We are 182,870 members in 80 forums discussing 138,995 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

All TopicsForum: Complementary and Holistic Medicine and Treatment → Topic: Sacramento oncologist

Topic: Sacramento oncologist

Forum: Complementary and Holistic Medicine and Treatment — Complementary medicine refers to treatments that are used WITH standard treatment. Holistic medicine is a term used to describe therapies that attempt to treat the patient as a whole person.

Posted on: Dec 10, 2016 01:13PM

tsoebbin wrote:

my mother and I were both diagnosed with breast cancer this year. I had my double mastectomy and I'm taking tamoxifen. My mother stage 3A cancer and both chemotherapy and radiation and suggested for her. She is 70 years old. She met with her medical oncologist today and it was not a good match.

Does anyone know of a good oncologist preferably a natural path oncologist in the Sacramento area? I am in Spokane Washington and don't have any contacts in Sacramento. Thank you

I am 52 and Love Travel, My Family and Friends, and Life in General! Dx 4/4/2016, DCIS, Left, Stage 0, Grade 2, ER+/PR+ Dx 5/11/2016, IDC, Left, 1cm, Grade 2, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 5/11/2016 Lumpectomy: Left Surgery 6/28/2016 Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Left, Right; Prophylactic mastectomy: Right