We are 196,349 members in 81 forums discussing 144,710 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

All TopicsForum: Palliative Therapy/Hospice Care → Topic: Taking your questions for expert Q&A on end-of-life issues

Topic: Taking your questions for expert Q&A on end-of-life issues

Forum: Palliative Therapy/Hospice Care — A unique forum ONLY for those trying to live well and/or trying to die well.

Posted on: Nov 13, 2017 03:03PM - edited Nov 15, 2017 12:14PM by Moderators

Moderators wrote:

Dearest Community Members,

We know that thinking about the possibility of end of life can be very hard and very emotional.

"It is a hard topic, and yet it's a topic that most of my patients who have metastatic disease have certainly thought about at some point. And actually, not talking about it is harder than talking about it," says Kelly Grosklags, social worker and grief counselor.

With this in mind, we're creating an expert Q&A blog series to answer your questions about managing end-of-life practical and emotional issues.

We invite you to share any questions with us here, PM'ing the moderators or by sending them to our Editorial Director at cnixon@breastcancer.org.

Here are some sample questions:

What can I say to my kids to help them?

I don't get along with my sister, and I haven't talked to her since the cancer has progressed. I feel really conflicted. What should I do?

What do I need to know about putting together a will?

With many Medicating 's to you All.

To send a Private Message to the Mods: community.breastcancer.org/mem...