Topic: Breaking Research News from Breastcancer.org

Forum: Clinical Trials, Research News, Podcasts, and Study Results — Share your research articles, interpretations and experiences here. Let us know how these studies affect you and your decisions.

Posted on: Apr 16, 2012 09:33AM - edited Jun 22, 2022 10:34AM by moderators

Posted on: Apr 16, 2012 09:33AM - edited Jun 22, 2022 10:34AM by moderators

moderators wrote:

Breastcancer.org strives to bring you updates on the latest breast cancer research through its Research News program. Medical experts at Breastcancer.org provide easy-to-understand summaries of what the research means for YOU.

Favorite this thread to get notifications on all the breaking news about current breast cancer research from our experts.

Get Personalized Research News Stories JUST for You!
Don't forget to fill out your profile: In the top right hand corner of the screen, click your Avatar to be taken to your Profile page. From there, you'll find My Diagnoses and My Treatments tabs in the left-side navigation menu. Follow the prompts to add your medical info, and once you've provided enough information, we'll send recommended articles. Members can save these articles for later, or archive them when they're finished with them.

If you would like to receive Personalized Research News articles, based on diagnosis and treatment information, you'll need to go into "My Profile" by clicking the Avatar at the top right of your screen, and click "Turn on Recommended Articles".

To send a PM to the Mods: community.breastcancer.org/my/...

Page 125 of 125 (1,242 results)

Jun 21, 2022 02:52PM moderators wrote:

3D Mammograms Reduce Risk of Advanced-Stage Disease in Women With Extremely Dense Breasts and High Risk of Breast Cancer
June 15, 2022

In women with extremely dense breasts and a high risk of breast cancer, screening with 3D mammograms — rather than 2D digital mammograms — was linked to a lower risk of advanced-stage disease. Read more...

Jun 29, 2022 08:54AM moderators wrote:

Hormone-Free Medicine for Hot Flashes Shows Promise
June 21, 2022

Fezolinetant, an experimental medicine that doesn't contain hormones, has successfully treated hot flashes. Read more...

Page 125 of 125 (1,242 results)

Scroll to top button