We are 224,828 members in 82 forums discussing 157,962 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Just diagnosed by biopsy. Worried about metastasis

Forum: ILC (Invasive Lobular Carcinoma) — Just diagnosed, in treatment, or finished treatment for ILC.

Posted on: Sep 29, 2019 01:50AM

LMP100 wrote:

I was just clinically diagnosed with stage 2. The lymph nodes in my neck are also swollen. I'm not sure if those are in the same category as my armpit lymph nodes. I am waiting to schedule an MRI and pet scan, and I'm worried about finding out I have stage 4. I am only 32 years old.

Page 1 of 1 (4 results)

Posts 1 - 4 (4 total)

Sep 29, 2019 07:24AM Moderators wrote:

Hi LMP100, we all understand that worry. Take one step at a time. It's easy to interpret all symptoms as signs, Know we are all here for you, and the members here are super supportive. You received a comment to the other topic you started. https://community.breastcancer.org/forum/5/topics/....

Medicating

To send a Private Message to the Mods: community.breastcancer.org/mem...

Sep 29, 2019 07:47PM OnTarget wrote:

Hi, sorry you have to join us! I have no insights to metastatic cancer, but I wanted to wish you good luck!!

Diagnosed at 42, Oncotype score 16, ITC in one node- considered node negative Dx 4/8/2019, ILC, Left, 3cm, Stage IB, Grade 2, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 4/23/2019, ILC, Right, <1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/2 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 5/15/2019 Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Left, Right; Reconstruction (left): Tissue expander placement; Reconstruction (right): Tissue expander placement Hormonal Therapy 6/13/2019 Zoladex (goserelin) Chemotherapy 8/5/2019 Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Taxotere (docetaxel) Surgery 11/6/2019 Reconstruction (left): Silicone implant; Reconstruction (right): Silicone implant

Oct 13, 2019 09:02PM Annielonglegs wrote:

How are you? Did you get any answers? I was diagnosed with ILC September too.just had DM last week. Waiting for pathology. Trying to keep busy. Share if u feel up to it.

Oct 13, 2019 09:05PM LMP100 wrote:

It is in the right lymph nodes in my armpit and chest, but it has not spread to other organs. I started chemo Friday. I meet with the surgeon tomorrow.

Page 1 of 1 (4 results)