We are 212,229 members in 82 forums discussing 151,831 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: April 2018- Starting Radiation

Forum: Radiation Therapy - Before, During, and After —

What to expect from treatment and ways to cope with side effects.

Posted on: Mar 25, 2018 10:44PM

LiMa66 wrote:

So, who else is starting radiation in April? I met with my radiation oncologist last week and now I'm sceduled for my simulation on April 3rd. I'm glad to be doing it, or at least I'm telling myself that now. Chemo was not deemed necessary but I felt I should be doing something in addition to the Tamoxifen so it was almost a relief to hear the RO say he agreed, especially with the 2 positive nodes with extranodal extension. I've already picked up the Aquaphor, plan to add some aloe vera or calendula cream also. My RO suggested Miaderm and said he'd give me some samples, but it's a bit pricy so I'm hoping to avoid needing it.

Those of you also starting in April, jump in. Let's give each other some support and encouragement. Best wishes to you all.

I believe I can Dx 10/26/2017, ILC/IDC, Left, 2cm, Stage IIB, Grade 2, 2/6 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (IHC) Surgery 1/31/2018 Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Left; Prophylactic mastectomy: Right; Reconstruction (left): Tissue expander placement; Reconstruction (right): Tissue expander placement Hormonal Therapy 3/1/2018 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Radiation Therapy 4/9/2018 Whole-breast: Breast, Lymph nodes, Chest wall

Page 10 of 11 (321 results)

Posts 271 - 300 (321 total)

May 15, 2018 10:01AM Okkate75 wrote:

I'm a few days out from my last treatment--hooray!--but my nipple is still pretty sore and raw. I'm working in my office today, topless, and I'm hoping that helps. L-O-L the indignities! Hang in there everybody!

Dx 11/17/2017, IDC, Left, <1cm, ER+/PR-, HER2- Surgery 12/6/2017 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Chemotherapy 1/5/2018 Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Taxotere (docetaxel) Radiation Therapy 5/15/2018 Hormonal Therapy 5/23/2018 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone)

May 15, 2018 08:43PM TabzIsMyAngel wrote:

Had #15 today - halfway thru! Met with RO today too. Skin is just starting to turn pink & nipple has been a bit itchy the past two evenings. I asked if I could just use OTC hydrocortisone or Benadryl cream (knowing that many here have had success with the hydrocortisone). He said that's fine, but considering that my prescription co-pays are only $1-$2 he said he could give me a prescription for Lidex cream which would not only cost me less, but the itch relief would last longer than an OTC. Energy level is still good, so hoping that continues. Met with my PCP yesterday & she said my echocardiogram results from a couple weeks ago look great. Starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Dx 7/27/2017, DCIS/IDC, Right, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 0/2 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2+ (IHC) Surgery 9/25/2017 Lumpectomy: Right; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Chemotherapy 10/26/2017 AC + T (Taxol) Targeted Therapy 1/26/2018 Herceptin (trastuzumab)

May 16, 2018 03:11AM - edited May 16, 2018 10:45AM by Dodgerick

Biopsy in on our daughter, BENIGN! Yay!!!!

I just finished treatment #15 and my skin is pretty angry right now. It's difficult to get comfortable anymore. But as my friend said "this too shall pass". Loading up on the Aloe and moisturizcreams!

May 16, 2018 09:01AM ctmbsikia wrote:

Yesterday was my last whole breast treatment!  5 to go and they are the boosts.  I read where these are a lower dose?

My employer has just been wonderful and very supportive.  They have not charged me with any time for all these appointments so I took a whole day off last week, taking tomorrow off, and my last 2 are early afternoon times so took 1/2 days for those.  This way if they won't charge me, I'll request off and HR will charge me.

I won't lie, my whole breast, under arm, and upper chest are pretty ugly right now, but I am so glad it is temporary and should start to recover soon.  Aquaphor is the worst, so darn greasy and gets on everything!    I will use in the evenings after I'm home, this morning though I couldn't do it so did Aloe and some cortisone.

Dodgerick, glad you got good news regarding your daughter!

Have a great day everyone!

Dx 12/14/2017, DCIS/IDC, Left, 4cm, Stage IIB, Grade 2, 1/2 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 1/16/2018, LCIS, Right Surgery 1/31/2018 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Radiation Therapy 4/11/2018 Whole-breast: Breast Hormonal Therapy 6/25/2018 Arimidex (anastrozole)

May 16, 2018 10:54AM Dodgerick wrote:

Yay, ctmbsiki, youare almost finished! And it sounds like your employer has been wonderful, lucky you!

Thanks for thinking about my sweet daughter, you can’t imagine the relief! And as if that wasn’t bad enough....right after that, I had some weird spotting and had to go in for an endometrial biopsy. I was a nervous mess between waiting for my daughter’s biopsy results and a possible second cancer diagnosis for me ( i’m not even finished with the treatment for the first cancer! ). But my biopsy came back with good news too! Yay!

May 16, 2018 12:40PM rgoossen wrote:

Hip Hip Horray, had my last radiation treatment this morning. Made vacation plans for a week in a cabin in the woods watching nature and celebrating life. Praying for those who are involved in active treatment, may you all be comforted in your time of need.

Dx 12/19/2017, DCIS/IDC, Right, 1cm, Stage IIIA, Grade 2, 1/2 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (IHC) Surgery 1/25/2018 Lumpectomy: Right; Lymph node removal: Sentinel, Underarm/Axillary Radiation Therapy 4/1/2018 Whole-breast: Breast, Lymph nodes

May 16, 2018 06:36PM HopefulAC wrote:

ctmbsikia - you’re almost done how exciting! Im just a little behind you and can’t wait!

Rgoosen- congratulations on finishing. Your vacation sounds so great. After I’m done with mine I’m going to go Yellowstone and Glacier National Park and so excited:)

Dodgerick— so so happy to hear about daughter and good news on your biopsy too! Must be such a relief for you.

Today I’m officially on single digits and only have 9 more to go:))) cannot wait

Dx 8/30/2017, IDC, Left, Stage IB, ER-/PR-, HER2+ Targeted Therapy 9/27/2017 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Targeted Therapy 9/27/2017 Perjeta (pertuzumab) Chemotherapy 9/27/2017 Carboplatin (Paraplatin), Taxotere (docetaxel) Surgery 2/8/2018 Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Left; Prophylactic mastectomy: Right

May 16, 2018 07:18PM mmb7 wrote:

Okkate,,, I am also CHEK2 positive but the geneticist played it down. She said that at this time in science it is just a gray area meaning it is nothing alarming. What were you told?

May 16, 2018 09:37PM Okkate75 wrote:

@mmb7 Same thing. They just don't know much. My sister's doc played it up, dazzled by the twin thing, I think.

I'm a week out tomorrow and doing well, btw! Still some poison in my nipple, but overall good. I'm off to Maine for my cancer vacation tomorrow! Woot! Hang in there, everyone!

Dx 11/17/2017, IDC, Left, <1cm, ER+/PR-, HER2- Surgery 12/6/2017 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Chemotherapy 1/5/2018 Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Taxotere (docetaxel) Radiation Therapy 5/15/2018 Hormonal Therapy 5/23/2018 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone)

May 16, 2018 09:40PM AgathaNYC wrote:

Hello, April Rads Ladies! I've been taking some time off the boards, but wanted to check in now that I'm done with rads. YAY!!! Congrats to everyone who is done, too. And of course good luck for everyone still putting in the time.

Okkate75 - I'm sorry to hear about your twin's diagnosis. I'm sure she'll be grateful she has a sister who has walked this path before her. Best of luck for her treatment.

Dodgerick - I'm so glad to hear your daughter is OK. We also had a scare in my family with my 30 year old, newlywed niece. Luckily the masses were benign but they want to remove them anyway since they were so irregular.

Yesterday I finished my last treatment. I didn't ring the bell in the waiting room, but I did put a cute "Minion" sticker on the machine I spent most of my time on. I think I mentioned that it is the one often used by the pediatric oncology dept so the part of it that is close to your face is covered in fun stickers. It made it less scary for me; I hope it does for the kids as well! (When my hair first started sprouting I would kid with the radiation techs that I looked like a Minion with my glasses and 14 proud hairs.)

Whenever I saw little kids in the waiting area of the radiation dept. it really gave me a reality check. Last night as I was leaving I met the most beautiful 101 year old woman just going for her treatment. Both ends of the spectrum got me emotional thinking about the challenges treatment throws at the very young and very old. Wow, this disease really doesn't discriminate, does it.

My skin has held up pretty well, although I was warned it could continue to be increasingly effected for a few more weeks. Right now I just have a little patch in my breast crease that is pretty angry, and my nipple was visual changes but isn't painful. I have an Rx steroid cream that I added to my moisturizing rotation; I'm hoping that keeps everything under control.

I occasionally get these twinges of pain inside my breast. They only last a second or two. My RO said they are probably physical reactions of surgical site to the swelling that's happening due to rads. Anyone else get those?

I'm starting physical therapy next week for the Mondor's Cords that developed under my lumpectomies breast. They are no where near as painful as they had been and so much better now that I'm not crushing them on that darn prone-treatment table every day.

Have to say that I had a pretty tough weekend before these last two rads. Had a very emotional reaction to finishing up treatment. All my logic told me I should be elated, that I got the best result I could have hoped for, etc., but instead I felt like I was in free fall. I'm going to look into the resources that the hospital has for survivors going through similar emotions. This anxiety has really taken me by surprise.

I hope everyone one continues to heal and that soon no one in the April group will have any swollen breasts, discolored nipples, crazy-making itching, super-twinges, or red, angry skin.

Here's to us all!

... grateful for my pCR Dx 9/11/2017, ILC/IDC, Right, 6cm+, Stage IIIA, Grade 3, 0/2 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2- Chemotherapy 10/5/2017 AC + T (Taxol) Surgery 3/4/2018 Lumpectomy: Right; Lymph node removal: Right, Sentinel Radiation Therapy 4/17/2018 Whole-breast: Breast

May 16, 2018 09:47PM LiMa66 wrote:

Congrats to those who recently finished and hang in there to those almost done.

I've got 2 more boosts and then I'm done. My skin continues to be a hot mess but thankfully I work from home. I've been running around here topless for a week now. Fatigue is real. I do ok until about 9:00 and then I'm done. What a party animal.

All in all, this whole radiation adventure has been pretty much what I expected. Glad I did it and ready to ring that bell and then settle in to a new normal.

I believe I can Dx 10/26/2017, ILC/IDC, Left, 2cm, Stage IIB, Grade 2, 2/6 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (IHC) Surgery 1/31/2018 Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Left; Prophylactic mastectomy: Right; Reconstruction (left): Tissue expander placement; Reconstruction (right): Tissue expander placement Hormonal Therapy 3/1/2018 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Radiation Therapy 4/9/2018 Whole-breast: Breast, Lymph nodes, Chest wall

May 17, 2018 11:30AM Dodgerick wrote:

Rgoosen, ctmbsikia, and AgathaNYC....yay! All done, good for you! Healing time now! Happy for you all that radiation is over!

Okkate, hope all goes well with you and your sister!

Hopeful and AgathNYC, thank you for your kind words, they touched my heart. Seems like I just get really emotional about everything right now...is high emotion part of radiation?

LiMa66, just one more boost after today! Yay, you're almost there!

Thank you everyone here online for a place to connect with others that know what we are all going through and being able to share.

May 21, 2018 09:15AM ctmbsikia wrote:

Morning everyone!  I have my last 2 boosts today and tomorrow then I'm done.  It was good that I started mid week, over the weekend I could see my skin doing better as my last whole breast treatment was last Tuesday.  It has gone fast.

For me, the Aquaphor worked best although it's a real mess.  Good info here just buying the cotton cami's or tees as they will be going in the trash soon!!

I'm back to the surgeon for 3 month follow up next week already, MO is late June for the hormone therapy.  I just reached out to a friend who is a trainer to help me with some bone strengthening exercises that I will incorporate into my  life.  Will see how it goes, I feel very grateful to have made it thru this chaotic schedule of treatment.  Yea!!!

Dx 12/14/2017, DCIS/IDC, Left, 4cm, Stage IIB, Grade 2, 1/2 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 1/16/2018, LCIS, Right Surgery 1/31/2018 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Radiation Therapy 4/11/2018 Whole-breast: Breast Hormonal Therapy 6/25/2018 Arimidex (anastrozole)

May 22, 2018 08:35AM ctmbsikia wrote:

Apr-11 seems like so long ago, yet it has gone fast.  Today @ 12:45 I'm done.  I'm very excited to get the heck out of there.  I think my husband will be attending today.  We're from mushroom county so he's to bring some fresh mushrooms and I have a card to thank these wonderful people for taking care of me!  It was a hellish start but it will be done and I'm so glad  to put it behind.

Wishing everyone a good day!!

May 22, 2018 04:52PM Okkate75 wrote:

Oh, @ctmbsikia, I'm so excited for you! You did it!

May 22, 2018 05:02PM AgathaNYC wrote:

ctmbsikis - CONGRATULATIONS on being finished with rads! I remember what a crazy time you had the the center's scheduling team when you were starting out. Mushrooms are the coolest idea. I know they must love all the donuts and cookies they get but they'll never forget mushrooms.

I finished up a week ago today. I had very minor skin effects during treatment but they've picked up over the last week, especially around my 2 scars (sentinel node removal on top and lump removal on bottom.) I think the breast is also more swollen, too. It almost feels like a bruise under my arm. If it gets a lot worse I'll call my MO, but she did warn me that the effects would continue.

To those of you that are done, did you feel more effects after treatment?

Hope everyone is having a good week.

... grateful for my pCR Dx 9/11/2017, ILC/IDC, Right, 6cm+, Stage IIIA, Grade 3, 0/2 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2- Chemotherapy 10/5/2017 AC + T (Taxol) Surgery 3/4/2018 Lumpectomy: Right; Lymph node removal: Right, Sentinel Radiation Therapy 4/17/2018 Whole-breast: Breast

May 22, 2018 06:49PM Bauer4 wrote:

Today was my last whole breast treatment. I am very thankful, as the itching started last night and hasn't let up. Not sure I could take many more. I have 4 boost treatments left and then DONE!!!!

Congrats to all that have finished and know there is an end in sight for those still on this journey.

Dx 3/6/2018, DCIS/IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/5 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (IHC) Surgery 3/28/2018 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Radiation Therapy 4/29/2018 Whole-breast: Breast

May 23, 2018 07:46AM kaywrite wrote:

ctmbsikia - congratulations!!! Isn't it amazing how quickly it passes? Take a deep breath now!

Agatha - I found that my skin color progressed as much as three weeks out from radiation. Felt burned, got redder, then darker, then tanned. Every blemish on my breast (most of which I didn't realize I had) in the boost area turned brown and flaked off eventually. I kept aquaphor and breast pads inside no-underwire bra for 3 weeks. I think this prevented itching when the skin started sloughing off. I just started getting pink patches of skin instead of peeling. Four weeks after the last boost my breast looks pretty normal.

Dx 12/20/2017, DCIS, Left, <1cm, Stage 0, Grade 1, ER+/PR+ Dx 1/22/2018, DCIS, Left, 1cm, Stage 0, Grade 1, ER+/PR+ Surgery 1/22/2018 Lumpectomy: Left Surgery 2/4/2018 Lumpectomy Radiation Therapy 3/21/2018 Whole-breast: Breast Hormonal Therapy 4/21/2018 Arimidex (anastrozole)

May 23, 2018 09:00AM ctmbsikia wrote:

It was only fitting that the dept. was backed up yesterday and we waited  an hour for that last treatment.  Then they had to stop and re-position me for one of the zaps.  That never happened before.  Thank God, all done!!!  They loved the mushrooms.

I hope to not have further skin issues.  I asked the Doc on Monday if he had seen worse and he said "much" so I'm thankful it's not really that bad.  It is red, ugly, and the only place that  broke open was under my arm at the sentinel node scar.  I'll report back here with all good news on my healing and follow up.  Wishing everyone well, hang in to those still going.

Have a great day everyone!

May 23, 2018 12:06PM TabzIsMyAngel wrote:

Congrats to those who have finished. Can't believe how quickly it went by. Just last week I was midway thru 30, so had 3 more weeks to go. And now I'm already down to single digits. Got measured & mapped for boosts yesterday. Will have 7 boosts beginning Friday. So far, so good. Skin is still just slightly pink/tanned with only occasional itching of the nipple.

Dx 7/27/2017, DCIS/IDC, Right, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 0/2 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2+ (IHC) Surgery 9/25/2017 Lumpectomy: Right; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Chemotherapy 10/26/2017 AC + T (Taxol) Targeted Therapy 1/26/2018 Herceptin (trastuzumab)

May 23, 2018 10:33PM Bbccats wrote:

Finished my last treatment today...25/25. It feels good to be finished. I’ve been told my skin will continue to get worse for at least the next couple of weeks. A nurse will call in a week to see how I am doing. I’m deep red and purple and they expect the skin to break open in a few places. They told me to put polysporin on the open parts. Thanks to everyone in this group for your support. Best wishes to all who are finished and finishing. Be well.

Dx 1/9/2018, DCIS, Right, 4cm, Stage 0, Grade 2, 0/2 nodes, ER+/PR+ Surgery 2/21/2018 Lumpectomy: Right; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Radiation Therapy 4/3/2018 Whole-breast: Breast

May 24, 2018 02:12PM - edited May 25, 2018 01:15PM by kaywrite

Congrats BBCcats! Hope you fair well in the next few weeks. Thank goodness that part is over. (in the event AI or Tamoxifen is next) Yeah!!!

Dx 12/20/2017, DCIS, Left, <1cm, Stage 0, Grade 1, ER+/PR+ Dx 1/22/2018, DCIS, Left, 1cm, Stage 0, Grade 1, ER+/PR+ Surgery 1/22/2018 Lumpectomy: Left Surgery 2/4/2018 Lumpectomy Radiation Therapy 3/21/2018 Whole-breast: Breast Hormonal Therapy 4/21/2018 Arimidex (anastrozole)

May 24, 2018 05:33PM Okkate75 wrote:

Yay Bbccats!!! You did it!

May 25, 2018 05:10PM Dodgerick wrote:

Congrats to ctmbsikia and Bbccats! You’re all finished with radiation!

I will be finished May 31, and I’m pleasantly surprised to have just slight discomfort and no burns so far (surprised because I am a redhead with sensitive skin, I expected burning and problems). I’m so grateful for all the tips and encouragement along the way. Best wishes to everyone on this journey!

May 26, 2018 10:55PM PrincessButtercup wrote:

Finished my boosts on Thursday, so I am all done as well. The tiredness is creeping in, but it feels great to finally be done with this.

Dx 11/15/2017, IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 3, 0/2 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- Surgery 12/5/2017 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Chemotherapy 1/22/2018 Adriamycin (doxorubicin), Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Taxotere (docetaxel) Radiation Therapy 5/1/2018 Whole-breast: Breast

May 27, 2018 12:56PM Gussy wrote:

To all rads buddies - I finished up all treatments on Friday and very, very happy for that. It went by faster than I anticipated. My skin generally did pretty well. The most difficult is on my collarbone and a little up the neck which is getting dry and starting to open up a tiny bit. Since I didn't have any positive nodes in that area I asked the RO why and she said it was preventative. I presume this will get worse before it gets better. If it has killed any remaining cancer cells hanging around then it was worth it.

My chemo side effects are still with me - neuropathy on the finger tips, some hearing loss, atrial fibrillation. Could have been worse I guess. Now have to get past the worry of recurrence. It makes me p.o.ed that there will not be regular follow up scans i.e. Pet, bone, etc. Supposed to wait until symptoms occur which seems kind of crazy. I will have follow up blood work and 3-D mammos alternately with MRI mammo. Perhaps that's enough but doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

This has been an almost year long journey for me and I pray everyday that I never have to walk this road again. I have had the most marvelous support in a very caring husband, supportive children and friends who have been where I was. That part could not have been better.

Wishing everyone the best and rest assured that it will be over sooner than you think. I promise.

Gussy

May 29, 2018 12:09AM HopefulAC wrote:

ctmbsikia and Bbccats, gussy and PrincessBut.. congrats on finishing! I have three boosts this week and then I’m finished on 5/31- I’ll be so so happy!! Once I finish radiation besides my Herceptin treatments every 3 weeks I’ll be able to not have to go to so many appts and my life can gain some sense of normalcy. Also my PS wants me to wait at least 6 months before I have my exchange surgery so I also feel great about that as I’m so tired of medical procedures! Have a great week all

Dx 8/30/2017, IDC, Left, Stage IB, ER-/PR-, HER2+ Targeted Therapy 9/27/2017 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Targeted Therapy 9/27/2017 Perjeta (pertuzumab) Chemotherapy 9/27/2017 Carboplatin (Paraplatin), Taxotere (docetaxel) Surgery 2/8/2018 Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Left; Prophylactic mastectomy: Right

May 29, 2018 12:27PM PrincessButtercup wrote:

Thank you, Hopeful! You are almost there.

Does anyone have very red skin and/or a rash after finishing rads, even when using lotion daily? My skin looked great until the last few boost days. Now that I'm done with radiation altogether, I am even more red than before.

Dx 11/15/2017, IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 3, 0/2 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- Surgery 12/5/2017 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Chemotherapy 1/22/2018 Adriamycin (doxorubicin), Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Taxotere (docetaxel) Radiation Therapy 5/1/2018 Whole-breast: Breast

May 29, 2018 02:36PM DearLife wrote:

Hi Princess Buttercup

The techs told me it will get worse for about two weeks after rads finish. Mine ended last Friday and I have a rash - it's folliculitis, irritated hair follicles. Looks ugly but doesn't hurt or itch. I'm also a bit pink. Keep using lots of lotion, same as during treatments and it will eventually get better. A saline compress is soothing too.

Good luck to all in healing from our treatments.

I've looked at clouds from both sides now. Joni Mitchell Dx 12/1/1998, LCIS, Right Dx 1/9/2018, IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, ER+/PR+, HER2- (IHC) Surgery 2/25/2018 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Dx 3/1/2018, DCIS/IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 1, 0/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (IHC) Hormonal Therapy 4/16/2018 Femara (letrozole) Radiation Therapy Whole-breast: Breast

May 29, 2018 07:41PM - edited May 29, 2018 07:43PM by 19501952

Hi Everybody. I started radiation on5/7 and I've had 16 of 21treatments. Has anyone had nausea?

My RO says radiation doesn't cause nausea and so did his nurse. I've had it since Friday. On and off but different than chemo nausea. Just curious if anyone else has this.

Thanks,

Kate

Dx 9/8/2017, IDC, Right, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 3, 0/0 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 11/6/2017 Lumpectomy: Right Chemotherapy 12/4/2017 CMF

Page 10 of 11 (321 results)