Join Us

We are 218,706 members in 84 forums discussing 161,183 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Reliv now and Innergize!

Forum: Complementary and Holistic Medicine and Treatment — Complementary medicine refers to treatments that are used WITH standard treatment. Holistic medicine is a term used to describe therapies that attempt to treat the patient as a whole person.

Posted on: Jun 30, 2009 12:15PM

Titan wrote:

A friend gave me two containers of this to try...The reliv now is a powdered dietary supplement and the Inergize! is a sports drink supplement.  What does anyone think of trying this?  It is supposed to promote hair growth (Yeah!) and also to enlarge my good cells so they can take in more nutrients.  She said that she knew someone that was supposed to have hospice called in but it is 4 years later and he is disease free.  What does anyone think?  I would like to try it but.........

Dx 3/18/2009, IDC, 1cm, Stage I, Grade 3, 0/5 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2-

Page 1 of 1 (4 results)

Posts 1 - 4 (4 total)

Jun 30, 2009 04:13PM jpann39 wrote:

I would ask your medical team about it....I dont know if you are taking tamox or AI's or even finished treatment yet but I know that some ingredients in things like this are things that dont work well together with some treatments.

Best of Luck

'Gain strength by the positive and don't be sapped by the negative" Dx 11/4/2006, IDC, 2cm, Stage II, Grade 1, 0/9 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Jul 1, 2009 07:58AM Titan wrote:

Thanks!  I was thinking the same thing and you confirmed it.  I have 3 more treatments left and I certainly don't want to do anything to mess them up.

Jul 1, 2009 10:08AM Leewellswyo wrote:

Hello, I am also a Relive Distributor. I love the products they are very good but even I have had to stop taking my Relive because I am ER+ Their is a lot of soy in the Relive now products. The energizer is good but has chromatein it which made my blood suger drop during my recent chemo treatment. I am still looking into tryiing the Children reliv and Innergizer.something w/o Soye. ( Soy acts lik estrogen in the body when broken down. Talk to the distributer about finding something w/0 Soy or Chromen.they have lots of products

Hope this Helps

Lee from Wyooming

Dx 5/21/2009, IDC, 1cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 1/11 nodes, ER+, HER2-

Jul 14, 2009 10:29AM Titan wrote:

The oncs OK the Reliv and Innergize..however...I can't seem to stomach this product..even mixed with juice...nasty soy taste....!

Page 1 of 1 (4 results)