Join Us

We are 218,658 members in 84 forums discussing 161,163 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Vitamins/Supplements that work well with iBrance and Faslodex !

Forum: Complementary and Holistic Medicine and Treatment — Complementary medicine refers to treatments that are used WITH standard treatment. Holistic medicine is a term used to describe therapies that attempt to treat the patient as a whole person.

Posted on: Nov 21, 2020 10:44AM

Adele_Julia wrote:

Hello Ladies,I'm new here. ER/PR+, Her2 Negative. Was initially stage II breast cancer. Had a lumpectomy and full lymph node extraction on my ride breast and armpit followed by 4 months chemo and 2 months radiation. This was last year. A year later it is back in the same place IDC (ductal carcinoma). Holy cow and it spread. Now I'm stage IV and they are putting me on Ibrance and Faslodex. Anyone else on this? I was reading Jane's book and my oncologist freaked saying Berbermine and Curcumin lessen the effects. They are good if you aren't on "chemo" which apparently iBrance is. Truly looking for help on what supplements (vitamins and herbs) work well with iBrance and Faslodex. Any input is welcomed ! Thank you in advance !

Very worried and frightened !!

Page 1 of 1 (1 results)

Posts 1 (1 total)

Nov 25, 2020 06:38AM Moderators wrote:

Welcome, Adele_Julia! W're sorry to see you haven't had any replies yet. We're bumping this topic for Adele_Julia's question on Vitamins/Supplements that work well with iBrance and Faslodex. Can anyone offer advice/experience?

Thanks in advance!

The Mods

To send a Private Message to the Mods: community.breastcancer.org/mem...

Page 1 of 1 (1 results)