Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

patty

Northtexas
Northtexas Member Posts: 29

Does anyone have info on Patty?  Haven't seen her here for awhile.

Comments

• LindaE54
    LindaE54 Member Posts: 1,379

There was an update from Deanna on the bone mets thread this week. Patty is not feeling well and has a severe UTI, on antibiotics. I texted her last week, she said she was feeling miserable and too tired to come on BCO. She was asking prayers for her family.

• MusicLover
    MusicLover Member Posts: 777

Linda, Please text her and let her know that we are all thinking about her and praying for her and her family. I am truly praying that she gets through this rough patch soon and we see her on here again in the near future.

• LindaE54

Done ML. Will let you know as soon as I hear from her.

• LindaE54

Patty replied saying "it feels great to know people are praying. Powerful indeed". Unfortunately, she did not give an update on how she's feeling.

• GG27
    GG27 Member Posts: 1,308

I think I'm going to send her a card, snail mail. But let her know I too am thinking about her. Dee

• Northtexas
    Northtexas Member Posts: 29

Thank you Linda. I'm praying for her too.

• MusicLover

Northtexas, Thank you for bringing our attention to the fact that Patty is having a difficult time right now.

Linda, Thank you.

• Lynnwood1960
    Lynnwood1960 Member Posts: 1,107

I miss seeing her posts. I am praying for her and hope she is feeling better soon.

• annieoakley
    annieoakley Member Posts: 653

I really miss Patty too. I'm praying for her and her family. Hoping she will be able to check in with us soon.

• ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 46,835

I miss her from the humor and games thread and want to pass along my thoughts, prayers, and best wishes.

• ronniekay
    ronniekay Member Posts: 657

Please give her love from me too!  She has dealt with so much, her with her stomach, losing weight...and now uti. Poor thing..and trying to care for her family. I hope she's got someone helping her out & that her medical staff is doing their best to help get her healed.  Thanks for the update...I've not been good about logging on lately...but thoughts are always on sisters.

• shutterbug73
    shutterbug73 Member Posts: 284

Thank you for letting us know. I lurk on the bone mets thread and noticed that she had not been active lately. She has been through so much. I hope she feels better soon and I will be keeping her in my thoughts.

• Loveroflife
    Loveroflife Member Posts: 4,243

Linda, please send Patty my love.

• LindaE54

Happy Sunday all,

I heard from Patty last night. She says that she's feeling a bit better physically, but still exhausted and tired and feels she could sleep 20 hours a day. Thanking all for their concern and love. She may pop in MBC over the next few days if she feels up to it.

• MusicLover

Linda, Thank you for letting us know. I hope that Patty is able to get the rest that she needs and that she feels better soon.

• Loveroflife
    Loveroflife Member Posts: 4,243

Thank you so much Linda for the update. We miss her on the Insomniacs thread

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258

Tell Peppermint that we don't like her feeling puny! To hurry and feel better, so we can raise a little hell with her..... And yes Linda.... tell her to sleep, but then let us know when she wakes up.... Give her (((((hugs)))) from us!

• ruthbru

Hugs being sent your way, Patty!

• dmacw
    dmacw Member Posts: 64

Oh Patty, hope to hear from you soon. Hugs

Donna

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484

Thank you Linda for your update. Patty waiting to hear your Hootie Hoo on Insomniacs. Hugs sister.

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,875

Patty, hootie hoo, sassy

• mema4
    mema4 Member Posts: 484

Hugs Patty and sleep well before you start partying with all these gals!

• Holeinone
    Holeinone Member Posts: 1,418

PattyPepper.....

You are missed.

If anyone knows if we can send Patty cards, via snail mail.....please send me her address via PM.

HOOTIE hoo, girlfriend....hugs to you & your family.

• ruthbru

PM me too if you have an address!

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726

Patty missing u..

• PattyPeppermint
    PattyPeppermint Member Posts: 8,950

hello friends. I want to thank everyone who has been cheering me on with snail mail cards, pm's, text, calls ect. I def feel thd love and compassion. I apologize if I don't personally thank each of you. Many were signed with their real names and mostly I know alias on here. So again thanks.

I am back in the hospital since last wed I think. Before that it was only about 2 weeks before the last hospital stay. They are treating me for sepsis and uti. My sepsis meds keep me sleeping ( oh yeah psin meds too ) dizzy , blurred vision and fingers aren't doing what I want them to do. That's why I have been gone from here. Even though I couldn't sit up and focus on everyone's post, you ladies have been a HUGE support. ...( wipes away happy tears).

• ibcmets
    ibcmets Member Posts: 312

Hi Patty,

Hope you go home soon. I know it's not fun in the hospital. Still cheering you on.

Terri

• Zillsnot4me
    Zillsnot4me Member Posts: 2,122

hootie hoo. Thanks for the update. Hope your hospital is shorter and you can go home soon and be well.

• Lynnwood1960
    Lynnwood1960 Member Posts: 1,107

Patty, hope you feel better and get to go home soon. You have been missed !

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258

PEPPERMINT! I'm so GLAD to see you here this morning! WTH? We are all missing you, and just happy you could Hootie Hoo us!

I know you don't feel good, but at least you SOUND good...you still have your beautiful, happy spirit.... Well maybe you don't feel like it, but I can just tell.

When Christmas get's closer, I'm going to find one of those BIG Peppermint Candy Canes, and stick it in the middle of my garden) which will probably be under a foot of snow) but then I can holler at you every morning! When I get it, I'll take a picture! Oh wait! I found one.... Ha!

So take good care little one.... Love you! xoxoxoxo Chevy