Join Us

We are 217,588 members in 84 forums discussing 160,642 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Interested in leaving some words for your loved ones??

Forum: Palliative Therapy/Hospice Care — A unique forum ONLY for those trying to live well and/or trying to die well.

Posted on: May 22, 2013 11:20PM - edited May 23, 2013 04:58AM by Moderators

hypegirl wrote:

Hi! My name is Heather, I do not have cancer. I am a professional writer from Toronto, Ontario, Canada who had both her parents diagnosed, treated for and ultimatly lose to cancer. I have been racking my brain for the last 7 years trying to figure out a way that I can help others with my skill set and it dawned on me. I wish my parents left me with words; maybe of encouragement, family secrets or life lessons, funny stories about me when I was little, I am not quite sure, but something. So, I would like to VOLUNTEER my writing services to all of you. If you would like assistance to write something for your loved ones to have after you are gone please send me a private message and I will provide you with my email address or skype account. My mother was a tiny firecracker of a philanthopist, just trying to fill her shoes the only way I know how. 

Page 1 of 1 (3 results)

Posts 1 - 3 (3 total)

May 29, 2014 11:33PM Torridon wrote:

I would be interested x 

Dx 1/2012, ILC, 3cm, Stage IIB, Grade 2, 1/10 nodes, ER+, HER2-

Jun 2, 2014 10:29PM lurkingnomore wrote:

What a lovely offer!!

IDC in 2008. Did the usual, lumpectomy, chemo , radiation and anti hormonals. Mets to bone in December 2012 resulting in fractured pelvis. Now mets to lung, liver, and lymph nodes.

Jun 2, 2014 11:05PM leggo wrote:

Ditto what lurkingnomore has said. I'll be taking advantage of your services when I can put my thoughts together coherently. Your mother would be so proud of you.

"Once more into the fray... Into the last good fight I'll ever know... Live and die on this day... Live and die on this day." - The Grey

Page 1 of 1 (3 results)