Join Us

We are 217,585 members in 84 forums discussing 160,640 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: For Arimidex (Anastrozole) users, new, past, and ongoing

Forum: Hormonal Therapy - Before, During, and After —

Risks and benefits, side effects, and costs of anti-estrogen medications. Note: Please remember that there are good experiences and bad with ALL treatments and this is a safe place to share YOUR experience, not to be influenced or influence others.

Posted on: Jul 10, 2012 06:46AM - edited Nov 15, 2017 01:07PM by Moderators

nancyjac wrote:

I found a couple of older threads about Arimidex, but they covered a large time span with a gazillion posts, so I thought I would start a new thread for Arimidex/Anastrozole users.

I am starting on Anastrozole today. Plan is to take it for 5 years, possibly longer. I already have osteopenia and osteoarthritis (limited to one knee at this point), so I am most concerned about the bone and joint side effects. I'm already frustrated by finally having some energy and stamina back after chemo and radiation, but now I have trouble exercising due to the bum knee. I'm concerned about that getting to be even more of a problem on the Anastrozole.

Please share you experiences, side effects, questions etc. about Armidex/Anastrozole here.

Edited by Mods to add content from the main Breastcancer.org site on Arimidex: Benefits, Side Effects and More

Dx 11/2011, IBC, Stage IIIB, Grade 2, ER+/PR+, HER2+ Targeted Therapy 12/7/2011 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Chemotherapy 12/7/2011 Carboplatin (Paraplatin), Taxotere (docetaxel) Surgery 4/10/2012 Mastectomy: Left, Right Surgery 4/17/2012 Mastectomy: Left Surgery 4/19/2012 Mastectomy: Left Radiation Therapy 5/29/2012 Breast, Lymph nodes, Bone Hormonal Therapy 7/10/2012 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Page 583 of 584 (17,516 results)

Posts 17461 - 17490 (17,516 total)

Aug 11, 2020 08:43PM PontiacPeggy wrote:

Regular Claritin (not "D") doesn't make me sleepy. I took it with Benedryl while I was on Anastrozole. Benedryl also doesn't make me sleepy. Claritin helps more with stiffness for me. And it does help. Give it a try. Hopefully no SEs from it for you. Benedryl is the only thing that works on my allergies. Claritin absolutely does not.

Also consider that you could be extremely stressed out. And very understandable. You've had a terrible year and facing more surgery. Try to take a deep breath. And a glass of wine or two? Just cut yourself some slack. With luck things will settle down soon. Good luck with your surgery!

HUGS!

Peggy. Diagnosed age 68., Oncotype 13. Everything is doable - not easy, but doable. Dx 6/5/2014, IDC, <1cm, Grade 2, 0/5 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 7/23/2014, DCIS, <1cm, Stage I, Grade 1 Surgery 7/23/2014 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Left, Sentinel Radiation Therapy 9/2/2014 Breast Hormonal Therapy 10/17/2014 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Aug 12, 2020 08:57PM JRNJ wrote:

Thanks PontiacPeggy, I usually hate Benedryl, but trying it tonight because the clariton and allegra gave me insomnia. I've been stressed my whole life. But the pain is real. I felt pretty good through radiation and even chemo wasn't that bad, but these pills and possibly with the lupron are killing me. I can' t live like this. I'm looking forward to the surgery to stop of the lupron. But going back to work has also increased my stress and impacted my sleep. Funny thing about the wine. I had some on Saturday, it made me congested, I took the Allegra and felt great, so don't know if it was the combination that worked, lol!!

Pleomorphic Multifocal, Extra nodal Extension, Lymphovascular Invasion. TEs removed due to infection Dx 8/15/2019, LCIS, Right, 6cm+, Grade 3, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 8/15/2019, ILC, Right, 2cm, Grade 3, 2/5 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 9/23/2019 Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Right; Prophylactic mastectomy: Left; Reconstruction (left): Tissue expander placement; Reconstruction (right): Tissue expander placement Chemotherapy 12/1/2019 CMF Radiation Therapy 3/29/2020 Whole-breast: Breast, Lymph nodes, Chest wall Hormonal Therapy 6/3/2020 Aromasin (exemestane) Hormonal Therapy 8/5/2020 Arimidex (anastrozole) Surgery 8/24/2020 Prophylactic ovary removal

Aug 12, 2020 09:10PM PontiacPeggy wrote:

JRNJ, obviously your magic potion is wine and Allegra!! Hope that Benedryl works for you. I can well imagine that going back to work is stressful. Everything about surviving this pandemic is stressful, let alone all that you've been going through. Hope you sail through your surgery!

HUGS!

Peggy. Diagnosed age 68., Oncotype 13. Everything is doable - not easy, but doable. Dx 6/5/2014, IDC, <1cm, Grade 2, 0/5 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 7/23/2014, DCIS, <1cm, Stage I, Grade 1 Surgery 7/23/2014 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Left, Sentinel Radiation Therapy 9/2/2014 Breast Hormonal Therapy 10/17/2014 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Aug 12, 2020 09:24PM JRNJ wrote:

ThanksPontiacPeggy!!! I just need to get this medicine under control. I suppose I could take Tamoxifen, but I read it may not be as effective for ILC.

Pleomorphic Multifocal, Extra nodal Extension, Lymphovascular Invasion. TEs removed due to infection Dx 8/15/2019, LCIS, Right, 6cm+, Grade 3, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 8/15/2019, ILC, Right, 2cm, Grade 3, 2/5 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 9/23/2019 Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Right; Prophylactic mastectomy: Left; Reconstruction (left): Tissue expander placement; Reconstruction (right): Tissue expander placement Chemotherapy 12/1/2019 CMF Radiation Therapy 3/29/2020 Whole-breast: Breast, Lymph nodes, Chest wall Hormonal Therapy 6/3/2020 Aromasin (exemestane) Hormonal Therapy 8/5/2020 Arimidex (anastrozole) Surgery 8/24/2020 Prophylactic ovary removal

Aug 12, 2020 10:03PM PontiacPeggy wrote:

JRNJ, Tamoxifen is an option. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

HUGS!

Aug 13, 2020 11:05AM BlueGirlRedState wrote:

JRNJ - talk to your DR about the SEs from anastrozole or maybe other drugs, Brand name Arimidex helped me with fewer and less intense SEs than generic, but it sounds like it did not help you. Tamoxifen might be an alternative. I was taking Tamoxifen after having joint issues with generic anastrole. With the 3rd BC diagnosis, the oncologist put me back on Arimidex as well as Ibrance. No metastasis detected, but I am worried. Also be careful of what you use for sleep and pain, especially if combined with alcohol.. While CBD, CBD-THC did not provide relief for me, some people report very good results.

Aug 16, 2020 02:14PM sparky13 wrote:

Thank everyone for the reply to my post. I really want to stick with the AI instead of going to Tamaxofin. I will talk to my MO about switching to Arimidex and I will try a gluten free diet. I've also heard that tart cherry juice helps with joint pain.

Has anyone else experience neuropathy? I have never had any leg pain until I started this drug.

Sparky

Aug 18, 2020 09:59AM Indianarose wrote:

I have been taking Anastrozole for about 3 yrs and SE seem to be getting worse. Extreme fatigue, hot flashes, irritability, sleeplessness, and joint pain I asked my Oncologist about switching to Letrozole which my sister takes without many of the SE I have. She said Letrozole has about the same SE as Anastrole and is prescribing Aromasin. I have never heard of this. Is anyone else taking it and are the SE any less. I am worried about cost as it does not appear that my insurance covers it.

Aug 18, 2020 12:21PM - edited Aug 18, 2020 12:22PM by BJI

I tried to switch to generic Aromasin (exemestane) after 1 year because I was having so many side effects on anastrozole. I lasted 3 months, I actually think it was worse, and switched back to anastrozole. Coming up to 3 year mark, and the last 6 months have been terrible. Will discuss whats next at appt in September. My insurance covered it the same as anastrozole.

Bev Dx 4/11/2017, IDC, Right, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 3, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2+ (FISH) Surgery 4/26/2017 Lumpectomy: Right Radiation Therapy 5/8/2017 Balloon-catheter: Breast Targeted Therapy 5/30/2017 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Chemotherapy 5/30/2017 Taxol (paclitaxel) Hormonal Therapy 9/13/2017 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Aug 18, 2020 01:59PM - edited Aug 23, 2020 11:13AM by Castigame

This Post was deleted by Castigame.
Mimi Dx 1/11/2017, IDC: Papillary/IDC: Cribriform, Right, 3cm, Stage IIIA, Grade 2, 4/17 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (IHC) Dx 1/11/2017, IDC, Left, <1cm, Stage IA, 0/2 nodes Surgery 2/14/2017 Lymph node removal: Left, Sentinel, Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy: Left, Right; Prophylactic ovary removal Chemotherapy 3/20/2017 Radiation Therapy 7/30/2017 Whole-breast: Breast, Lymph nodes, Chest wall Surgery 10/29/2017

Aug 24, 2020 04:49AM Rosiesride wrote:

JRNJ...I have been on anastrozole 5 years...from the very start I took a Claritin at night and had minimal bone pain...My MO had suggested Claritin after I would have my neulesta shot day after chemo for bone pain from the shot...so, since anastrozole usually had bone pain as a side effect, I took Claritin...I could tell a difference whenever I would forget to take it...so, for me, I say the Claritin helped. Rosie

Dx 12/17/2013, ILC, Right, <1cm, Stage IIB, Grade 2, 3/11 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 1/3/2014 Lumpectomy: Right; Lymph node removal: Right, Sentinel, Underarm/Axillary Chemotherapy 2/10/2014 Adriamycin (doxorubicin), Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Taxotere (docetaxel) Radiation Therapy 6/19/2014 Breast, Lymph nodes Hormonal Therapy 8/29/2014 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Aug 24, 2020 05:14AM Rosiesride wrote:

Hey Hiking Lady! I was interested in your post as you said 1 hour of exercise helps your pain/stiffness. I had my 6 year MO appt. And we discussed me coming off anastrozole. Like you, my bone pain was not horrible but I took a Claritin every night, so that helped me.

I am now on a 3 month "vacation" from anastrozole as new trials show that 5 years may be enough protection vs the SE of the drug for osteoporosis. I am already at osteopinia, taking fosomax.

I had to stop my Barre exercise which I loved, due to knee issues. I also felt much better doing my Barre! Knee is better and I may start again, and modify moves.

I wonder if being off anastrozole will improve my joint issues? But, being 60, having slight arthritis in areas, also plays a role in the stiffness.

Exercise is the key, I believe, to helping with our stiffness!!! Hang in there everyone and stay safe! Rosie

Dx 12/17/2013, ILC, Right, <1cm, Stage IIB, Grade 2, 3/11 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 1/3/2014 Lumpectomy: Right; Lymph node removal: Right, Sentinel, Underarm/Axillary Chemotherapy 2/10/2014 Adriamycin (doxorubicin), Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Taxotere (docetaxel) Radiation Therapy 6/19/2014 Breast, Lymph nodes Hormonal Therapy 8/29/2014 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Aug 24, 2020 05:23AM Rosiesride wrote:

Hey Pontiac Peg! I remember a while back you said you are off anastrozole and MO said 5 years of anastrozole was ok. (Or something like that😁)

I had my 6 year MO visit and my new, younger doctor was very research based, giving me new study info. Saying the same thing and that at 5 years of being on anastrozole, they have the discussion about either staying on it or stopping.

I have taken a "vacation" from the meds for a few months and will revisit in November. Only been off of it a few days.

So, I retired in January, getting off my meds (possibly) and exercising more!! Just hoping things continue to go well, despite our pandemic 💪🏻🙏🏼❤️! Stay well and safe and thanks for always having positive input for us all!! Rosie

Aug 24, 2020 09:30AM PontiacPeggy wrote:

Hi Rosie! Yes, my MO said that for me, 5 years of anastrozole was enough. I'm 75 and that may have played into the decision. But I think key for him was how hard it can be on my bones. I do have osteopenia which has stayed stable due to Fosamax which I also stopped since 5 years is apparently the max recommended in my case. I stopped both last fall so we'll see what's what come January when I see my NP (who is actually my PCP ;) ).

Due to recommendations here when I first started anastrozole, I took regular Claritin for most of the 5 years. I also noticed that it helped when I missed or stopped it. I have not been taking it since I went off anastrozole.

Rosie, you picked an interesting time to retire. Hope you have found it satisfying. I am so thankful for the internet, social media and email - all of which help me stay sane. Plus I am knitting up a storm and reading. I can't imagine what it was like during the Spanish Flu pandemic in 1918.

Stay well and hope you don't need to go back on anastrozole.

HUGS!

Aug 24, 2020 12:47PM Rosiesride wrote:

Pontiac Peggy...you are so right about my retiring!! I had planned to retire at 60 with 20 years service teaching kindergarten! I had a 3 year calendar countdown with stars on my retirement date of January 1, 2020...who knew it would actually be the last month or so of normalcy for teachers and schools! I thank the Lord everyday for my blessings!!

I also took Claritin from the start of my anastrozole. It really helped. Now that I am off of anastrozole, I don't take Claritin but I take a different antihistamine for allergies. I have more aches and pains now, however. But it may be from overdoing exercise the past few weeks. Taking it slow now as I want to get back to working out!

Like you, I am osteopinia and have been on fosomax for one year. My MO is leaving it up to me on whether or not to continue the anastrozole after my 3 month break. My mom had osteoporosis and that is also my concern so I will probably stay off of it. I get a bone scan next July...

Well, Peggy, I now have time to visit this site and I am sure I will talk to you soon! I am also reading a lot, gardening and just doing crafts and being with my grandbabies...that's what I wanted to do when I retired!!! Woop! Rosie

Aug 24, 2020 12:53PM PontiacPeggy wrote:

Rosie, I found out from my new physician when I first moved to Spokane 4 years ago that I could take BOTH Benedryl AND Claritin at the same time. That was major for me since Claritin doesn't work at all for my allergies and obviously Benedryl doesn't help with the aches and pains. So I had 4 wonderful years of taking both together.

I took Fosamax for 5 years and my NP said no more. So I said, Ok! I'll be interested in seeing what my Dexascan says in January.

Lucky you having your grandbabies nearby. I have no grandchildren. I do live near my youngest son and his wife and mostly I've seen just him for the past 6 months. Very little socializing and none with my friends which is especially difficult.

Enjoy all your free time!!!

HUGS!

Aug 24, 2020 07:29PM Rosiesride wrote:

Peggy...I have taken benadryl when allergies and coughing got bad...Claritin doesn't do much for the allergies!

I am sure it is so hard with the isolation and pandemic! Not sure how I would feel, being retired during the pandemic without the grands. Thankfully, I like my alone time and reading a good book, or walking on the beach is heaven!! Also crafting and gardening! Compared to the stress of working and the workload of teaching, dealing with parents, schoolwork and planning...I am fine with the quiet!! I have learned to find the silver linings...the blessings through the storms...always looking for the positive...that keeps us strong!! Stay safe and well Peggy!!

Aug 24, 2020 07:35PM PontiacPeggy wrote:

Rosie, I had a pity party with my son tonight (texting), bitching about how depressing the quarantining is. I mean I know I'm lucky that I have things I can do, but still I am sooooo over it. Too bad that there are so many who refuse to do the right thing and wear masks and socially distance. We could get back to normal much sooner. End rant.

You take care and stay safe, too!

HUGS!

Aug 25, 2020 01:37PM CeliaC wrote:

Rosiesride - Congrats on retiring! I retired on 11/29/19 and very glad I did as I would have been in the thick of a lot of "work from home" responsibilities. Joints in my hands used to bother me some prior to retiring, due to heavy use of a computer all day. At my MO visit on 7/24, he again confirmed 5 years & done. I will have a DEXA scan in December and hope that bones are still no problem. For me, exercising helps and drinking lots of water. Consider myself fortunate at age 66 to be tolerating the AIs.

Re: Pandemic - Luckily, Zoom offerings by my local cancer support community and Silver Sneakers are giving me plenty of exercise opportunities (& a bit of isolation relief), as going to a gym is no longer an option. Like you, I enjoy a good book and alone time. Wonderful that you can take walks on the beach! Never been to the beaches in your area of NC - we usually visit Isle of Palms for our annual beach vacation.

PontiacPeggy - Hi there! No worries about your rant. I feel the same!

To all - Stay safe!

Dx 12/2/2016, DCIS/IDC, Left, <1cm, Stage IA, Grade 1, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 12/21/2016 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Radiation Therapy 2/21/2017 Whole-breast: Breast Hormonal Therapy 4/5/2017 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Aug 26, 2020 04:05PM BlueGirlRedState wrote:

Ranting - it does feel good, even if it does not change anything. Fortunately lots of hiking/walking close by, even if needs to be done early before it gets too warm. The local Y has found a way to open with reduced capacity not everything available. Had a nice camping trip. Local protestors are demanding an end to masks and restrictions, while at the same time demanding the right to sue if they get sick.

Aug 26, 2020 07:13PM ORknitter wrote:

Just wanted everyone to know that 5 years on this med can be done! I've been taking anastrozole and today I take my last pill. I've had little if any side effects (weight gain but really can't say it's the med or the Twinkies) and happy to know I've reached the finish line. You guys can do this! One day at a time, one step at a time, sometimes one minute at a time, but it can be done.

Aug 27, 2020 08:37AM Ingerp wrote:

ORknitter--I love when you old-timers check in to give us some encouragement. I must say I don't think about the AI much any more. I never had terrible SEs but either they've abated or I've gotten used to them. I'll be two years in this November. I am curious to see what life will be like off it, though. I've told myself even if more than five years is recommended, I'll take a bit of a break at the five-year mark.

Dx 3/11/2016, DCIS, Left, 6cm+, Stage 0, Grade 3, ER-/PR- Surgery 3/22/2016 Lumpectomy Surgery 4/19/2016 Lumpectomy: Left Radiation Therapy 5/17/2016 Whole-breast: Breast Dx 3/2/2018, IDC, Right, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2+ (FISH) Surgery 3/12/2018 Lumpectomy: Right; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Chemotherapy 5/17/2018 Taxol (paclitaxel) Targeted Therapy 5/17/2018 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Radiation Therapy 8/19/2018 Whole-breast: Breast

Aug 27, 2020 09:35AM PontiacPeggy wrote:

I finished up my 5 years last October. About the only change that I noticed after stopping was I am a bit less creaky when I get up in the morning. I had no problems with anastrozole. And I would have continued on if my MO thought it advisable. He said that given my dx and age (now 75) there was no advantage to continuing beyond 5 years. I trust him completely so followed his advice.

To those just starting out on AIs, don't go in thinking you will have terrible SEs. Most people never think that way when starting a medication - like a new antibiotic, new asthma med. I guess that's why I'm rather surprised when people assume they will have problems. That is not saying that a lot of women do have problems with anastrozole, because they do. But many more have few if any problems.

I'm thankful I had this wonderful medication to help prevent a recurrence of BC.

HUGS!

Aug 27, 2020 11:18AM - edited Aug 27, 2020 11:20AM by TinyDancer5

Does Anastrozole make your Cholesterol go up? What the heck? Two days prior to starting it, my Cholesterol was 222, HDL 103, LDL 104. Six months of taking Anastrozole, my Cholesterol is 237, HDL 84, LDL 138. That has to be the only reason it's so bad. I eat well and I haven't changed anything else in my diet. I'm waiting for my doctor to call to go over these results. I think there was some talk about this a few pages back. What are you doing or taking to bring these numbers down?

Diagnosed at age 51. Dx 5/28/2015, IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 3, 0/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2+ Surgery 6/22/2015 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Targeted Therapy 8/19/2015 Kadcyla (T-DM1, ado-trastuzumab) Radiation Therapy 11/9/2015 Whole-breast: Breast Hormonal Therapy 1/18/2016 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Hormonal Therapy 8/25/2016 Surgery 1/23/2020 Prophylactic ovary removal Hormonal Therapy 2/25/2020 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Aug 27, 2020 05:00PM BlueGirlRedState wrote:

Tiny - it seems as if estrogen does play an important role in regulating cholesterol, both LDL and HDL. Since AI blocks production and Tamoxifen blocks receptors.......................... Maybe that explains why I saw my numbers change as I became menopausal, and the AIs probably make it worse. I google estrogen cholesterol and found this.

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/articles/169...:~:text=When%20estrogen%20levels%20decline%2C%20levels,to%20heart%20attack%20and%20stroke.

Aug 27, 2020 07:52PM - edited Aug 27, 2020 07:53PM by TinyDancer5

Bluegirl, thanks, I guess that makes sense. My cholesterol has always usually good. Back in January I had my ovaries taken out. I don't have any estrogen left February my cholesterol was fine. Then 6 months of Anastrozole my numbers went crazy.

Diagnosed at age 51. Dx 5/28/2015, IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 3, 0/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2+ Surgery 6/22/2015 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Targeted Therapy 8/19/2015 Kadcyla (T-DM1, ado-trastuzumab) Radiation Therapy 11/9/2015 Whole-breast: Breast Hormonal Therapy 1/18/2016 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Hormonal Therapy 8/25/2016 Surgery 1/23/2020 Prophylactic ovary removal Hormonal Therapy 2/25/2020 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Aug 30, 2020 09:41PM Gussy wrote:

I have been on atorvastatin and my cholesterol count has dropped like a rock. Well under 200 which it had never been before.

Sep 1, 2020 09:15AM Whatjusthappened wrote:

My cholesterol went up this year after a year on arimidex to 226. I've never been over 200 before. My blood sugar is going up as well as my heart rate. I quit taking arimidex during my DIEP surgery and started back taking it every other day. I am thinking of staying there. The hot flashes and joint pain are much more manageable. I know it's not ideal but I figure it's better than nothing, which I've also considered. I do miss estrogen.

BRCA2 positive; multifocal LCIS/ILC found after sugery Dx 2/1/2019, LCIS/ILC, Right, 4cm, Stage IB, Grade 2, 1/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (FISH) Surgery 2/22/2019 Mastectomy: Right; Prophylactic mastectomy: Left Radiation Therapy 4/23/2019 External: Lymph nodes, Chest wall Surgery 6/17/2019 Prophylactic ovary removal Surgery Reconstruction (left): DIEP flap; Reconstruction (right): DIEP flap Hormonal Therapy Arimidex (anastrozole)

Sep 2, 2020 04:16PM Germangirl16 wrote:

Started arimidex 2/17 after my lumpectomy, taxol/ herceptin, and radiation. Quickly developed aching joints, and I already have pretty bad osteoarthritis. Switched to letrozole and no change. Then onto aromasin, not !much better. Also took several breaks along the way. Then in 2018, developed osteoporosis, and 4 of my vertebrae collapsed. So now held together with 2 rods and 6 screws. I also get zometa infusion every 6 months. Continued on aromasin until 1/20, and just gave up. MO said it was entirely my decision, aIthough I was strongly ER+. Now 8/20 mammogram was abnormal and scheduled for biopsy tomorrow 9/3. Started back on arimidex this week, and fear of recurrence as been a great motivator to stay the course!

Dx 7/5/2016, IDC, Right, <1cm, Stage IB, Grade 2, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2+ (FISH) Chemotherapy 10/9/2016 Taxol (paclitaxel) Targeted Therapy 10/9/2016 Herceptin (trastuzumab)

Sep 2, 2020 09:36PM - edited Sep 6, 2020 09:13PM by pabl48

i take Gabapentin 100 mg in the morning and 300 mg at night. It helps tremendously with hit flashes and somewhat with joint pain. As well as 20mg Paxil together I get some relief. Just starting to have hip pain not sure what that is all about!

Page 583 of 584 (17,516 results)