Join Us

We are 218,036 members in 84 forums discussing 160,860 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Anyone had success with fenbendazole?

Forum: Complementary and Holistic Medicine and Treatment — Complementary medicine refers to treatments that are used WITH standard treatment. Holistic medicine is a term used to describe therapies that attempt to treat the patient as a whole person.

Posted on: Apr 15, 2020 09:23AM - edited Apr 15, 2020 09:31AM by Bluebonnetmama

Bluebonnetmama wrote:

I have been studying about Fenbendazole success with other cancers, but haven't found any stories of success with breast cancer. This protocol includes CBD oil, Curcumin, vitamin E, and the Fenbendazole.

I have had 4 rounds of chemo (TAC) which was very tough but hopefully it did some good. Now as I proceed I am considering my path.

Thanks

Bluebonnetmama Dx 11/4/2019, ILC, Right, 3cm, Stage IIIA, Grade 2, 5/11 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 12/4/2019 Lymph node removal: Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy: Right Chemotherapy 1/15/2020 TAC

Page 1 of 1 (3 results)

Posts 1 - 3 (3 total)

Apr 15, 2020 10:16AM Husband11 wrote:

There is a lengthy discussion of it here in the Stage IV open to all to contribute forum:

https://community.breastcancer.org/forum/163/topic...

Concerned husband Dx 2008, Left, Stage IIIB, Grade 3, 7/14 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 5/2016, Stage IV, metastasized to liver, ER+/PR+, HER2- Chemotherapy Xeloda (capecitabine) Targeted Therapy Ibrance (palbociclib) Hormonal Therapy Femara (letrozole)

May 30, 2020 10:22AM Japgh wrote:

I have been researching mebendazole and there are abundant studies in vitro and in Vito reporting MB to be repurposed for cancer alone and with other cancer drugs and applicable to many different cancers including breast cancer. There is now a clinical trial for MB with brain cancer bcz MB can cross blood brain barrier. So watching the same. Message me back if you want more info. Too much to report in a message. MB is human drug and Fenbedazole is animal drug and easier to get in US and people are report FEN use but have not heard of fen use with breast cancer

Jun 2, 2020 11:18AM Bluebonnetmama wrote:

thanks japg

Bluebonnetmama Dx 11/4/2019, ILC, Right, 3cm, Stage IIIA, Grade 2, 5/11 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 12/4/2019 Lymph node removal: Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy: Right Chemotherapy 1/15/2020 TAC

Page 1 of 1 (3 results)