Log in to post a reply
Jan 19, 2020 08:28AM
Jan 19, 2020 08:42AM
Craftylife61, I'm so sorry. I couldn't imagine going through this again.
My lists consists of:
- New plastic shower curtain, the one that goes on the inside to decrease the chance of bacteria.
- Deep clean apt. a few days before chemo.
- Clean car a few days before chemo.
- Big bottle of hand sanitizer for office and travel size bottles for all my purses.
- Big container of antibacterial wipes for office and travel size ones for all my purses.
- Sterile gloves. I forgot what for but I got them lol
- Reusable rubber gloves to do dishes and another pair for when I clean the house/floors.
- Get chemo bag ready. I bought one that is cloth so I can wash it. I don't want to bring shit from the hospital to the house.
- Mouth masks. I got the disposable ones but I want to get some nice ones that I can reuse.
- Put a Clorox bottle and paper towels in my bathroom so I can clean when I use it.
- Comfortable clothes. I bought a bunch of PJs with button down shirts that will work for after my bilateral as well. I also bought a bunch of sweatpants and I'm loving them, super comfy.
- Non alcoholic mouthwash.
- Aluminum free deodorant. I already got some and I'm loving them.
- Go grocery shopping, do laundry, and ironing a few days before chemo.
- Make sure to get all pertinent prescriptions filled.
That's it for now. I'll keep reading and watching videos to get ideas.
Mom of three, two boys 19 and 13, and the princess, 7 years old.
12/9/2019, IDC, Right, 6cm+, Stage IIB, Grade 3, ER+/PR+, HER2- (IHC)
2/6/2020 AC + T (Taxol)
7/31/2020 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone)
9/22/2020 Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Left, Right; Prophylactic mastectomy: Left; Reconstruction (left): Tissue expander placement; Reconstruction (right): Tissue expander placement
Reconstruction (left): Saline implant; Reconstruction (right): Saline implant
Whole-breast: Breast, Lymph nodes, Chest wall
Prophylactic ovary removal
10/26/2020 Arimidex (anastrozole)