Log in to post a reply
Jan 24, 2021 05:00AM
Hello Gill and Mary,
I was just wondering whether you are still receiving and reading the email from Chris Woollams.
For the first time in a very long time, I was able to have a quiet day yesterday with no phone calls and not making any. I sat down and read the latest Chris Woollams email.
I looked through the various headings:
1. The Sunday show: Off-label drugs.
2. How to improve immunotherapy.
3. A cheap drug to fight GBM.
4. How to better manage diabetes, blood sugar and obesity. This leads to Go to:
British professors reverse diabetes through juicing.
I looked this one up in more detail because my cousin in London has diabetes and does not manage it well.
5. How to reduce your risk of Alzheimer's and dementia. This leads you to go to:
Three studies show gut bacteria involvement in Alzheimer's and dementia, as well as Resveratrol effects in Alzheimer's and dementia.
6. A vitamin to help fight brain cancer.
7. This compound arms your immune system.
8. Is this the reason why chemo cannot cure cancer?
I found this article most interesting and it takes you to Poor Performance of new wonder drugs.
9. Over 80% of Covid-19 patients deficient in vitamin D. This leads you to go to:
Vitamin D? Say out loud 1-2-5.
I do hope you are still reading these articles. They contain some interesting information.
As you know vitamin D is very much in the news these days.
I hope everyone is having a good weekend.
The sun is actually shining here in Exmouth.
Take care, keep safe.
Let your food be your medicine and your medicine be your food - Hippocrates B.C. 390 Preadjuvant chemo 3 months epirubicin, cyclophosphamide, 3 months docetaxel. Mastectomy RB Sentinel node pos Radiotherapy 3 weeks + boosters
6/20/2005, IDC, 6cm+, Grade 3, 1/7 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2-
10/31/2005 Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Ellence (epirubicin), Taxotere (docetaxel)
5/16/2006 Lymph node removal: Right; Mastectomy: Right