, side effects, and support from others going through chemo.

Posted on: Apr 23, 2011 01:47PM

Posted on: Apr 23, 2011 01:47PM

Cyborg wrote:

Hi. Chances are high that I will be starting chemo in May. I know of at least one other person who is starting too. Let's support and love each other through this. Hugs with long chimp arms.

Winning!!! Dx 2/23/2011, ILC, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 2/5 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Page 230 of 230 (2,296 results)

Mar 16, 2015 08:01PM Beaglesgirl wrote:

Greetings from the Singing Beagle Ranch! I hope everyone is well and enjoying life on the other side. Thinking of my battle buddies this month - I was diagnosed in March 2011. I feel blessed to still be here every single day!

More of my journey at....daisiesarebetterthanroses.blogspot.com ~Laura Dx 3/21/2011, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIB, Grade 2, 2/12 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2- Surgery 4/19/2011 Mastectomy: Left; Prophylactic mastectomy: Right; Reconstruction (left): Tissue expander placement; Reconstruction (right): Tissue expander placement Chemotherapy 5/6/2011 AC + T (Taxol) Radiation Therapy 10/4/2011 Breast Surgery 12/2/2011 Prophylactic ovary removal Surgery 6/18/2012 Reconstruction (left); Reconstruction (right)

Sep 17, 2015 01:52PM star1961 wrote:

Wow so glad that I joined,waiting for results,you ladies have calmed me down in reading your positive responses.Thank

Oct 15, 2015 09:53PM worried45 wrote:

im 45 yes old my cycle stopped 5 yrs ago is this normal my other question is I have green yellowish pus coming out of my nipple and it hurts real bad especially when I lay down on it. Could you give me any advice on what it may be or what should I do. Scared......

Oct 16, 2015 03:33PM moderators wrote:

Worried,

We're sorry you're here out of concern for your symptoms. Unfortunately, this thread is dedicated to members who went through chemo together in May of 2011 -- you may want to post your question on the Not Diagnosed but Worried forum, to reach other members who may be able to help.

We hope this helps!

--The Mods

To send a PM to the Mods: community.breastcancer.org/my/...

May 9, 2017 07:47PM Jacekelly wrote:

Im suppose to start chemo too but Im not sure if it is necessary I think the radiation and pills to stop my hormones is preferable. Im requesting the Oncotype DX test which tells you the chances of it coming back. I understand in Estrogen positive with up to 3 podes positive it will tell you whether chemo would even work or be necessary. Has anyone else considered this. Im meeting next week with my Oncologist to find out. The test is expensive but covered by Ohip if doctor orders it.

Rubydoobie

May 9, 2017 10:28PM moderators wrote:

Hi Jacekelly-

Welcome to BCO! This is an older thread, for member's who started chemo in May 2011. You may want to try posting on our most recent and active chemo threads, like May 2017: https://community.breastcancer.org/forum/69/topics....

You'll get lots of feedback and insight there!

The Mods

To send a PM to the Mods: community.breastcancer.org/my/...

Page 230 of 230 (2,296 results)

Scroll to top button