Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

My cancerversary--completed 15 years

wallycat
wallycat Member Posts: 1,241

I guess the title says it all. I'm starting year 16 and did not think I'd be here to type that. Life is full of surprises; some pleasant, some, less so....buckle up and enjoy the ride! Carpe Diem.

Comments

• Luckynumber47
    Luckynumber47 Member Posts: 53

Congratulations! That’s an awesome milestone. My 6 year was yesterday. I always appreciate your comments and links to new information. Here’s to another 15!
    Lucky

• beach2beach
    beach2beach Member Posts: 245

Congrats Wallycat! So love seeing this post. I'm headed towards 5yrs in August. You are right..we have no idea what lies ahead but I am glad I am still on the ride and hopefully more plateaus than hills. :) Here's to many many more years for us all!

• momand2kids
    momand2kids Member Posts: 118

Congrats Wally--right behind you at almost 14 years--- I just re-read an essay I wrote on my one year anniversary--- so hard to believe so many years have passed in good health!! Back then I was so uncertain and terrified!! Here is to another several decades!!!!

• cyathea
    cyathea Member Posts: 330

I’m celebrating your good news, wallycat. I hope you have 15 more good years.

• BWorrier
    BWorrier Member Posts: 6

Hi, Wallycat, I met you here 13 years ago, and so happy to see you are still active here!

• beth1965
    beth1965 Member Posts: 203

wow that’s awesome congratulations 🙂

I am 10 year mark now

• BWorrier
    BWorrier Member Posts: 6

Hi, beth1965: Congratulations! Wow, 10 years!! zan