Join Us

We are 220,345 members in 84 forums discussing 161,892 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Another question.

Forum: ILC (Invasive Lobular Carcinoma) — Just diagnosed, in treatment, or finished treatment for ILC.

Posted on: May 11, 2008 11:28PM

Rue wrote:

I am from Texas and worked in the Houston, Texas med center for 19 years. I knew everyone. How ironic that I am now in a place where I know noone from a medical perspective. I retired at 42 and my husbands ask his firm if we could move to Colorado.  We have been here for 19 months and have three children.  I am concerned about the quality of care and do not know whether I should travel back to Texas or stay.  There are no major Breast Cancer Centers. I am so scared and so worried.  Please help. Thank you.

Page 1 of 1 (3 results)

Posts 1 - 3 (3 total)

May 11, 2008 11:49PM Nico1012 wrote:

Rue,

I sent you a private message a few minutes ago.

Nico

Dx 4/2/2008, IDC, 2cm, Grade 3, 5/15 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

May 12, 2008 07:23PM SLH wrote:

Hi Rue,

I'm sorry you have bc, but you will find a lot of info and support here.  There's quite a few posters here from around Colorado:

priz47 and robink, both from Colorado Springs

AnneW and mountaingoat from Boulder

Primel, Karen1956 and Calico from Denver

You can send any of them a private message, they all come here frequently.  Or you can post a message under Just Diagnosed or Going Through Treatment and reach them.  They may not have ILC, so wouldn't see your question here.

sally 

May 14, 2008 10:48PM priz47 wrote:

Where in Colorado are you? I do not go to a "breast center" but there are many options out there depending whereyou are at. You can PM me if you want.

D

Dx 4/22/2008, ILC, 1cm, Stage II, Grade 3, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Page 1 of 1 (3 results)