Come join others currently navigating treatment in our weekly Zoom Meetup! Register here: Tuesdays, 1pm ET.
Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Cell stop?

Not sure if this is the appropriate forum for this topic, but it came across my FB newsfeed and curiosity got the best of me.

Anyone tried this? Success?

https://optimalhealthknowledge.com/products/cell-stop?variant=21457767233

Comments

• husband11
    husband11 Member Posts: 1,287

It has a lot of good ingredients. If you are on any medications, I would be careful that particular ingredients, just off the top of my head and this isn't meant to be comprehensive, such as green tea ecgc and curcumin, don't interfere with the medication you are on.

Dosages contained in the product are relatively low. You might find they fall below the recommended therapuetic dosages.

As well, the form, powdered mushrooms and pure curcumin, have low absorption rates. You would be better off it you wish to use these supplements, to find better forms, such as mushroom extracts, or curcumin preparations that are better absorbed, such as theracurmin.

• rrobin0200
    rrobin0200 Member Posts: 80

many thanks!!! I wasn't sure if it was one of those products that claims to "cure." Thanks for your info

• Katjadvm
    Katjadvm Member Posts: 117

Hello. I take Bosmeric SR, which is a very well absorbed form of turmeric. My naturopathic oncologist recommended turmeric for its anti-inflammatory properties. I also have arthritis in my knees. I tried many different turmeric formulations and the Bosmeric is the only one I found that takes away my joint pain, so a potent anti inflammatory. Just for your information.

• rrobin0200
    rrobin0200 Member Posts: 80

wonderful! I take the turmeric powder. I wonder if it's as beneficial? Best of luck to you!

• ANGRY_WIDOW66
    ANGRY_WIDOW66 Member Posts: 1

I'm not taking any of these "cures cancer" miracle solutions that the FDA hasn't fully backed. When your Oncologist hasn't even heard of it, that should be a clue. If there is something out there that will help along with your treatment plan, he/she will be the only one to advise on it. I trust my team.