Join Us

We are 217,550 members in 84 forums discussing 160,624 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: For Arimidex (Anastrozole) users, new, past, and ongoing

Forum: Hormonal Therapy - Before, During, and After —

Risks and benefits, side effects, and costs of anti-estrogen medications. Note: Please remember that there are good experiences and bad with ALL treatments and this is a safe place to share YOUR experience, not to be influenced or influence others.

Posted on: Jul 10, 2012 04:46AM - edited Nov 15, 2017 11:07AM by Moderators

nancyjac wrote:

I found a couple of older threads about Arimidex, but they covered a large time span with a gazillion posts, so I thought I would start a new thread for Arimidex/Anastrozole users.

I am starting on Anastrozole today. Plan is to take it for 5 years, possibly longer. I already have osteopenia and osteoarthritis (limited to one knee at this point), so I am most concerned about the bone and joint side effects. I'm already frustrated by finally having some energy and stamina back after chemo and radiation, but now I have trouble exercising due to the bum knee. I'm concerned about that getting to be even more of a problem on the Anastrozole.

Please share you experiences, side effects, questions etc. about Armidex/Anastrozole here.

Edited by Mods to add content from the main Breastcancer.org site on Arimidex: Benefits, Side Effects and More

Dx 11/2011, IBC, Stage IIIB, Grade 2, ER+/PR+, HER2+ Targeted Therapy 12/7/2011 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Chemotherapy 12/7/2011 Carboplatin (Paraplatin), Taxotere (docetaxel) Surgery 4/10/2012 Mastectomy: Left, Right Surgery 4/17/2012 Mastectomy: Left Surgery 4/19/2012 Mastectomy: Left Radiation Therapy 5/29/2012 Breast, Lymph nodes, Bone Hormonal Therapy 7/10/2012 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Page 530 of 584 (17,514 results)

Posts 15871 - 15900 (17,514 total)

Feb 4, 2019 06:25PM Laguna wrote:

I have 6 more months to go on Arimidex. August 7 is my last pill. My doc is very comfortable with this. 5 years ago I had those aches and pains and hot flashes. They are gone but my hair really thinned. Hopefully it will grow again. I feel really good and hopeful.

Feb 5, 2019 07:29AM Lovegolf wrote:

Thanks for information.

Dx 4/20/2009, DCIS, 2cm, 0/2 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Feb 5, 2019 08:59PM CindyNY wrote:

Hi all! I'm just updating on my thumb killing me. On 3/1 I'll be on Anestrozole for a year, and feared a possible bone issue.

Saw the orthopaedic surgeon who specializes in hands. He only had to put pressure & feel my thumb wrist area to know what it was. He said its a tendon injury from lifting 15-18# and using the thumb to help lift it. Bell went off in my head - I injured it when I was working out! Squats, grab 20# dumbell, rise up as I lift it over my head. I had no pain when I did it, woke next day and it was killing me.

Got a cortisone shot, and a brace to wear at night when I sleep and when I work out. If I'm in pain again he says he does surgery, and said its a surgery that works to eliminate the problem. Not wanting that but glad he knew it has nothing to do with Anestrozole use.

Have a great week ladies!

dx at 58, no family history, onco = 19 Dx 10/6/2017, DCIS/IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/5 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 11/1/2017 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Surgery 11/14/2017 Lumpectomy: Left Radiation Therapy 12/26/2017 Whole-breast: Breast Hormonal Therapy 3/1/2018 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Feb 6, 2019 05:22PM Suzyshacklechick wrote:

Hi There. Well, this is a new forum for me. I thought I would be in radiation forum until yesterday, but my Dr's told me they don't think I need radiation which was the original plan, because after meeting with them, they thought my tumor too small, (7mm) and clear nodes, and the plan is to just go on Arimidex after I have my bone scan tomorrow. My question is, have any of you thought you were going to have radiation, and then the Dr's changed their mind. I'm not upset about not having to go thru radiation mind you, actually relieved. But wondering if this has ever happened to anyone. They say I need to be on it for 10 years. Thanks in advance.

Dx 11/2/2018, ILC, Left, <1cm, Stage IA, Grade 1, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (IHC) Surgery 12/27/2018 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Hormonal Therapy 2/19/2019 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Feb 6, 2019 05:43PM Cherryi3 wrote:

Hi suzy, Have you thought about getting a second opinion? I had a small low grade low oncotype IDC tumor and was told the standard of care was radiation for lumpectomy plus AI.

I also wanted to ask if anyone could advise me regarding anastrozole: I had pretty mild SEs during radiation which I completed dec 31. I’m 3 weeks into my anastrozole prescription and have terrible fatigue and low mood. I was fine until 2 days ago. Also weird things going on with bowels ( sorry about the tmi) Does this sound typical? Thanks

Dx 10/1/2018, IDC, Right, 1cm, Grade 1, 0/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 10/22/2018 Lumpectomy; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Radiation Therapy Whole-breast: Breast Hormonal Therapy Arimidex (anastrozole), Femara (letrozole)

Feb 6, 2019 06:43PM PontiacPeggy wrote:

Suzie, that seems very unusual to me having you skip radiation. In fact, I don't recall anyone with an Lx not having radiation. My IDC was less than 9mm and I had radiation. I definitely think you should consider a second opinion. Five to 10 years seems to be the norm. My MO says 5 is more than enough for me and I'm done this October.

Sherry, I suspect that you are finally having a reaction to all you have been through. Of course, anastrozole can cause lots of SEs but often when the "worst" is over, we relax and realize how much has happened and changed for us since our diagnosis. Nothing is the same. Never will we take for granted our lives. I have had virtually no SEs from anastrozole. See how things progress. And give yourself some slack - the diagnosis itself causes stress let alone surgery and radiation. You will eventually find your new normal which is likely not the same as before all this occurred.

HUGS!

Peggy. Diagnosed age 68., Oncotype 13. Everything is doable - not easy, but doable. Dx 6/5/2014, IDC, <1cm, Grade 2, 0/5 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 7/23/2014, DCIS, <1cm, Stage I, Grade 1 Surgery 7/23/2014 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Left, Sentinel Radiation Therapy 9/2/2014 Breast Hormonal Therapy 10/17/2014 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Feb 6, 2019 07:00PM Suzyshacklechick wrote:

Thank you Cherry and Peggy. I definitely will get second opinion. I appreciate your comments

Dx 11/2/2018, ILC, Left, <1cm, Stage IA, Grade 1, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (IHC) Surgery 12/27/2018 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Hormonal Therapy 2/19/2019 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Feb 6, 2019 07:02PM egregious wrote:

Hey Cherry,

Have only taken 6 arimidex but they most definitely bring on the fatigue as well as a headache and a sense of being heavy. The doctors promise that side effects will get better after several weeks. That seems like a long time from now but I will carry on.

Good luck with the bowel stuff, maybe run that by your regular doctor? If it's constipation my doc said it's ok to take a colase every day for an indefinite period of time. It's basically oil and shouldn't interfere with your AI.

Sometimes I feel brave, and sometimes I get tired of feeling brave. I keep going for my children. Age 67 at diagnosis Dx 9/5/2018, DCIS/IDC, Left, <1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, ER+/PR+, HER2- (FISH) Surgery 9/26/2018 Lumpectomy: Left Radiation Therapy 11/29/2018 Whole-breast: Breast, Lymph nodes Hormonal Therapy 1/26/2019 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Feb 6, 2019 07:40PM SimoneRC wrote:

When I was first diagnosed and did not have genetic results yet, my original game plan was lumpectomy. I was offered a clinical trial which was no radiation and enhanced screening. Once genetic results were back, that option was off the table andI had bilateral mastectomy. The RO said the clinical trial was for stage 1, ER+, HER2-, no lymph node involvement as I recall.

ATM Gene Mutation, Deletion. IDC w/Lobular Features and Focal Mucinous Features. Pre Pectoral Reconstruction. Hysterectomy

Feb 7, 2019 04:43AM MickeyB17 wrote:

Cherry- when I first started anastrozole right after radiation, I had those symptoms plus brain fog. Over time they disappeared - I did start taking COQ10 which may or may not have helped, but all those SE went away except hair thinning, which stabilized and in part could be from getting older. Have occasional joint or bone pain which clears with exercise which I now do 6 time a week (see exercise thread). I did have more emotional reactions to BC in year 2 after all was over, though I see that as separate from SE. Best of luck!

Dx 4/10/2017, IDC, Right, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/2 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- (IHC) Surgery 5/22/2017 Lumpectomy: Right Surgery 6/22/2017 Radiation Therapy 8/1/2017 Hormonal Therapy 9/1/2017

Feb 7, 2019 07:20AM 2002chickadee wrote:

Cherry, I started anastrozole right after radiation too, and I was flat out exhausted. I was also fine during radiation, exhaustion kicked in afterward. I think it may have been from radiation more than anastrozole. I'm 8 weeks post radiation and starting to have more energy during the day, although still feel more tired in the evenings and hard to get out of bed most mornings. I read somewhere that every month you're in cancer treatment, it takes a month to get back to your prior energy levels! That was an eye opener for me, even if it's not quite right I'm doing my best to adjust expectations. I was in treatment 11 months, so that means by November 2019 I should be feeling like I have energy and vitality again. I have found it very hard to have patience with how long all this takes and how long we don't feel well, but I do think anastrozle might be the least of it.

As for moods, some of that could also be completing "active treatment" -- I had a long talk with my therapist yesterday about how for many of us, this is one of the hardest times for anxiety (my problem) and probably depression too. I did have pretty wild mood swings (anger, crying, etc.) when I first started Lupron but Anastrozole (which I added in 2 months later) didn't seem to kick that back into gear at all.

One other thought, maybe experiment with time of day you take the pill? I take it in the morning because I heard some folks on the boards say it disturbed their sleep to take it at night.

In any case, hope you turn a corner soon.

DX'ed at age 41 on my first mammogram Dx 1/11/2018, IDC, Right, Stage IA, 0/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (FISH) Surgery 2/6/2018 Mastectomy: Right; Reconstruction (right): DIEP flap Chemotherapy 3/23/2018 CMF Dx 9/2018, IDC, Right, <1cm, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 10/4/2018 Lumpectomy: Right Hormonal Therapy Arimidex (anastrozole) Radiation Therapy Whole-breast: Breast, Lymph nodes, Chest wall

Feb 7, 2019 08:07AM Diveslikeagirl wrote:

Cherry, I started anastrozole right after radiation as well but I had done so well during radiation, that I didn't consider that my later fatigue and aches and pains might be a delayed response to radiation. Then I started having all the symptoms you've mentioned and I discussed them with my very empathetic nurse practitioner. She prescribed a 2-week "vacation" from it, so we could sort out what SEs were related to which treatment. While I was off, I started to feel better and recognized that some of my pain and muscle aches were because I'd begun ramping up my exercise (weights, swimming, yoga). Since I've been back on anastrozole, I have not had the same symptoms or fatigue. I am back to 6-7 days of workouts per week and only feel some early morning aches in my hands and feet. Another close BC friend has had the same experience after a medical "vacation." Her MO told her sometimes the body just needs to hit the "reset" button.

You have options you can discuss with your MO, like taking a break or trying a different AI (or a different manufacturer of anastrozole). The statistics for my tumor (ILC) are vastly improved by the AI, so I'm going to persist in taking it. And I'll do just a short commercial here for exercise, ANY exercise you can do. In my experience, it's been the antidote to just about everything I've experienced with this stoopid disease.

Like most things BC, improvements can take time. I wish you loads of patience.

Mindy

Dx 10/2017, ILC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 3, 0/5 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2+ (FISH) Surgery 11/15/2017 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Targeted Therapy 12/22/2017 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Chemotherapy 12/22/2017 Carboplatin (Paraplatin), Taxotere (docetaxel) Radiation Therapy 5/14/2018 Whole-breast: Breast Hormonal Therapy 6/18/2018 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Feb 7, 2019 09:27AM - edited Feb 7, 2019 09:29AM by CindyNY

Cherry - I too had SE such as being argumentative over nothing, kind of knowing it, but unable to control it. Mood swings, brain fog, and a few others. They dissipated over time. So my input is just to give it time, if 4-6 months out its still like that, you could ask to switch AI drugs.

PS- I think my BMs were off too. It also cleared up on its own.

Best of luck!

dx at 58, no family history, onco = 19 Dx 10/6/2017, DCIS/IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/5 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 11/1/2017 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Surgery 11/14/2017 Lumpectomy: Left Radiation Therapy 12/26/2017 Whole-breast: Breast Hormonal Therapy 3/1/2018 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Feb 7, 2019 06:37PM 2FUN wrote:

cherry, I've been on one of the 3 AI s for 2years. First two lasted4-6 months each. My digestive system is not happy. Have not had a normal bowel day. I also got so depressed I could barely get myself out of bed for work. I didn't have chemo or radiation. 2 weeks after stopping the AI I couldn't believe my depression was gone almost instantly, bowels returned to normal. Now I'm on anastrozole, and I have trigger fingers. Bowel stuff and fatigue. And I notice depression starting to set in. Osteopenia, hair loss etc. I've upped my exercise hoping that will help.

Hormonal Therapy Surgery

Feb 10, 2019 03:06PM Jane2310 wrote:

After reading these posts, I'm pretty sure I'm going to stop the Anastrozole. I did not have chemo or radiation after a double mastectomy.....plus I had a complete hysterectomy 25 years ago so I've been dealing with massive hot flashes since then. These SE are so severe that I can't stand it any more.

With no breasts and no female organs....what's the point? Where would extra hormones go?

I had 2 very tiny (1/4" each) tumors in my right breast. Only one was hormone receptive.

I tried 2 other HBlockers and they were even worse.

Dealing now with Hot flashes, insomnia, nausea, mood swings, foggy, tired, the list goes on.

Thanks for listening.!

Jane

Feb 10, 2019 03:28PM MickeyB17 wrote:

Jane, sorry you are having such a difficult time with this. You didn't post your stats, but I'm wondering if you could get another opinion. Maybe as you say, the SE aren't worth it but you might have peace of mind if discuss this plan with another MO.

I am highly ER positive so no choice, but for me it has not been too bad, feels like normal aging most of the time, I don't even think about it much.

Good luck!

Dx 4/10/2017, IDC, Right, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/2 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- (IHC) Surgery 5/22/2017 Lumpectomy: Right Surgery 6/22/2017 Radiation Therapy 8/1/2017 Hormonal Therapy 9/1/2017

Feb 10, 2019 03:53PM Spookiesmom wrote:

Hormones are produced by your endocrine system all over your body, not just the lady parts. Your MO can explain your options.

Reoccurrence 3-19. Dx IDC, Stage IIIA, Grade 3

Feb 10, 2019 04:03PM Snickersmom wrote:

Mickey - I haven't had terrible SE's with anastrozole either. And I also am very highly ER positive, so no choice.

On another note - my oldest daughter lives in Franklin. Right down 495 from you! We are up there 3-4 times a year.

Dx 3/24/2017, ILC, Left, <1cm, Stage IA, Grade 1, 0/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (IHC) Surgery 5/2/2017 Lymph node removal: Left, Sentinel, Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy: Left; Prophylactic mastectomy: Right Hormonal Therapy 6/11/2017 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Feb 10, 2019 05:01PM Taco1946 wrote:

Definitely want to second the exercise suggestion. Each of us has to decide whether we can deal with the risk/benefit/SE ratio for the drugs, BUT I am one who suggests you try more than one. In addition to bad headaches, I was a real b...... on Arimidex. Took a few weeks off in Oct. and started Femora. Can't believe the mood difference. Hair continues to thin but hot flashes have pretty much stopped. And I am building a great hat collection.

Dx 11/22/2016, IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2+ Radiation Therapy 12/28/2016 Balloon-catheter: Breast Chemotherapy 2/2/2017 Taxol (paclitaxel) Targeted Therapy 2/2/2017 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Hormonal Therapy 12/3/2017 Femara (letrozole) Surgery Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Sentinel, Underarm/Axillary Targeted Therapy

Feb 10, 2019 05:33PM Cherryi3 wrote:

thanks for all of the responses regarding SEs. I don’t think t I’m at the point of trying something else but at least I know it’s not in my head. Going with suggestions to beef up the exercise regimen and try to power through.

Jane, my BS mentioned Effexor as a way to combat the hot flashes but who wants to take a drug to help tolerate another drug? Aaaarg

Dx 10/1/2018, IDC, Right, 1cm, Grade 1, 0/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 10/22/2018 Lumpectomy; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Radiation Therapy Whole-breast: Breast Hormonal Therapy Arimidex (anastrozole), Femara (letrozole)

Feb 10, 2019 06:02PM MickeyB17 wrote:

Wow, Snickersmom! We should meet up if you have time next time you're up this way!

Cherry,yes do try the exercise, really helps. Anti depressants do help some with SE's.

Feb 10, 2019 06:13PM Jane2310 wrote:

I am already taking Wellbutrin for hot flashes.....been taking it for 15 years. It does help a little.

Thanks for all the responses. I guess I have to talk to my oncologist regarding the Anastrozole

Jane

Feb 10, 2019 07:00PM Snickersmom wrote:

Mickey -We hope to get up there in another month or so - maybe in late April or early May. I'll PM you when I know for sure.

Ann

Dx 3/24/2017, ILC, Left, <1cm, Stage IA, Grade 1, 0/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (IHC) Surgery 5/2/2017 Lymph node removal: Left, Sentinel, Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy: Left; Prophylactic mastectomy: Right Hormonal Therapy 6/11/2017 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Feb 11, 2019 04:41AM MickeyB17 wrote:

Good luck, Jane!

Looking forward Snickersmom!

Feb 11, 2019 06:42AM Gaylecro wrote:

Nancyjac, I have experienced nausea and extreme dizziness. Feeling unbalanced when I walk. Has anyone experienced this? I have only been on Anastrolzole for 25 days. I took my pill before bedtime last night thinking that might help. I went to bed at 10pm, didn't t go to sleep until after 1:30am. Will I be trading off dizziness for imsomnia?

Feb 11, 2019 10:25AM Moderators wrote:

Dear Gaylecro,

Welcome to the BCO community. We are sorry that these side effects have brought you here but glad that you reached out to our members. Here is a link to a page on our main site with resources and additional information about Arimidex. Let us know how we can help you to best navigate the site. We hope that you will stay active, get connected and benefit from the support our members provide.

The Mods

To send a Private Message to the Mods: community.breastcancer.org/mem...

Feb 12, 2019 02:33PM lala1 wrote:

Gaylecro---When I started experiencing nausea and dizziness after starting tamoxifen, I tried everything but nothing helped. Then it was pointed out to me that these meds can be very dehydrating so I starting drinking LOTS of water and within a few days those SEs went away. I also added a probiotic which I think helped as well. Looking back I realized that my symptoms were identical to being severely dehydrating. Hope that helps.

Mentor smooth round high profile memory gel implants 600cc (Left); Allergan 10 Moderate Profile 120cc (Right) ; Oncotype 15 Dx 11/27/2012, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/5 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 12/12/2012 Mastectomy: Left Hormonal Therapy 1/31/2013 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Surgery 3/25/2013 Reconstruction (left): Silicone implant Surgery 6/24/2014 Reconstruction (left): Nipple reconstruction Surgery 1/19/2015 Prophylactic ovary removal

Feb 13, 2019 06:49AM Gaylecro wrote:

Thanks. I have been trying to drink more water. I felt like that might help. I have had 5 good days, however I woke up this morning with the same lightheaded feelings. I am going to give myself a few more days then start investigating other causes. I also feel a little out of breath when this happens so I am thinking a trip a cardiologist may not hurt.

Feb 13, 2019 07:06AM CBK wrote:

Gaylecro-

I have terrible bouts of dizziness with Arimidex I’m sure the dehydration factor does not help. I cut out all caffeine which has also helped with my once elevated blood pressure on the med.

Not saying that’s it, but the med is known to elevate blood pressure on occasion. But even with my blood pressure normal I still get the dizzies.

Let us know what you find out. I have not been able to get to the bottom of this. I do not have nausea associated with it.

Dx 3/26/2017, IDC, Left, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 3, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 5/11/2017 Mastectomy: Left, Right; Prophylactic mastectomy: Right; Reconstruction (left): Tissue expander placement; Reconstruction (right): Tissue expander placement Chemotherapy 7/22/2017 AC + T (Taxol) Surgery 1/25/2018 Prophylactic ovary removal Hormonal Therapy 2/18/2018 Arimidex (anastrozole) Surgery 4/9/2018 Reconstruction (right): Latissimus dorsi flap, Silicone implant Surgery 9/28/2018 Reconstruction (left): Silicone implant; Reconstruction (right): Silicone implant Surgery 4/3/2019 Reconstruction (left): Nipple reconstruction, Silicone implant; Reconstruction (right): Nipple reconstruction, Silicone implant

Feb 13, 2019 08:31AM HikingLady wrote:

I'm feeling a bit grumpy about my finger neuropathy. After 3+ months on Anastrozole, I feel like calling it Nasty-zol when I am especially impatient. The feeling of being "asleep" crept up on my fingers and hands during months 2-3. It's worst in the mornings, and by moving my fingers around a lot and using my hands, I seem to get more feeling again. It often awakens me at night, and happens whenever my hands are still for awhile. Shaking them awake again has become a constant tic. I have to flutter around my hands quite a bit---I probably look nervous or possessed, or like I need a cigarette! Not a smoker.... I am a pianist, and I play classical trio music with a cellist and violinist quite often. So far, I can still play, and the limiting factor to my music is failure to practice enough, not my AI! But, I wonder if this will worsen, and I wonder if I'll continue to adapt to it.

I do have stiffness when I move again after sitting for awhile, but exercise is helping that recede. The stronger my muscles are, the less my joints complain.

None of this is a Deal Breaker, but I feel constantly challenged to Get Used To new inconvenient things. Weird-feeling breast implants + numb-ish fingers + cranky joints = the ongoing conflict between GLAD TO BE ALIVE and THIS IS NOT FUN.

Well. Now I feel better. Venting in a safe place is always helpful.

Dx 3/2003, IDC, Right, <1cm, Stage IA, 0/2 nodes, ER+, HER2- Surgery 4/8/2003 Lumpectomy Radiation Therapy 6/9/2003 3DCRT: Breast Hormonal Therapy 8/7/2003 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Dx 4/25/2018, IDC, Right, <1cm, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/2 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- Surgery 5/22/2018 Lymph node removal: Right, Sentinel; Mastectomy: Left, Right; Prophylactic mastectomy: Left; Reconstruction (left): Tissue expander placement; Reconstruction (right): Tissue expander placement Chemotherapy 6/25/2018 Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Taxotere (docetaxel) Hormonal Therapy 11/6/2018 Arimidex (anastrozole) Surgery 1/2/2019 Reconstruction (left): Silicone implant; Reconstruction (right): Silicone implant

Page 530 of 584 (17,514 results)