Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

body/mind/soul/spirit talk - no religion please

hello! I am starting this thread in hopes of not offending any person or group. This thread is to have a safe space to discuss the ideas of our soul and what is spirit. What does spiritually mean. What happens to us when we die? What is happening to our cells as we are alive?

This thread welcomes scientific discourse and loves the wisdom that Buddhism and Daoism and other studies of the mind, body and nature bring to it as well as the study of life through the lens of nature and the “feeling" of experiencing something spiritual and beyond ourselves or maybe we are experiencing something within ourselves? How does a meditation practice enhance this experience and bring wisdom into one's way of knowing and intuition? What is intuition?

We may not know the exact answer but let's pleaee have friendly discourse here :)

I hope you'll join in Ananda! ❤️ !!

Comments

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 7,808
    edited January 2019

Medicatinggreat idea!

• LoveFromPhilly
    LoveFromPhilly Member Posts: 1,019
    edited January 2019

thanks mods!!!

These are the kinds of things I love talking/thinking about :-)

Such a smart and interestinggroup of folks on these boards - I look forward to hearing more thoughts on these matters.

• jo6359
    jo6359 Member Posts: 2,009
    edited July 2022

Love from Philly it's nice to see a familiar name. I've only touch base once or twice during the past 2 years. But I'm doing great. Hope you're doing well. Love this topic of conversation. When I meditate deeply I go to a place outside of my body.. There are times when I return to my body totally relaxed and other times emotionally and physically drained but strangely invigorated. It's hard to make sense of the two. For the most part I'm not seeking understanding just acceptance of what's occurring at the moment. Look forward to reading more from the group

• exbrnxgrl
    exbrnxgrl Member Posts: 4,690
    edited July 2022

jo6359,

I am so sorry to have to tell you this but LoveFromPhilly passed away in late October 2021. We all miss her and hold her memory dear.

Oct 30, 2021 01:09PM - edited Oct 30, 2021 01:10PM by moderators

We are so saddened to post the news today that LoveFromPhilly (Brenda) has passed away. The news was posted on her gofundme page: GoFundMe.

We know she had made so many friends here and was loved by so many. Her presence will be so greatly missed.

Sending our condolences to all who knew and loved her

May she rest in peace

Heart