Topic: Sacituzumab Govitecan (Trodelvy)

Forum: Triple-Negative Breast Cancer — Share with others who have ER-/PR-/HER2- breast cancer.

Posted on: May 21, 2020 12:30PM

Posted on: May 21, 2020 12:30PM

Erich wrote:

Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone(s) could share any experiences they have had using sacituzumab govitecan (Trodelvy) either in a clinical trial or as recently approved by the FDA.

We are trying to determine if it's the best plan of action for my wife at this time. There are 2 key things we are trying to determine.

1) How bad are the side effects (I've read everything from "terrible" to "manageable")?

2) Has it helped with your brain metastases or other CNS metastases? This is a tough question, I know. There is next to zero clinical data on it so far. Just trying to get any anecdotal evidence I can at this point.

Thank you all for any information on this! :)

Page 22 of 22 (213 results)

Jul 1, 2022 06:37AM - edited Jul 2, 2022 09:56AM by moderators

)Olvasom sokan írjátok hogy 3orat folyt nekem max 1 volt lehet hogy nem tesz jót így a szervezeteknek 😪 .

Edited by Mods to add translation:

"Many of my readers write that it took me 3 hours, max. 1, so it might not be good for the organizations"

Jul 1, 2022 09:28AM moderators wrote:

endzsi0126, welcome to Breastcancer.org! We're so glad you've joined us and hope you find this a helpful place. Just as a suggestion, would you be able to post your posts in English? That way, other members would find it easier to read and reply to your comments, and you'll get the best support and advice. You can always use some online translator. Please, let us know if you need help with that!

Also, you may want to join our forum: Member Matchup & Virtual Support Meetups, a place for members in similar geographic areas.

We hope this helps you find the answers your seeking.

Best,

The Mods

To send a PM to the Mods: community.breastcancer.org/my/...

Jul 2, 2022 10:16AM gr4c1e wrote:

WOW, denny10! That rash sounds uncomfortable. Also sounds like the meds or combination of, could cause sensitivity to sunlight. Definitely a good question for your oncologist.

I definitely relate to your (our) scanxiety. For me, it's one sleepless night followed by a day of lying still, deep breath, hold it, aaaannnnddd breathe, over an over and over again. I'm sending you some positive vibes!

Had infusion #2 yesterday and so far so good. It went much quicker this time. There was a bit of over crowding in the infusion rooms, I'm guessing due to the upcoming July 4th holiday, so they set me up in of the private suites alone. It was AWESOME! I had a fancy massage chair with heat controls, my own TV & remote. There was even a little bell to ring if I needed anything!

HECK YEAH, I rang it! Three nurses came running, and then I asked which one was the consierge and could they bring me a wine list!

I'm pretty sure there's a note in my chart now stating that I'm not allowed in the fancy rooms any more. Strictly general population for this one! Haha!

Stay safe and out of direct sunlight!

12/30/2021 - Xgeva for bone mets Dx 9/2/2011, IDC, Left, 2cm, Stage IA, Grade 3, 0/2 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2- Surgery 10/25/2011 Mastectomy; Mastectomy (Left); Prophylactic mastectomy; Prophylactic mastectomy (Right); Reconstruction (Left); Reconstruction (Right) Chemotherapy 11/23/2011 AC + T (Taxotere) Dx 1/4/2021, IDC, Right, Stage IV, metastasized to lungs, ER-/PR-, HER2- Targeted Therapy 6/24/2022 Trodelvy (sacituzumab govitecan-hziy) Chemotherapy Gemzar (gemcitabine) Chemotherapy Abraxane (albumin-bound or nab-paclitaxel)

Page 22 of 22 (213 results)

Scroll to top button